Is it getting harder to complete conquests?

hipoenormous

Well bull to you too, well on this subject anyway. A lot will depend on how many active players are in the guild, what you do in game, how many hours you have to spend on the game, and more to the point if you want to spend your entire game time just doing conquests. Yes it reachable some weeks but not many for small guilds. It will make a difference if you do groups as you can get those high conquest points which normally are on Operations or such.

So far I have managed to reach the 500k just once since the change and I spend a lot of time playing. This week I got just under 300k. Last week I got just under 600k. So yes it is very variable from week to week. Also now running out of craft mats so that's not going to help next time that crafting is a large part of conquests.

I was referring to Trixxie's post.

I never said it was easy, just bull on her saying it's impossible.

But to answer your one point, aside from random numbers contributed by some leveling players (meaning not a lot) the only ones who capped toons is the co-gm & I.

As stated we are a small guild. Working on growing.

We work to get cap so we can level the ships & guilds. Is it fun to constantly worry about conquest, no. But at the same time, it does give us something to work towards. As everything is already old & stale. (Onderon & Mek-Sha story wise are already done for me. Did it once completely Pub side & halfway through Imp. The rest just do it to level & once level get out of there.)

Increasing the guild cap while decreasing/nerfing/removing some stuff was not cool on BW's part.

Like this week Dantooine used to be an easy cap. So with the new goals, it wouldn't be as bad a grind but yet again BW screws it's players over. Dantooine, Taris & Balmorra heroics have been removed along w Galactic Rampage. So yeah, in fact looking at this weeks conquest, it's a freaking joke. *sighs*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to Trixxie's post.

I never said it was easy, just bull on her saying it's impossible.

But to answer your one point, aside from random numbers contributed by some leveling players (meaning not a lot) the only ones who capped toons is the co-gm & I.

As stated we are a small guild. Working on growing.

We work to get cap so we can level the ships & guilds. Is it fun to constantly worry about conquest, no. But at the same time, it does give us something to work towards. As everything is already old & stale. (Onderon & Mek-Sha story wise are already done for me. Did it once completely Pub side & halfway through Imp. The rest just do it to level & once level get out of there.)

Increasing the guild cap while decreasing/nerfing/removing some stuff was not cool on BW's part.

Like this week Dantooine used to be an easy cap. So with the new goals, it wouldn't be as bad a grind but yet again BW screws it's players over. Dantooine, Taris & Balmorra heroics have been removed along w Galactic Rampage. So yeah, in fact looking at this weeks conquest, it's a freaking joke. *sighs*

Don't forget they also removed doing the Dantooine Dailies as well, and I believe they had win 1 PvP match a day which isn't on the list this week either.

Don't forget they also removed doing the Dantooine Dailies as well, and I believe they had win 1 PvP match a day which isn't on the list this week either.

Yeah mentioned that. Just not the PvP one.

To use the over used term here, "just a slap in the face" to all who do conquest, especially for their ship expandings.

16 hours of playtime. That is how long it takes for me to hit 500K. ME. Just Me. However, I play by myself most of the time so I am running a lot of solo FP's. I do occasionally run some GF FP's, or solo some of the Vet FP's just to get the extra crates, but for the most part..... I don't do objectives unless it is a specific FP and it can be run solo. Last week, I ran Battle of Ilum once everyday.

The sticking point here is going to be what a "small guild" is. My guild is well.... me... so the 16 hours it takes me to get to 500K was pretty much my entire playtime for the week. But.... that is what I enjoy doing so it is great for me. If you are only two people and you only play 8 hours a week each, it will be the entire playtime for both people.

Where is the transition from a "personal guild" to a "small guild"?

Is there a number EA has for that? If so, what is it?

Mileage may vary on the 27K CP/Hr that I run most of the time. Some get more, some get less.

