Devs, How About an Emergency Patch?

Ylliarus

That's not necessarily accurate, since there are 100's of lurkers who rarely (if ever) post at all.

This is something that seems to allude most people for some reason. There really are hundreds of people that don't post but who peruse the forums regularly.

Anyway, it seems BW "listened" and we will see what kind of things they fix soon?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something that seems to allude most people for some reason. There really are hundreds of people that don't post but who peruse the forums regularly.

Anyway, it seems BW "listened" and we will see what kind of things they fix soon?

Only about the new bar. Still have no fix ready for the quick launch bug

Maybe they will fix that too, they just want to keep everyone in suspense.

Then they should have mentioned it. Would have prevented me from cancelling the sub. I am sure not the only one. If they don't care for their game/job, then why should we?

“Dooblyflop” 😂😂

Ok, that made my morning. Can we now make that the official name for this thing and anything else new they add that breaks the game

Thanks. This post made me laugh. OK, the large glass of wine and the kir cassis(1) that are singing in my head probably helped, but I would have probably laughed anyway. Thanks again.

Back to work.

(1) My job uses something that's kinda sorta like Scrum, and today is the day for the "it's time for the next sprint" goobledigook, and I need methylcarbinol to get through that.

EA had built up such good will among the player base after 6.1.1, and just as quickly shot it all to hell with 6.1.2.

No, EA is so far off base that they won't ever accomplish what you stated. They continue to be a total screw-up company with this franchise and SWTOR. Unfortunately, they won't redo this potentially great game - if they would remake this game on an appropriate engine and release it as a new game, instead of buying a discontinued version of game engine and hack it to death to 'make it work' - that might get EA some points with their community. Unfortunately, their cash-cow methodology thinking won't ever allow that to happen.

It was, but EA won't allow a redesign - that costs way too much money, time, and developers - something that is obviously not allocated to this game.

it's not surprising, considering how much it cost to develope first time around. We can all wish, but unless we've a few hundred m, illion to throw at the game, it's all we have. :(