Event / Conquest Schedule

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on the Event and Conquest schedule as I know from Early Access through January! Each date below marks the start date of the event and they run for one week. Here ya go...

Event

Oct-20 Bounty Contract Week

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Nov-24 Bounty Contract Week

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Dec-22 Bounty Contract Week

Jan-12 Rakghoul

Jan-26 Bounty Contract Week

*Also you can see some of our event rewards, in Archive from our live stream.

Conquests

Oct-20 Death Mark

Oct-27 Flashpoint Havoc

Nov-3 Titans of Industry

Nov-10 Rakghoul Resurgence Ald

Nov-17 Revenge of the Revanites

Nov-24 Death Mark

Dec-1 The Trade Emporium

Dec-8 Relics of the Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul Resurgence Tat

Dec-22 Death Mark

Dec-29 The Balance of Power

Jan-5 The Dread War

Jan-12 Rakghoul Resurgence Cor

Jan-19 Emergency Operations

Jan-26 Death Mark

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Rakghoul each month from November - January? Wow, that's a pretty big change in the normal frequency of that Event.

Thanks for the update, Eric! I know a lot of people prefer to have a heads-up like this on when Events are happening.

Edited by DarthDymond

Wow, neither Clash in Hyperspace nor Total Galactic War, meaning no conquest objectives which reward actually playing well in GSF (Medal of Bravery, Dominate the Stars). Instead we just get objectives that incentivize people to queue for GSF and suicide over and over again.

And this will be even worse now that crafting is not repeatable. Throwing GSF matches will be the fastest way to get points in many events.

Thanks BioWare! It's not like we haven't given this feedback for months. :mad:

Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on the Event and Conquest schedule as I know from Early Access through January! Each date below marks the start date of the event and they run for one week. Here ya go...

Event

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Jan-12 Rakghoul

Conquests

Oct-20 Death Mark

Oct-27 Flashpoint Havoc

Nov-3 Titans of Industry

Nov-10 Rakghoul Resurgence Ald

Nov-24 Death Mark

Dec-1 The Trade Emporium

Dec-8 Relics of the Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul Resurgence Tat

Dec-22 Death Mark

Dec-29 The Balance of Power

Jan-5 The Dread War

Jan-12 Rakghoul Resurgence Cor

Jan-19 Emergency Operations

Jan-26 Death Mark

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Eric are there any plans to create new conquest or new events to have more of a variety in the rotation?

Finally! I was under the impression that this one was bugged or something, since I haven't seen it happening since it was originally added in around January. Was that some issue with the rotation or was it purposely not coming back until now?

Omg, where are Clash in Hyperspace and Total Galactic War? On Dulfy's schedule they were in first January week. Bring'em back please!

Dulfy's info is not 100% accurate as she gets them from other sources, now that BW has confirmed the set schedule, she will have updated hers accordingly.

So basically what she posted "never" happened.

They might be thrown in later on in the year.

Are they going to make new events, ever I wonder.

I'd not worry about Battlefront too much. Different genre and all that. Rather, every single MMO that keeps it's MMO bits in live development is currently beating TOR in fine art of...making new things for an MMO.

Edited by Stradlin

So I love how suddenly Revenge of the Revanites pops up AFTER smaller guilds are perma-nuked out of conquest competition with the "we want to encourage more conquest and yet we're going to make an entire genre of conquest activity only once-per-legacy" logic. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't that event have been run again before 4.0? It's not like people could have predicted back in January that the event would not appear again for almost another year, let alone that the rules of conquest would be drastically different and favor megaguilds that much more. We don't get visions from the Force (which is about what it would take for players to have predicted this the last time Revenge of the Revantes was active) IRL.

This is nice. They tell us what's going on with the conquests, people don't have to rely on datamined information (and then whine when the datamined info turns out to be outdated/incorrect), nobody gets in trouble for talking about the order of conquests, and we can all plan things out nicely. Thank you BasedWare!

Great move Bioware,

Conquests take alot of planning and that requires a schedule, and with no official one we just use data mined ones. Also liking the fact that 4.0 is going to remove the craft bombing tedium. Now guilds will have to play the game to get points :D

Can we have an official score board too?

Event

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Jan-12 Rakghoul

*snip*

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I should imagine that ties in nicely with the new vendors for the old sets of gear for the achievements that have been impossible to obtain unless you ran the original events.

One small question, is this likely to be the frequency of the event cycle going forward Eric? So players can plan accordingly?