As a counterpoint, don't think that your personal guild should be treated special because it is just you, or you and your significant other. There IS a point at which you are in a guild of your own because of your own choice to play that way. You can argue with me all you want on that point.....It shouldn't mean I have to group, blah blah blah.... I have a guild with me and 2 friends that SOMETIMES play. I made that decision because I got tired of the drama in other guilds. I don't expect to be able to reach the guild goal every week. Before they put CP for everything.... I RARELY made the guild goal at all. CP for everything made it too easy.....in my opinion.

This weeks broken goals for the thread here is pretty reasonable statement that it is getting harder, and we want this week fixed and also many things they can do for they system, more worldbosses, How about more kill Elite goals like the Oricon Harbinger on the bridge, Complexity point increases sm/hm/nim for goals on fps/chapters/operations. PvP death goals... we all are punching bags.. nothings limiting there creativity on these... But gosh darn ripping out goals that make a event fun like Dantooine.... this dude doesnt abide... BROKEN!! So for this thread.... Yes indeed harder this week in 6.0 vs the last 4 events.... can you belive they broke it the 5th time it ran LOL. DO BETTER! Edited by SmorgishBorg

So you do 31500 conquest points in one hour! each hour! and that for 16 hours in a row! Hardly something one can assume from the average player. I have never ever generated even close to that. Not even in a group doing heroics. I can't even say, if I believe you. It doesn't matter anyway.

Even if I could do such amount of points an hour... I don't like to "work" points. But as you say, you enjoy grinding points, so good for you. Not anything valid for me an my friends.

So you do 31500 conquest points in one hour! each hour! and that for 16 hours in a row! Hardly something one can assume from the average player. I have never ever generated even close to that. Not even in a group doing heroics. I can't even say, if I believe you. It doesn't matter anyway.

Even if I could do such amount of points an hour... I don't like to "work" points. But as you say, you enjoy grinding points, so good for you. Not anything valid for me an my friends.

I do ~27K an hour. Guild gets more CP's than individuals. I hit 468K with my toons added together, but the guild got 512K.

Do you have 150% Stronghold bonus? What is your Guild XP Bonus? Mine is only 10% XP bonus because...well... I have gotten my guild all the way up to level 6!!

Solo FP's are between 4-11K a piece. Depths of Manaan is ~8700 and I can complete it in 12 minutes. It is the best CP/Minute I have found out of anything soloable. I run all the solo FP's. I run CZ/Ziost on my characters, I run Balmorra/Corellia on my Stealthers. That is what I do. If I really push, I can run upwards of 40K an hour.

Edit: Guild Perks are important as well. Conquerer is a 10% increase in CPs. I will be dropping that in this week as well.

Edited by MacCleoud

What’s really sad is the winner of the small yield planet last week on Star Forge got more points than either the large or medium yield planets 62,000,000+ points, and I think the large yield was 48,000,000

Of course, it was the same guild who one small, medium and large because they are so big the guild is split into 3 sister guilds.

Bioware could fix this by just increasing the size of the guild numbers.

Also, these sorts of guilds that are more than capable of hitting the highest target, skew Bioware’s internal data on how many people are making the small targets and personal targets in the small yield.

It’s not fair that guilds like this can eve participate in the small or even medium yield planets and there needs to be a better system.

Which brings me back to my earlier thread points. The changes to conquest have been to accomodate large guilds and small guilds or solo players be damned

I do ~27K an hour. Guild gets more CP's than individuals. I hit 468K with my toons added together, but the guild got 512K.

Do you have 150% Stronghold bonus? What is your Guild XP Bonus? Mine is only 10% XP bonus because...well... I have gotten my guild all the way up to level 6!!

Solo FP's are between 4-11K a piece. Depths of Manaan is ~8700 and I can complete it in 12 minutes. It is the best CP/Minute I have found out of anything soloable. I run all the solo FP's. I run CZ/Ziost on my characters, I run Balmorra/Corellia on my Stealthers. That is what I do. If I really push, I can run upwards of 40K an hour.

Edit: Guild Perks are important as well. Conquerer is a 10% increase in CPs. I will be dropping that in this week as well.

So basically you are locked into a tread mill every week to do exactly the same thing on ever toon. That is not enjoyable for us. And not how it was before the expansion.

