Aim Armouring Mods.

Aharx

Hello folks. I have pretty much geared my Pyrotech in complete Columni gear now. All of my mods are pretty much equal and up to par save one. I believe (I could be mistaken) that it is on my Glove item slot. The armouring mod. that I have in this particular piece is 47 Aim and 51 Endurance. All of my other armouring mod's have the opposite (or something close) with 50 some-odd Aim and a lower number of Endurance. I've been able to swap out each mod with the ones I want except this one.

My question is... where is the easiest place to get a Glove armouring mod with high Aim low Endurance? Am I missing something really obvious here? Heh.

Thank you in advance.

just look at your other columi items, find one with the type of armoring mod you like, then get another of that one and rip out the armoring and slap it in your glove.

The set bonus for tionese/columi/rakata is tied to the shell not the armoring like in the case of campaign and war hero gear, so you don't need to worry about it losing the set bonus.

Hello folks. I have pretty much geared my Pyrotech in complete Columni gear now. All of my mods are pretty much equal and up to par save one. I believe (I could be mistaken) that it is on my Glove item slot. The armouring mod. that I have in this particular piece is 47 Aim and 51 Endurance. All of my other armouring mod's have the opposite (or something close) with 50 some-odd Aim and a lower number of Endurance. I've been able to swap out each mod with the ones I want except this one.

My question is... where is the easiest place to get a Glove armouring mod with high Aim low Endurance? Am I missing something really obvious here? Heh.

Thank you in advance.

Check the gloves for other specs, like eliminators or med-techs. I can't remember the column stuff.

just look at your other columi items, find one with the type of armoring mod you like, then get another of that one and rip out the armoring and slap it in your glove.

The set bonus for tionese/columi/rakata is tied to the shell not the armoring like in the case of campaign and war hero gear, so you don't need to worry about it losing the set bonus.

Oh crap! Ha ha. I thought the set bonus was tied to the Armouring mod for some reason. Silly me. (noob moment :p).

Thank you very much! Trying to squeeze as much Aim into my build without losing too much of another stat and this was the last armouring mod that was holding me back.

Check the gloves for other specs, like eliminators or med-techs. I can't remember the column stuff.

Yeah I have the full Eliminators set but for some reason this one used a different armouring mod then the rest. I'll check the others (Combat Tech, etc.) and pull one out of there. There was just some confusion with the set bonus... I thought for some reason that I needed to take it from another pair of gloves but it seems I can take one from elsewhere too.

Thanks for the input though, greatly appreciated.

The set bonus is tied to the shell for Tionese, Columi, Rakata, and Battlemaster gear. The armorings that come out of end-game gear are all bound to the particular slot though, so you can only put Glove armorings into other Gloves. Hopefully the armoring for one of the other sets has the stats you want in the slot you need. For example, for Columi chest pieces, the Combat Medic and Eliminator sets have Advanced Reflex Armoring 24 (Chest) while the Combat Tech and Supercommando sets have Advanced Commando Armoring 24 (Chest). You can upgrade your Combat Tech chest with the armoring from the Combat Medic or Eliminator chests (while retaining your Combat Tech set bonus!), but you couldn't upgrade your Combat Tech chest with, say, the armoring from the Combat Tech gloves, which have Advanced Reflex Armoring 24 (Hands). Edited by CitizenFry