Black Hole Marauder Gear.

People say why raid when you can do daily's and get the gear. But why bother doing dailys or raiding when the gear once again is stupid.

The helm has equal strength and endurance to the heavy piece for Tank Juggernauts, The chest however has less strength and more endurance then the Tank juggernaut piece. Every piece is basically lose strength to gain a bit of power then swapping a secondary piece.

Theres nothing really worth getting from the vendor because all of it has trade offs.

Someone in the Item creation department needs to actually have a look at the old set and work out whats what. At best I can lose 1 strength to gain 30 power at the cost of losing 25 crit rating for 57 surge.

I just cant believe that once again the gears worthless for what will probably take 6 months to fix. Sure I can buy the gear change the mods for like 90k each piece, but why should I?

Then to top it off, you go to campaign gear, you gain on the chest 12 strength and lose 20 endurance.

Fix the god damn gear.

Did you ever stop to think the Black Hole gear might be purposefully badly itemized so that the Campaign gear is at the same iLvL but better because its harder to get?

Well Kinda but that that is still behind rakata gear. Currently best from what I saw was to go to Karagas palace on hard mode get the 140 armoring mod and use that. Hopefully theres decent armoring mods in hard mode etc so if we ever bother to go we can get them.

The change of the chest from black hole to campaign is a little bit more str and less endurance. So if the idea of black hole is to give people endurance over rakata gear, they then take it away next teir.

Something you should note is that Black Hole gear is seperated into 3 tiers. MK I, MK II and MK III. With MK III and Campaign gear having the same stats, although campaign gains the set bonus. I do agree that the stats on MK I are silly, but considering that you will be customizing your mods... It is nice to have the option to pretty much "buy the skin" and then mod it yourself.

This new set of gear isn't being hand fed to you. You actually have to work for the good stuff now.

People say why raid when you can do daily's and get the gear. But why bother doing dailys or raiding when the gear once again is stupid.

The helm has equal strength and endurance to the heavy piece for Tank Juggernauts, The chest however has less strength and more endurance then the Tank juggernaut piece. Every piece is basically lose strength to gain a bit of power then swapping a secondary piece.

Theres nothing really worth getting from the vendor because all of it has trade offs.

Someone in the Item creation department needs to actually have a look at the old set and work out whats what. At best I can lose 1 strength to gain 30 power at the cost of losing 25 crit rating for 57 surge.

I just cant believe that once again the gears worthless for what will probably take 6 months to fix. Sure I can buy the gear change the mods for like 90k each piece, but why should I?

Then to top it off, you go to campaign gear, you gain on the chest 12 strength and lose 20 endurance.

Fix the gosh darn gear.

I would GLADLY anyday trade 1 strength to gain 30 power and I would do it over and over. Crit and Surge rating is always a fun balancing game though (not sure how much stats have been tweaked since 1.2 and what the new softcaps are, if they have changed?).