Hard Mode FlassPoints

ok so i have tryed to do 2 hard mode flashpoints and couldnt pass either

im a shadow tank im only missing 2 parts of the main artfict gear and the belt. the first guys was last boss D7 his AoE dose like 13k damage every hit i only have 16k health with the trooper buff, ok the elsses was the send one and i couldnt tank 1st boss and his 13k shot at a time when he gets that 200% damage going i had 2 healers in this one and still they couldnt heal me fater then what he was hitting for, how are u supose to get past these bosses if they do more then half your health every 1.5 secs

Edited by allexj

The hardmods are harder then raiding. It isn't WOW heroics either. it takes people CCing, and interrupting in order to stop those big hits. Keep trying and watch some videos on youtube.

for the elsses there was no cast bar for the move that he 1 shot me for and as soon as i was down 3 shots later the hole team was

ok so i have tryed to do 2 hard mode flashpoints and couldnt pass either

im a shadow tank im only missing 2 parts of the main artfict gear and the belt. the first guys was last boss D7 his AoE dose like 13k damage every hit i only have 16k health with the trooper buff, ok the elsses was the send one and i couldnt tank 1st boss and his 13k shot at a time when he gets that 200% damage going i had 2 healers in this one and still they couldnt heal me fater then what he was hitting for, how are u supose to get past these bosses if they do more then half your health every 1.5 secs

I don't mean to be rude, but you should really work on your spelling/grammar.

To give some insight on your issue, as said, Hard Modes are fairly difficult. The last boss drops tier 1.2. You also chose 2 of the more difficult Hard Modes. I suggest trying False Emperor, or Taral V first.

The first boss in Esseles has a instant-cast nuke move that hits the tank for a lot. You can either handle it, or not. It's also up to the healer to get you back to full-hp pronto.

The 200% Damage buff you speak of is an enrage timer. It means you didn't kill him fast enough. This is either because your DPS isn't efficient enough with the boss mechanics their own rotation, and/or that they simply don't have the gear for the hard mode.

So get some more gear (read the sticky about gearing), while trying easier hard-modes.