View Single Post

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:57 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
>.<
YES

Or they forget it takes 8 seconds to plant and 3 to remove but soon as planted everyone goes, "oh well"

@Rince
I started taking it on myself to call and guard, not because im best at it, just more because no one was. And over time admittedly I got a better understanding of the defending skill. Get a bit of rage if we are losing by the odd player who is asking why we are guarding when the other team has capped both areas, haha.
If someone else does it and guards well I send them a tell post match and say thanks.

I hate when you see someone guarding, so you move on, and then see them running past you later
I always ask if they are staying before I leave and even than that does not always work. I will still see them leave, but if the match is to that point it just means a 3 cap will end it faster. I see no point to get upset about it anymore, it's just the way pug's are, same as playing even a FPS on xbox. If you don't want to deal with these problems than form a group and get in vent, but it gets boring just rolling everyone.