We liked the different rampages, which seem to be mostly removed now. We liked the galactic rampage, which let us play any content to complete it. Which has 100% been removed.

My wife doesn’t like doing solo flash points, we prefer to group and do vet or master mode, which do not give you the same amount of points unless those flash points are specific for conquest. Even then, they aren’t all doable because this past week you also had to the bonus boss and they were only on master mode, so that ruled it out for us.

CZ-198 doesn’t give you as many points if you are lvl 75 as it does if you are a lowbie character. All of our conquest characters have always been max lvl.

Which brings me to another point. If you try to do conquest on only lvl 75 characters, you are gimped from the start because you get less points for XP kills,

Overall, conquest IS harder for the average player.

Not everyone wants or can play 16 hours a week to get their small guild to conquest lvl.

Not everyone has maximum boost from all the strong holds and not every small guild is high enough to get the bonus.

This also makes my point for me. The bigger the guild and the higher the boosts, the easier it is. That is kind of my point. Small guilds get shafted and large guilds keep getting it easier and easier each week

The whole system is designed cater to big guilds and the small guilds be damned,

We didn’t care our rewards weren’t as big and we didn’t expect them to be. But we had fun getting them. Why couldn’t they have just left the small yield alone and made is harder for large guilds.

Now it seems they e nerfed the Dantooine one, so there is no point in us ever going there again. We both have max reputation at Dantooine and have completed it many times since May for conquest. Now we have zero incentive to ever go there again.

It’s just another kick in the teeth for us and more playable content removed we used to do. Adios Bioware and swtor. As soon as our prepaids have run out, we are gone for good this time.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

No argument that things are harder for small guilds.. it's harder for large guilds too.

Have you gone after the Ossus bosses since 6.0 launched? It's one of the objectives this week. We (eventually) beat the tin can and it was as boring as it could possibly be, just wasted time in my opinion. I dropped from the group before we went after the bugs because I already burned through the credits I had on me for armor repairs on the first boss. I will NOT be doing the Ossus bosses again; it's not worth it.

Nothing is worth it, for me. I used to love doing conquest and the rampages. I enjoyed heroics when I didn't need to team up half the time. The rewards for weeklies? Not worth it either. My biggest frustration is that I used one of those Amazon 90 day subscription cards so I'm stuck wasting my money for the next six weeks. I think complaining on the forums might be the only way I get my money's worth until then. At least the new droid pet is cool, that's about the only thing I'm happy about right now.

No argument that things are harder for small guilds.. it's harder for large guilds too.

Have you gone after the Ossus bosses since 6.0 launched? It's one of the objectives this week. We (eventually) beat the tin can and it was as boring as it could possibly be, just wasted time in my opinion. I dropped from the group before we went after the bugs because I already burned through the credits I had on me for armor repairs on the first boss. I will NOT be doing the Ossus bosses again; it's not worth it.

Nothing is worth it, for me. I used to love doing conquest and the rampages. I enjoyed heroics when I didn't need to team up half the time. The rewards for weeklies? Not worth it either. My biggest frustration is that I used one of those Amazon 90 day subscription cards so I'm stuck wasting my money for the next six weeks. I think complaining on the forums might be the only way I get my money's worth until then. At least the new droid pet is cool, that's about the only thing I'm happy about right now.

Yep, all good points that show Conquest has been borked since the expansion launched. Why it has taken this long for people to speak out is beyond me,

Sadly, I only renewed my 60 day prepaid yesterday because MUSCO finally replied to the set bonus drop problem many of us have been having (took 4 damn weeks :mad:). I wasn’t going to renew it !!

I’m certainly going to let it lapse at the end of this 60 days for both my wife and me if changes to conquest aren’t made. Because by then we will have all our mains at lvl 75, done Onslaught 20+ times and be fully geared with little to do,

At least we before we could do conquest after Dantoonine was launched and before the expansion. It gave us something to do and strive for each week. Now it’s not possible for us and it’s just one more thing to drive us away. Its apparent we are not alone in this position.

