A suggestion about bubble stuns/smashers on RWZ

elitegerike

Hello,

mostly all of you know me, I am Gerikke the c ock/egoist/icanonlysmash/blablabla, RWZ leader of ACE

Since i saw there are a lot of other servers, where the factor rwz teams agreed, they dont use any BUBBLE sorc at all, and only MAX 1 smasher (still can go with 2 maras but only 1 can be rage)

we all know how annoying is the smash fest, and the bubble stuns. if we dont want to wait the future expansion (wich is at least 2-3 months) we could make each others game time much more enjoyable (i quess)

as we agreed about /stuck , we could agree about it as well.

oponions, ideas,?

Edited by elitegerike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it at least. At least it should be a bit more challenging that way.(not sure about rest of our guild).

Although me being that sage healer... Perhaps I just forget to spec for it.

Edited by Juusto

Nooo, i enjoy being stunned 50% of the time.

Yeah, i think this would be a decent idea. However at least the leaders of those mentioned guilds need to agree to this "deal". I think that i can speak for Harbinger as a whole and say that we would be up for this, since Juusto said he has no problem with it.

as much as i hate bubbles (not on my sorc tho) and 3-4 smashers can be brutal, i realyl dont see much of a point in here.

game is what it is atm, its the same for everyone, i dont see a reason to move down the ladder of op'ness and switch 2 things for 2 other ones. coz thats what will happen theres alwasy something better than the other.

i thnik by now everyone knows pretty much how to handle things as they are. its part of the game/tactics, whatever, i dont see a point in changing it. if all other guilds agree on that tho, we will fit ofc, but once again i really dont see any reason to do it.

many guilds running different setups now, we often go on our alts for fun, without maras an stuff, really... who cares. bubbles and smashers is not what is winning games thse days.

IF theres something i would really like to happen and i feel is much more needed, is to get rid of Field Respec in rated, bcoz its actualyl soemthing that breaks "balance" of a 8 man team a lot more and favours multirole classes over the regular ones.

but thats jsut how i feel.

as much as i hate bubbles (not on my sorc tho) and 3-4 smashers can be brutal, i realyl dont see much of a point in here.

game is what it is atm, its the same for everyone, i dont see a reason to move down the ladder of op'ness and switch 2 things for 2 other ones. coz thats what will happen theres alwasy something better than the other.

i thnik by now everyone knows pretty much how to handle things as they are. its part of the game/tactics, whatever, i dont see a point in changing it. if all other guilds agree on that tho, we will fit ofc, but once again i really dont see any reason to do it.

u dont get the point.

we just can enjoy the game much more without it, and not being fustrated 0-24.

so white noise is a no.

ACE is a yes.

waiting for Harbingers (i quess yes), coral, impulse, MVP

Edited by elitegerike

so white noise is a no.

Read again:

if all other guilds agree on that tho, we will fit ofc, but once again i really dont see any reason to do it.

Add to that: I personally agree with sainte. The game will change, this isn't going to succeed anyway.

Don't think taking out two problems of the many others that are out there is gonna solve anything. Sages without their own stun bubble lose part of their defense, and a good player with almost any class can be scarier than a smasher.

Anyway, Coral votes no.

This agreement will not be accepted so do not bother with it. How many times have I been told when we wanted to queue for ranked 'stahp! what are you doing?? where are your bubble stunners?? Where are your smashers??' In any case, BioWare will do the required modifications and all the major pvp guilds will reroll the next fotm. Nice initiative, wait until then.