Please roll on new servers!

DarthGrimmlokk

I wouldn't suggest rolling on a new server unless it's at medium to heavy at least. No one would want to be on a low pop server. I think it's best to wait in the que for up to an hour in a very heavy populated server, to ensure you have plenty of folks to play with. Play where you like folks, you're welcome on any server. Edited by Tiam

I wouldn't suggest rolling on a new server unless it's at medium to heavy at least. No one would want to be on a low pop server. I think it's best to wait in the que for up to an hour in a very heavy populated server, to ensure you have plenty of folks to play with. Play where you like folks, you're welcome on any server.

Yes contribute to the queues so people can complain more and leave the new servers empty and desolate. That makes a ton of sense. If you don't already have friends or a guild on a high pop server, then please go to a new server. That's what they're for. It may be low pop right now, but wait until the 20th. :) It will fill up.

And i have asked already about a NEW PVP east coast server but no one has replied to me yet. I just want to play on the LAST East coast pvp server released. anyone that can help me, as i am about to start myself.

In other words, help me help your queues :p

Is there a list of new servers that were added in the past 2 days?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=254

There's the sticky. The newest East Coast PVP server is actually a RP-PVP server. Look here: http://www.swtor.com/server-status and choose one that isn't full yet and you should be good to go.

Or you can go to

and dig through and look for the latest one added as well.

I wouldn't suggest rolling on a new server unless it's at medium to heavy at least. No one would want to be on a low pop server. I think it's best to wait in the que for up to an hour in a very heavy populated server, to ensure you have plenty of folks to play with. Play where you like folks, you're welcome on any server.

Terrible idea... New people have to roll on the light servers. If they do, it will go to medium or heavy, and there will be people to play with, and no need to overload the already overloaded server.

How else do those servers get population though?

Your argument is like swiss cheese.

Id love to roll on a new server as all English EU servers have been full and with queues pretty much all night, but sadly only one new server has popped and that is a PVE and i really want an RP server.

So you telling us to roll on new servers when many of us dont have that option is not very helpful to be honest.

Edited by Zendarion

Yes contribute to the queues so people can complain more and leave the new servers empty and desolate. That makes a ton of sense. If you don't already have friends or a guild on a high pop server, then please go to a new server. That's what they're for. It may be low pop right now, but wait until the 20th. :) It will fill up.

sorry, no. i want to play on the highest pop server so that's where i rolled, baby!!!!