When the hell will Bioware learn the lesson, the less fun the game and the more content they make unplayable or unachievable for players, the more people will stop playing. It’s like they are purposely trying to get the game closed so they can move to a new and more “exciting” Bioware project. I hope they realise Bioware would probably sack most of them instead.

Just for clarity sake.......what do you consider a small guild? Personally....I think 10-20 active players is a small guild....anything smaller than that is pushing it.

I don't compare my 1 person guild to a small guild, and I really don't think it is right to compare a 2 person guild to a small guild. If you want to say "Personal Guilds" can't do conquest, I would not argue with you, but there is a big difference in 2 people and a small guild.

Just for clarity sake.......what do you consider a small guild? Personally....I think 10-20 active players is a small guild....anything smaller than that is pushing it.

I don't compare my 1 person guild to a small guild, and I really don't think it is right to compare a 2 person guild to a small guild. If you want to say "Personal Guilds" can't do conquest, I would not argue with you, but there is a big difference in 2 people and a small guild.

It takes 4 people to make a guild. That is by definition a small guild and under your arbitrary 10-20 people.

I would classify 20 people (not Alts) as a medium guild.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

My guild Population is : 1

what do you call that ? Embryon guild ? :p

I still classify it as a small guild. You’ve no prejudice from me. I was just trying to point out the massive logic hole in their statement, that a small guild should only be classified as such when it has 10-20 individual players.

I still classify it as a small guild. You’ve no prejudice from me. I was just trying to point out the massive logic hole in their statement, that a small guild should only be classified as such when it has 10-20 individual players.

Oh I know, was just wondering with that kind of population..does it ever get a Label ? lol :D

Oh I know, was just wondering with that kind of population..does it ever get a Label ? lol :D

In my opinion :

* I would characterise a small guild as being 1-25 “individual players”, not including Alts.

(While ever bioware allow guilds smaller than the minimum number of individuals for making the guild, it is classified as a small guild)

How did I come to conclude this?

https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-guild-management/

A guild must have at least 4 characters as members (the minimum amount needed to create the guild in the first place).

The maximum number of potential guild members is 1000 characters.

Let’s consider that “most” players have Alts, Some only have a few, while others have 40 per server (like myself).

A guild cap of 1000, only allows 25 players for people with 40 Alts. Hence that limit I would consider as a small guild.

A large guild can essentially have a 1000 players with one character, but that’s not ever likely to be the case (not saying it’s impossible).

So I looked at the maximum characters that subscribers can have without paying to open more server slots. Which is 24 character slots.

Let’s say all the members want their Alts in the same guild. 1000 / 24 = 41 (rounded down to decimal point). That would be for me the starting point for a large.

Of course most large guilds don’t want that or classify 41 individuals as a large guild, it’s why they have sister guilds to spread the Alts around.

If you were to follow the pattern of what could be defined as a small and large guild, that means the medium guild falls in between. 26 - 40 players.

But it’s not that simple and it’s much easier to define what a small guild is, than it is to define what a large or even medium guild is.

The only real way I see to define what is a medium and large guild is to look at what numbers they can achieve in conquest.

Large Yield = 5,000,000

Medium Yield = 2,000,000

Small Yield = 500,000

Guilds that can reach the low yield target regularly, but not reach the medium yield when trying, would be my definition of the upper limit of a small guild. The same with guilds who can not even make it to the low yield (at the moment).

Guilds that can reach the medium yield regularly, but not reach the large yield when trying, would be my definition of a medium guild.

Guilds that regularly reach the high yield and those that can smash it are by definition, “large guilds”

If Bioware were to actually set up a system that ranked the guilds progression and average totals over time and not just weekly, we (they) could define what a small, medium and large guild is and put them into groups based on their average conquest goals

Then Bioware could redesign conquest to accomodate each of those groups instead of giving the large guilds access to the low and medium yield planets, they would instead be restricted to battling against other large guild in the correct bracket and not dominate medium and small guilds in a bracket not designed for them. This system would also apply to the medium sized guilds not being in the low yield bracket.

