So where's my playable Togruta?

SuperCredit

Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Anyone else want Playable Togruta?

Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Keep giving them those ideas.

judging by kuat I'm pretty sure bothan will be next if anything.

Great. Goats on two legs for all.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

But twi'leks aren't done right, so why would you want this? My lekku either clip through helmets or disappear completely! You'd think, at the very least, they could sculpt something that fits twi'lek heads, then add empty mod slots and sell them on the GTN. I'd be very willing to pay for such a thing.

But twi'leks aren't done right, so why would you want this? My lekku either clip through helmets or disappear completely! You'd think, at the very least, they could sculpt something that fits twi'lek heads, then add empty mod slots and sell them on the GTN. I'd be very willing to pay for such a thing.

Yep. I find this extremely creepy, even more so than the lekku by themselves, which are creepy enough already.

I would not mind Devaronian in the horned department. Nautolan or Tortuga would be cool. But all things considering, I would take actual species bonuses (existing) and species recognitions & species quests/lore to new avatars. Edited by DomiSotto

Um. They;'re not that bad. And Because Togruta would be amazing to play as. You don't like the clipping, hide helmet. simple.

Bothan would be so super suck lame to do.

Nautolan or Togruta are where it's at.

I'll take any race at this point. I'd like to see a pass on existing race customization as well. Especially in the beard department. In fact I'd like to see a new race that is designed entirely around beards.

I like beards.

Space Dwarves! :eek:

I want a playable Togruta so I can rp as Ahsoka. Ashara currently does this but still.

Not before I do!

*Runs to secure name on Harbinger.

Edit: a shadow holds that name at the moment. Guess I'm using my accents :D

Edited by Nickious

They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

This topic has already been covered to death in the forums. None of us know which species is next or when we'll see the next one, as they haven't announced that. I'm not saying they can't do the Togruta, because obviously they can, but it's not as simple as copying the companion. The companion is one female body type which can only wear medium and adaptive armor and only equip lightsabers. A playable character has to be designed for all male and female body types and all armor types and all weapon types and all emotes, animations, etc. So it's more than just copying the companion....and that companion has probably had the most clipping, display, etc. bugs of any companion. I would love to see Togruta and Nautolan both added to the game....I just hope they don't go with something else simply because it's easier without the head issues.

Not even similar bro. twi'lek meh, Togruta yesssss

yah...one has two brain worms going down while the other has brain worms going up and down...as I said..mutated Lekku. Oh and Togruta have Clown paint on. There is that.

No we -need- something more unique..

Personally I'd like Voss. Even if they're not as unique as some others.