(Empire) Looking for seasoned guild. PvE Focused but PvP fun as well during off-time.

InzaNe-

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking to join a seasoned guild here on POT5.

I play a Sorcerer, heal spec. I love healing in MMOs. I've got experience although only up to Explosive Conflict. I was serious into raiding when the game first launched but life got busy around the summer time and I had to focus on other things.

I came back and rerolled in October on POT5. I've joined two or three small guilds that always promised to offer something that others didnt, but they never really came through. Now I'm not looking to become one of your core raiding group right away. Maybe that is something I can potentially earn but it's not something I expect right off the bat. All I'm looking for is activity, fun atmosphere, and a laid back ruleset that doesn't restrict what I like to do in MMOs (PvP while I wait around the fleet, and PvE when running Operations or Guild events + dailys)

I've been subbed since launch, I took about 3-4 months off total, but I'm a reliable player who will be around for time to come, I'm not on a monthly sub, but rather a quarterly sub and I've already pre-ordered RoTHC and will be playing up to 55 on Makeb and all the new content that will be releasing.

I've got a microphone and teamspeak. I can use Vent or Mumble (although I prefer TeamSpeak) I am 23 years old and am a big Star Wars fan, live with my girlfriend. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and work a full time job so most of my playtimes come before, or after work, and on the weekends.

If you're interested send me a tell in-game (Character is Ves'kaia) or post a message here. I'll check the forums at least once every day or two!

Thanks guys!

Hello, I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com

Take a look at our website, EGuildHQ.com.

Only you can decide if that is what you are looking for. If we meet your criteria then we would be happy to meet you and have a chat. Feel free to contact me ingame. "/who soy" and you will find me

thanks