That’s not to say the medium or small guilds could not choose the higher brackets to see if they can get their, but it would prevent larger guilds from infesting lower yielded brackets.

Of course there would need to be a safe guard for guilds that might only be able to reach the next higher yield occasionally. They obviously fall into a gray area and system would need to be in place for those situations.

If we had systems like that, Bioware could allow all yields to give similar weekly rewards. With a special “yield only” reward to incentives people to still want to be in bigger guilds, but one that isn’t a crafting item.

The low yield total could then be reduced to a more reasonable lvl because those trying and not able to hit the medium target will get the low yield rewards regardless of what the yield goal is.

To make it even more fair for everyone, the personal targets and rewards could scale up based on what category your guild falls into.

As it stands, it seems some of the large guilds can smash the high yield target without breaking a sweat. So maybe the high yield needs to go up some more, the low yield needs to come down and the rewards for all yields need to be adjusted for guild size.

When I see a guild get 62,000,000+ this week in a low yield bracket and we can’t even reach the low yield target, there is something significantly wrong with this system. Frankly they should NOT even be there because that means on average, they had 1000 Alts reach 62,000 points.

If they can achieve that, then the personal targets for high yield is too low and so is the guild targets.

If guilds are getting 40,000,000 in the medium yield, they shouldn’t be allowed in that bracket.

If the high yield is kept at 5,000,000, then it’s my opinion that guilds able to achieve 7,000,000 on a regular average, should not be able to participate in the medium yield category. They’ve proven over and over they can reach the high yield.

What’s really sad is the low, medium and large yields were all dominated by the “one guild” this week, spread across 3 sister guilds,

They totalled around 130,000,000 points combined. So there is obviously a problem here somewhere and it highlights what many have said for months, small and medium guilds will start to or have already died to make way for mega guilds,

It’s about time Bioware raised the guild limit to accommodate people who want to be in mega guilds. It’s obvious to all that the 1000 character limit is pointless when you have guilds with many sister guilds that combined, dominate everyone else and are by definition of the yield targets, no longer just large guilds, but mega guilds.

Maybe these “mega” guilds need a new target to aim for and let the little guys enjoy some spoils

End Rant

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I don't really care about the conquest objectives (that give more conq points), all I do is do weekly 3 MM FPs and then a few Warzones and I'm usually done with personal conq with just those. Haven't struggled at all.

Exactly this!

In my big pve guild there are players who rack up 600k point per week! :eek:

But if I target personal goal I usually hit about four toons in a weak (even with my limited time).

Hitting conquest on a guild level, one guild needs to be active, big or otherwise.

In my opinion :

* I would characterise a small guild as being 1-25 “individual players”, not including Alts.

(While ever bioware allow guilds smaller than the minimum number of individuals for making the guild, it is classified as a small guild)

How did I come to conclude this?

https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-guild-management/

[/Quote]

You can't change your numbers, you already said 20 was a medium guild :p "Guilds" below 4 people are now constituted as "Embryon Guilds" :) I kid.... I kid...

Let’s say all the members want their Alts in the same guild. 1000 / 24 = 41 (rounded down to decimal point). That would be for me the starting point for a large.

[/Quote]

I agree with you here. 35-40 is pushing the bounds of a medium guild....if the players are active of course.

Of course most large guilds don’t want that or classify 41 individuals as a large guild, it’s why they have sister guilds to spread the Alts around.

[/Quote]

Many Large guilds I have been in limit the amount of alts you can have to between 3-5. They even have time limits on how long your alts can go without being played. The last one I was in was a HEAVY CONQUEST guild, and you could only have 3 total toons in the guild. If you went 14 days with logging into your alt, your alt was dropped. If your alt went 3 weeks with out reaching a certain amount of points, it was dropped as well. I here it is currently sitting at 100K (33.4K a week), but I am not in the guild anymore. This seems to now be the norm for the bigger guilds...from what I have seen...If they are sister guilds, each build probably has 3-5 alts of a single player.

