4 manned NiM Bonethrasher

World first Bonethrasher NiM 4 man :cool:

World 1st Soa NiM 4 man

World first Annihilation Droid XRR-3 4 man (no bugs/glitches used)

We recently did a full clear of NiM EV

World 1st Gharj 4 man

World 1st Ancient Pylons and Infernal Council 4 man

The rest of NiM KP is a work in progress.

Edited by marshmallow

Wow.

Congratulations, that was pretty awesome.

Am I correct that your group comp was a Sorc, Mara, PT, and Jugg?

Also, what spec and gear were you guys using?

For the next fight how do you plan to deal with the phase where the carbonizer probe drops down?

Again, nice job. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Edited by Xiij

Wow.

Congratulations, that was pretty awesome.

Am I correct that your group comp was a Sorc, Mara, PT, and Jugg?

Also, what spec and gear were you guys using?

For the next fight how do you plan to deal with the phase where the carbonizer probe drops down?

Again, nice job. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Juggernaut would taunt Jarg, then I (the marauder) would solo the probe. We were all pretty much BiS for in DPS gear, except the healer was in healer gear of course. We are also working on doing a full clear of NiM EV.

A full clear of NiM EV I would think is more reasonable (I can't think of a way to do HF with only 4).

Strat for JS sounds good I guess.

Good luck on the endeavors, they are impressive and I look forward to watching them.

Yup, thats why we stopped at Bonethrasher, we knew it is impossible to 4 man Fabricator.

Impossible? Probably not. I'm sure there would be a way to do it with 4. Something like have the healer and the Jugg on bottom and Mara and PT on top. Have them solve the puzzle. PT jumps down and taunts, Jugg jumps up to Mara, Mara jumps down and does dps while burnt. Mara runs back up and helps Jugg finish puzzle.... After that I'm kinda lost.

Infernal Council requires 8 people

Not sure that is true... If I understand how the mechanic works (which I'm not claiming I do) it could be solo'd. From what I understand you get the debuff if you are not the first person to attack the council member. Meaning after the first four are killed, the second four could be killed. Would need to test this though...

Edited by Xiij

Not sure that is true... If I understand how the mechanic works (which I'm not claiming I do) it could be solo'd. From what I understand you get the debuff if you are not the first person to attack the council member. Meaning after the first four are killed, the second four could be killed. Would need to test this though...

This is correct. There's nothing stopping someone from killing multiple Council members if no one else touches them.

Edited by Aurojiin

Pretty sure this is correct. Also if by some screw up say a DC someone is killed the council member they were fighting goes to the closest person. I doubt that you could solo it before hitting the enrage/reset timer. 4 man would be more than possible if your group is really heavily geared.

EDIT: Oh and grats on that kill...im impressed :)

Edited by Fossman

Pretty sure this is correct. Also if by some screw up say a DC someone is killed the council member they were fighting goes to the closest person. I doubt that you could solo it before hitting the enrage/reset timer. 4 man would be more than possible if your group is really heavily geared.

EDIT: Oh and grats on that kill...im impressed :)

I can confirm that this correct, 3 guildies plus myself completed EV.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlog/7974b14c-399a-4dcd-aa06-413aef91e71a/overview#d=0,b=1

Here is our combat log.

There is no proof that this is Nightmare without screenshots with the video and kill times. Not within guidelines to claim world first.

Find a post with a video that counter acts these claims or shut up. :) Since no one else has claimed it or uploaded a video to date yet. It's safe to assume it's world first. I'm pretty confident that no one has been trying to 4 man NM KP.

As for you Nightmare 'proof':

I want you to look at that black hole chest in the video. It only appears on Nightmare difficulty. Of course a scrubnugget like you probably hasn't cleared Black Talon Hardmode let alone KP Storymode.

Thanks for our daily dose of bad.

Edited by VexedLucifer

Mhmm. Determination, teamwork, persaverance, persisting at challenging tasks.... nah, couldnt possibly be uefull traits outside of a game.

As for scrub nugget, it is clear from the context. Sidelining naysayer :p

Did you really attempt to justify the skill you display in a MMO as a marketable skill in the job world ? You have no context for those skills. Please go to a job interview and say all of these things see if you get hired. You will get laughed any office or interview. It's still a video game.....

You should rename your thread btw - should say "4 manned NiM Bonethrasher and Soa."

My guild 4 manned HM EV and felt that Gharj, the Ancient Pylons and the Infernal Council should be your next target. 4 manning the droid on NiM is probably a bit harder than Gharj or the Pylons.

For the Infernal fight I'm curious what 4 dps you plan on using?

Also, good luck on NiM Jarg and Sorno, that's going to be a tough fight.

Edited by AshlaBoga