EC - stunning is really stoping the bomber timer

Hi everybody,

is stunning the bomber for the last boss of EC stops the timer, is this a myth or a reality?

My impression tells me it is still counting down.....or did they changed that lately...

And is it guaranteed that this boss will drop a BH gear or it is random like speeder drops from SOA in HM?

Hi everybody,

And is it guaranteed that this boss will drop a BH gear or it is random like speeder drops from SOA in HM?

Kephess drops Campaign gear on HM and Rakata on Story. I think he drops a piece of BH on Story as well, but you do Story EC for the Speeder and BH comms, the gears pretty crappy.

We tried stuns and Force Stasis on the bomber first time we did it, then noticed he still blew up while in stasis. Just going full DPS worked far better.

u should have someone stun @ start and @ 10% at least so he doesn't blow and cause major damage. Guessing you are doing SM because in HM he hits like a rock

u should have someone stun @ start and @ 10% at least so he doesn't blow and cause major damage. Guessing you are doing SM because in HM he hits like a rock

Does he still explode if you kill him before the timer goes off? Guess I never noticed cuz im always playing ranged.

Does he still explode if you kill him before the timer goes off? Guess I never noticed cuz im always playing ranged.

Pretty sure he doesn't, because you're supposed to be taking the unexploded bomb and Skywalkering it to the ATST.

It's a myth.

This packages it up nicely. Personally I stun them anyway because I've specced my shadow to increase damage done to a stunned target by 6%; which is a huge boost for the DPS (I'm tank).

Edit: To reiterate; yeah, bomber still blows up. You actually see a buff/debuff on him that slowly ticks down the same way as getting a Satcher charge on you like in Lost Island's Lorrick.

Edited by TrueNovaZero