There are still the guilds that have people like me that will grind out 500-600K across 8-9 toons, but it looks like there is a shift in philosophies, and I think you hit the nail on the head for the reason behind that a little farther down.

If you were to follow the pattern of what could be defined as a small and large guild, that means the medium guild falls in between. 26 - 40 players.

But it’s not that simple and it’s much easier to define what a small guild is, than it is to define what a large or even medium guild is.

The only real way I see to define what is a medium and large guild is to look at what numbers they can achieve in conquest.

Large Yield = 5,000,000

Medium Yield = 2,000,000

Small Yield = 500,000

Guilds that can reach the low yield target regularly, but not reach the medium yield when trying, would be my definition of the upper limit of a small guild. The same with guilds who can not even make it to the low yield (at the moment).

Guilds that can reach the medium yield regularly, but not reach the large yield when trying, would be my definition of a medium guild.

Guilds that regularly reach the high yield and those that can smash it are by definition, “large guilds”

[/Quote]

Good place to start on where guild sizes are.

If Bioware were to actually set up a system that ranked the guilds progression and average totals over time and not just weekly, we (they) could define what a small, medium and large guild is and put them into groups based on their average conquest goals

Then Bioware could redesign conquest to accomodate each of those groups instead of giving the large guilds access to the low and medium yield planets, they would instead be restricted to battling against other large guild in the correct bracket and not dominate medium and small guilds in a bracket not designed for them. This system would also apply to the medium sized guilds not being in the low yield bracket.

[/Quote]

If they would put 3 planets in each yield, and they were the SAME planet, this would be highly welcomed. The main reason large guilds are in the small and medium yield planets is for the planet conquest titles. On Monday's, my former guild would ask what planet someone needed to complete the conquest achievement. The first person to answer, we did their planet. Since we were a conquest guild, we knew what planets were coming. It didn't matter where the planet was, we won it. The "battle" is now for the title. Since you only have to reach the guild goal now instead of being in the top 10 to get your encryptions, it is much farther down the list of "let's look at this" I think your next point addresses this alittle too.

That’s not to say the medium or small guilds could not choose the higher brackets to see if they can get their, but it would prevent larger guilds from infesting lower yielded brackets.

Of course there would need to be a safe guard for guilds that might only be able to reach the next higher yield occasionally. They obviously fall into a gray area and system would need to be in place for those situations.

If we had systems like that, Bioware could allow all yields to give similar weekly rewards. With a special “yield only” reward to incentives people to still want to be in bigger guilds, but one that isn’t a crafting item.

The low yield total could then be reduced to a more reasonable lvl because those trying and not able to hit the medium target will get the low yield rewards regardless of what the yield goal is.

To make it even more fair for everyone, the personal targets and rewards could scale up based on what category your guild falls into.

[/Quote]

This is the starting of a good idea for how to help the "Embryon Guilds" (I stole it, and I am gonna Copy Right it...just call me Bill)

As it stands, it seems some of the large guilds can smash the high yield target without breaking a sweat. So maybe the high yield needs to go up some more, the low yield needs to come down and the rewards for all yields need to be adjusted for guild size.

When I see a guild get 62,000,000+ this week in a low yield bracket and we can’t even reach the low yield target, there is something significantly wrong with this system. Frankly they should NOT even be there because that means on average, they had 1000 Alts reach 62,000 points.

If they can achieve that, then the personal targets for high yield is too low and so is the guild targets.

If guilds are getting 40,000,000 in the medium yield, they shouldn’t be allowed in that bracket.

If the high yield is kept at 5,000,000, then it’s my opinion that guilds able to achieve 7,000,000 on a regular average, should not be able to participate in the medium yield category. They’ve proven over and over they can reach the high yield.

[/Quote]

I don't think the personal target should change. That is on an individual basis. No one should be punished because they joined a big guild on a personal level.

I think adding more levels of yields will help as well.....but, I fear that will only increase the push to mega guilds. Again though, the mega guilds are on small planets for the titles most of the time as well.

