ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

UGLYMRJ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things. First, should you have just posted this on your server forum, because honestly, the rest of us don't really care what you guys do. Second, if the biggest concern on the Bastion server is a twink in a lowbie WZ, then you guys should really Q more for RWZ. Just my opinion.

Don't speak for everyone else here. You're welcome to your opinion and if you truly didn't care you did not need to hop in the convo. Others have taken an interest in it, regardless of whether they're on the server or not. (I for example am not). And I love how you flex your virtual muscles by challenging people to ranked.. :p

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Who decided on operatives anyway? They're not as faceroll as people theorize. Middle tree assassins pre-50 are 5x better.

The opening burst from an operative is better. Besides, being knocked on your face and repeatedly stabbed to death by a group of stunlocking, perma rooting operatives is much more annoying to some than a maul spamming shock throwing assassin. ;) both spike and hidden strike can white the resolve bar pretty quick. But operatives can throw their John Locke knife at you and keep you rooted even longer. If they coordinate with each other, you're not going anywhere.

I don't see the point...

Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.

I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.

Also yeah, assassins might be better...Maul is way more powerful than Backstab and doesn't even have a cooldown. Sins also have a hell of a lot more in the way of mobility and defensive cooldowns since BW wouldn't know class balance if it bit them in the collective arse.

Whatever you go with, I wish you luck, punish those wimpy losers and send them crying!

Eh, tbh having half of my team not caring about objectives and just going after one guy would annoy me more than a twink. And how are you gonna get into a match against your target? Not like you can control that.

Yeah I don't get it :rak_02:

Edited by DrewFromPhilly

I like that people cheer this idea that uglymr-j is going to purposefully lose matches (via ignoring objective) in order to punish the 'twinks' on the other team. Sounds great! Having twinks on your team remains an instant win :eek: This will not be as fun as he imagines and will then decide to just faceroll everyone thus becoming the villain he despises. Way to break the cycle. Edited by Blasphemerr

I was referring to Twinks on their team.

However the Twink they're stalking could easily avoid these guys if they're a Stealth. And at the end of the day, enough Twinks will report these guys that they'll end up being banned.

being banned for what? for PvPing inside a PvP zone? LOL

Eh, tbh having half of my team not caring about objectives and just going after one guy would annoy me more than a twink. And how are you gonna get into a match against your target? Not like you can control that.

Yeah I don't get it :rak_02:

I thought this was still pretty much par for the course. At least they might kill said guy.

edit: nvm, I was wrong.

However, having 4 players out of 8 doing nothing but stalking one player on the other team is retarded. It will put your team at an even greater disadvantage then the other team having one twink. It would will be 4vs7.

As opposed to the 4 that normally rage quit or afk per match? Pffff. If it culls the cancerous twink population, or at least mitigates their WZ frequency, everybody wins.

Even if it doesn't who gives a crap, this is a hilarious and brilliant idea. Some things should be appreciated for their lulz factor more than practicality. That said I don't have any toons on the Bastion and will enjoy the vids from afar :rak_03:

Edited by Joesixxpack

No, for purposely and continually annoying other players. That's against the rules Mr. Smart-***.

it absolutely is not. if they are vulgar and inappropriate in chat, THAT is against the rules.

but singling out an opposing player and killing them over and over and over and over is 100% legal

it absolutely is not. if they are vulgar and inappropriate in chat, THAT is against the rules.

but singling out an opposing player and killing them over and over and over and over is 100% legal

No, last I checked it is against the rules to purposely annoy players. Common rule amongst Internet games.

What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?

Then pointing and laughter will be had by everyone on the other servers. Shortly though they'll realize that they're missing out on the fun and will roll twinks on the Bastion. BW will seize this lucrative opportunity and twink-specific gear, emotes, etc. will begin flying out of the CS. If there's a downside I'm not seeing it. :rak_05:

Edited by Joesixxpack

No, last I checked it is against the rules to purposely annoy players. Common rule amongst Internet games.

hate to break it to you, but there are no rules against "annoying" players by killing them in PvP zones.

if so, many of us would have been banned long, long, long ago

hate to break it to you, but there are no rules against "annoying" players by killing them in PvP zones.

if so, many of us would have been banned long, long, long ago

No, I mean annoying someone in particular and on purpose over and over again. Not just by killing them.

Then pointing and laughter will be had by everyone on the other servers. Shortly though they'll realize that they're missing out on the fun and will roll twinks on the Bastion. BW will seize this lucrative opportunity and twink-specific gear, emotes, etc. will begin flying out of the CS. If there's a downside I'm not seeing it. :rak_05:

But more ppl twinking is not what the OP wants.

Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.

I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.

Also yeah, assassins might be better...Maul is way more powerful than Backstab and doesn't even have a cooldown. Sins also have a hell of a lot more in the way of mobility and defensive cooldowns since BW wouldn't know class balance if it bit them in the collective arse.

Whatever you go with, I wish you luck, punish those wimpy losers and send them crying!

Yeah I recall how twinks whined and moaned that they really didn't like one shotting less geared players. How all they wanted was twink on twink action. How it was unfair they couldn't have a battleground all their own.

Blizz finally gave them exactly what they wanted a way to turn off xp gains and battlegrounds solely for those with xp turned off. Guess what? They didn't like it at all and tried every trick they could think of including downgrading accounts to a previous expansion just so they could twink in the level 60 bracket without getting "punished".

Hope BW learns from Blizzards mistake and never wastes resources on anything twink related.

Besides 4 guys doing nothing objective related sounds like every PuG I get into. Just sayin.