Shoot first BUG!

Marisblood

If you look close you can see the BUG shoot first does on the players. Maybe someone can record that and prove it. Shoot first take more then 1,5 seconds to stand up, so more then specification, about 3-4 seconds or even for ever. If you compare with shadows kik wich is 2 seconds you will see the diference because you can recover almost instantly from kik then from shoot first, not to mention who hits harder.

Shoot first is bugin player like mad. Stunlock become a problem because of this bug. Usualy a scoundrel should not be able to cc you more then 5,5 seconds untill resolve is full. If you wise use trinket even the 9 sec CD on shoot first should not become a huge problem but because of the bug it does. Who can make a proving video have my best regards :p

If another stun is applied while the person is knocked down, it displays their character as still being down on the ground, but they're really just eating the duration of the second stun applied.

That being said, nerf operative?

If another stun is applied while the person is knocked down, it displays their character as still being down on the ground, but they're really just eating the duration of the second stun applied.

you mean scoundrels right

If i have scoundrel then i know what i am talking about. Is about SF not followed by DK imediatly, just SF. I hope someone can make a proving video about it. A good solution can be to make Shoot first CD 1 minute. That will be fair because is a hit that put you down unable to counter, that make BUG and also hit prety nice, 5-6k. If you play smart, you open with SF, BB, SP, BW, SP again as proc, mean time i use dodge and defense screan to avoid beeing stuned or lose too much HP. Resolve can be mentained to safe with this rotation.When SF is ready i reopen with it followed by DK ( on second opening he has resolve 0) but at this time my target is bellow half HP. On first open i use pugnacy and cool head style wich recuperate my HP, so when i open second time my target is doomed and i finish him with more then 70% HP left. This is scoundrel in 1v1 fights. Dont tell me i am wrong. Is too powerfull, no chalange here. No skill. Only JKG/JUG is a worty adversair that can killl us or sin/shadow tanks because they can heal too and they survive alot.

Otherwise no dps can kill us. Or healer. Period.

Edited by Marisblood

If you are using backblast right after shoot first you are doing it horribly wrong...... To say that shoot first should be on a 1 min cd you are out of your mind. Scoundrels are very good 1v1. All the fights between scoundrels are meant to be at 50% and below.

you obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about. Maybe you are thinking of pre 1.1 lol

If you are using backblast right after shoot first you are doing it horribly wrong...... To say that shoot first should be on a 1 min cd you are out of your mind. Scoundrels are very good 1v1. All the fights between scoundrels are meant to be at 50% and below.

you obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about. Maybe you are thinking of pre 1.1 lol

BIG LOL FOR U, mr. scoundrel. My main is not scoundrel because i see no challange to play it, he is a stunlocker, and a BUG class, way op comparing with other classes. Do not cry, they need HUGE nerf to put them in line. Bioware did HUGE mistake remaking them GOD mode again.

PS BB after SF make u lose 10k HP, so is stupid to use it indeed. LOL. :p

What is going on here..

His shadow was pwned by a scoundrel and he's still whining about it weeks later, convinced that scrappers must be superpowered for this to have happened.

When merely semi-conscious would seem to be sufficient.

This is his third or fourth thread making imaginary claims about scrappers' abilities. Just enjoy the show would be my advice.

Edited by Wainamoinen

i fail to see how even a scrapper could win even 30% of the time against a shadow or assasin,maybe if the gear was way off,or the scrapper was just an excellent player and the shadow was subpar,i have dueled the shadows in my guild with many specs on my scoundrel and i win at best 25% of the time,sure i get em down alot but i cant seem to get them to 0.

His shadow was pwned by a scoundrel and he's still whining about it weeks later, convinced that scrappers must be superpowered for this to have happened.

This is his third or fourth thread making imaginary claims about scrappers' abilities. Just enjoy the show would be my advice.

Appreciated!

in all honestly the op (aka troll) has no merit in calling scoundrels a stunlocker class or easy to play (nobody really can), until they absolutely master the class. However, if you're not a master, you won't know what you don't know.

In other words, you're unable to gauge your skill at all. But I know the op is doing it wrong. Shiv/BW follows suit after shoot first, but only if you only have one ta/uh.

• 2 weeks later...

He's actually right about the animation bug? (Working As Intended.) though, it's longer than a 1.5sec knockdown, because 1.5 secs after the knockdown when you're standing back up, you're still unable to use any of your abilities/medpac/etc(guardians can use enraged defense to recover some of their health). And if you use a breaker to try to get out of it, dirty kick, stunned again, get burned down, then after that stun ends, I believe your character starts the animation of trying to get back up Again.

That = Stunlock.

The Assassin spike animation isn't even remotely as effective at stunlocking, just give assassins the same animation where the target slowly stands up over 3 secs so I can get a bunch of mauls/thrashes in and it will be equal. And no, I don't want operatives nerfed.

Okay, nerf operatives.

Edited by SomeJagoff

I have played a Shadow since launch, recently made an Assassin and also a Scoundrel. My Scoundrel is still in the lowbie bracket but from where I am and from fighting Scrappers in the 50's bracket I would really support a buff to the spec.

Although for the topic, as somebody mentioned yes if stunned on the ground you still appear there. Happens to me all of the time.

I have played a Shadow since launch, recently made an Assassin and also a Scoundrel. My Scoundrel is still in the lowbie bracket but from where I am and from fighting Scrappers in the 50's bracket I would really support a buff to the spec.

Although for the topic, as somebody mentioned yes if stunned on the ground you still appear there. Happens to me all of the time.

yeah, in all seriousness, a buff to survivability and less reliance on stealth attacks/stunlocking would make the operative class a lot more appealing for pve and pvp and I would think would get most people to stop qqing about wanting nerfs. The survivability buffs to deception assassin were pretty decent, something similar like that for operatives would be nice.