What’s really sad is the low, medium and large yields were all dominated by the “one guild” this week, spread across 3 sister guilds,

They totalled around 130,000,000 points combined. So there is obviously a problem here somewhere and it highlights what many have said for months, small and medium guilds will start to or have already died to make way for mega guilds,

It’s about time Bioware raised the guild limit to accommodate people who want to be in mega guilds. It’s obvious to all that the 1000 character limit is pointless when you have guilds with many sister guilds that combined, dominate everyone else and are by definition of the yield targets, no longer just large guilds, but mega guilds.

Maybe these “mega” guilds need a new target to aim for and let the little guys enjoy some spoils

End Rant

I would like to add a couple of things to this. Winning the planet means that you get to put your flagship over it and blast the shields of the named battle master on the planet. One of the perks of winning the planet. This allows these mega guilds to get "on average" first crack at ~7 Named Battle Masters a week. Most of these guilds (and their sister guilds) have fully opened Flag Ships so these Frameworks are going on the market (currently between 75-90million a piece). The guild I was in would give away 15-20 million a week before, they are now giving away 150-200 million a week to the highest "Legacy Conquestors".

This started from "Small guilds can't do conquest anymore" Which is not necessarily accurate, but you have brought it back around to something that is a big issue with how conquest works.

If you remember back to when Command Crates were just coming out. I think it was Musco that said they had an "average number of crates per hour" that they were targeting for people to get. They adjusted numbers based on a "Per Hour" mark. If they are doing the same thing here, which I would imagine they are. Then they have set a predefined, and arbitrary, numbers of hours for a guild to get to each mark. If they set that mark at say 15K and hour, that means that 3.5 hours is what they expect you to spend to get to your personal mark. That is going to put the guild totals at 35 hours for a small guild, 140 hours for a medium guild, and 350 hours for a large guild. Divide that by your number of players and see if your guild is even online that much.

The large guild I was in would RARELY have fewer players than 10 online at any point in the day and then would top out at 55-60 online during peak West Coast Times. There were almost 400 people in the guild (limit 3 alts per player in that guild) If you look at that, then the large yield planet would be completed by REALLY quickly....and it was this week.....they were sitting at 4 million when I logged in last night. They had 75 people online at 11:00PM CST last last night.

So, again, I think they have set goals around "TIME". And to your point, smaller guild ARE in a tougher situation because at a certain point, you fall below that line of reasonable time "devoted" to conquest. I won't continue this mad pace of almost 30K an hour..but I am 42 Encryption away from opening my next room on my ship.......so..... there is that piece. Once I get that room open, I will definitely slow down. Hopefully my two friends will come back and can start helping with the CP's, but if not, we will be below that line ourselves once I get that room open.....LOL

Edited by MacCleoud

Which is grate if a you have a character that has done Onderon, not every player has. Plus if Onderon is even an option. By that I mean it took me 3 hours just to do the Onderon main story as on that planet (Mak Sha is even worse) my character is at a virtual stand still. A player in walking mode can move faster than I can on a mount. Not sure *** is the issue on these new planets but don't have the issue on any of the original planets up to Corella. So Dantooine, Onderon, Mak Sha and to a point Ossus have become virtually unplayable.

JUst do what is in conquest. I got it done today on my mando and I didn't even try. Yesterday did 3 heroics on Dantooine. Today did full run on Dantooine and I hit over 50k. You don't need just Onderon. That was just example. You can easily do 3-5 alts conquest goals just by doing Conquest objectives.

Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.

I don't think that is correct. My account has exactly 6 Strongholds which is 2 DK, 2 Cor and 2 Nar and has a 150% bonus.

Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Before 6.0, it was up to 25% per stronghold to a maximum of 150%. "Up to 25%?" If you unlock half the rooms (with the initial purchase counting as one room), you get half the bonus for that stronghold.

So: six completely unlocked strongholds.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.

Well I decided to check that, so I got to fully unlock DK & Coruscant - 25% count no matter faction... now I have to play internal decorator again :eek::D:D