Crew skill bonus for ship droid

tintin_milou

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help in advance! :D

I have 3 characters with maximum crew skills and maximum affection for all companions, and ship droids. I just noticed that only one ship droid has crew skill bonus (e.g. +2 for blah blah efficiency, +2 for blah blah critical) while the other two ship droids have none. Did I forget to buy/enable some perks/legacy? Thanks for your help! :)

The astromech droid only sbows up if you've purchased the appropriate character perk. However, this particular character perk applies to all characters in your Legacy, so once you buy it, everyone has it. The only way you can get the sensors without the perk is to buy them on someone else's ship, but you still have to have the appropriate Legacy level to even buy the things regardless. The fact that one of your droids has the thing equipped means you do have the required Legacy level; I'm just making sure you're aware that there is a situation where the droid won't be on your ship.

Oh, and last I knew, the minimap didn't show a Vendor icon, so you'll have to look for the droid manually. Just a head's-up.

The droid is very near the cargo hold on the Mantis (Bounty Hunters), Thunderclap (Troopers), XS Freighter (Smugglers) and Fury (Sith Warriors and Inquisitors) ships. On the Defender (Jedi Knights and Consulars) it is on the lower deck, near the crafting station and Kyzen's quarters. No idea about the Phantom - my Sniper is still level 11.

The droid is very near the cargo hold on the Mantis (Bounty Hunters), Thunderclap (Troopers), XS Freighter (Smugglers) and Fury (Sith Warriors and Inquisitors) ships. On the Defender (Jedi Knights and Consulars) it is on the lower deck, near the crafting station and Kyzen's quarters. No idea about the Phantom - my Sniper is still level 11.

for agents, the vendor is in the cargo hold area as well, just to the right when you enter it