How can I make more money?

wwwter

More information required.

How many and what level characters do you have?

What Crew Skills do you have on those characters?

Generally speaking:

- Sell stuff on the GTN: materials and crafted goods

- Do more dailies: each area can generate about 100k a day

- Run Flashpoints: if done without death you can make about 30k running the daily

- Participate in PvP: whether ground PvP or GSF you get credits for participating and finishing a battle

- Don't try to level up a crafting skill. They can cost you millions.

- Take some gathering skills (archeology, bioanalysis, scavenging, slicing) or some mission skills (diplomacy, underworld trading, investigation, treasure hunting), or a combination, and sell on the GTN the materials you gather.

- Don't spend on crap; get the cheapest speeder from the GTN, and otherwise be frugal with your purchases. You only need to upgrade your equipment to match your level every 5 level or so, and you only need to get armors for yourself and the companion you use the most.

- Use the gear that you get from quests, and use the planet coins to buy mods for your gear instead of using credits or cartel money. Use commendations that you get from PVP, etc. to buy gear, try to avoid using credits to buy gear. Not always possible, but the game does give you a ton of various commendations and armor pieces as rewards.

- Buy cartel coins with real money, then buy the cartel packs that are on sale with a discount, and sell them on the GTN for credits. This costs you real money, but a lot of people think in terms of "1 hr at work = salary = this many cartel coins = this many credits" compared to "1 hr in game doing quests or PVP or whatever = a lot fewer credits"

Edited by Merouk

Green Goo's always been worth ~10-15 a pop on my server, and now it's like 150. I guess people are switching to Biochem and can't be bothered to return to Dromund Kaas.

You can always start several different alts with several different crew skills and see what sells. For example, blue hilts and purple reusables sell very bad on my server, but crafting materials sell wonderfully, especially for Biochem. Same goes for certain metals and compounds, since everybody needs Cybertech. Chanlon in particular is sky-high, though Coruscant is full of it.

And, yeah, dailies bring a no small amount of money|, even 50-level ones like Black Hole and Section X. Oricon dailies in particular are good, especially if you're in a group: they don't require a lot of running around and give lots of basic comms compared to Makeb's constant jumping from here to there. I like Czerka's dailies for that, too. Lower level? Low-level crafting materials - just send your companions for them all the time.

Check which cartel market items are selling for big bucks.Buy it,wait a day, put it in the GTM.

This is if you want to get millions quickly.

Other than that.

- don't level a crafting skill until max level,when you are rich

-never spend money on ANYTHING,except repair and abilities

-if you get an orange or purple world drop,put it in the GTM

-do all quests and don't skip mobs+ loot them

This is pretty much it

Edited by Kaedusz

Been playing for almost 2 months now. I have made well over 10 million credits. My highest level character is 30.

HOW!!???!?!? I am sure you are asking...

Crafting! Yea, crafting... Most people hate it...but what craft you say??? That really depends on your server. Things are always changing as well. One month mods sell for stupidly high prices, then the next month they crash due to over flooding of the market, because everyone in general chat says make mods to be rich lolz... This is where being smart enough to stay ahead of the market is going to pay off. Also, having alts. Become a Master Crafter (450 skill in EVERYTHING). Yes, this can take some time. I myself am not completely there. I do have everything in the 350-450 range though, which is working for me right now. One week I will do just harvesting of crafting mats, cause everyone else is crafting items, so that market spikes. Next week harvestables crash, I then buy out the cheap stock, and craft items instead. Again, depending on your server, this can change faster, or slower.

You can also get away with just harvesting, mainly picking up Slicing, sending your side crew members for lock boxes, at some grades tech parts, for the change at schematics is worth a lot more... Bioanalysis, Scavenging, Underworld Trade (only for metals). Those also work well, but those can fluctuate in market prices. Slicing lock boxes will always get you credits back (sometimes crit a schematic, low grades tend to sell higher then the high grades), more at higher skill. I have yet to see Archaeology turn much of a profit on its own.

This part is shady...but it works...a lot... Most the time you will get the mentally retarded, who some how have stumbled across the GTN. They place items up for sale for stupidly low amounts, then get undercut by 1 more moron. If this is an item you KNOW sells for a much higher price, and quickly, buy them out, and re-post at a higher amount!!! I have flipped so much profit in this game it is how I make a lot of it, even more so on weekends!

Hope some of this helps, this is what I have been doing in MMOs for 13 years now.

I am that low level twink you will come across, who has no high level main :cool:

or you could go to Nar Shadda, there are certain districts that if you stand on the corner and talk to the other players,you can go somewhere and work out a arrangment.;)

Sorry could not resist :)

I am on a roleplay server, and this does happen a lot...I hear one guy makes 400k a night dancing (as a female character)... Be careful of who you take back to your room (when houses become available) lol

I've been gone a few months, just came back today so maybe this is out of date but for me the easiest way to make money can be boiled down to a few simple steps.

1. Become a subscriber which allows you to have the max amount of crafters.

2. Sell your mats, if this is your first time I suggest Biochem and it's supporting skills because you will make a fortune selling your mats on GTN and more importantly it will make you overpowered no matter what class you pick.

3. Level up, the higher your level is the more crafters you can send out.

4. Don't delete your characters, even though I've been gone for six months I have a small army of crafters and while they are working I am playing the game. After a few level 50 characters you will make millions in a few hours.

The huge catch here is that it's a grind. First you have to level up your characters then comes the fun times of loading each character to send the crafters out and you will be emailing your alts constantly. There are people out there who can make millions selling their crafts but that was hit or miss for me mostly miss. My way is boring but it's a sure thing at least it was six months ago.

I've been gone a few months, just came back today so maybe this is out of date but for me the easiest way to make money can be boiled down to a few simple steps.

1. Become a subscriber which allows you to have the max amount of crafters.

2. Sell your mats, if this is your first time I suggest Biochem and it's supporting skills because you will make a fortune selling your mats on GTN and more importantly it will make you overpowered no matter what class you pick.

3. Level up, the higher your level is the more crafters you can send out.

4. Don't delete your characters, even though I've been gone for six months I have a small army of crafters and while they are working I am playing the game. After a few level 50 characters you will make millions in a few hours.

The huge catch here is that it's a grind. First you have to level up your characters then comes the fun times of loading each character to send the crafters out and you will be emailing your alts constantly. There are people out there who can make millions selling their crafts but that was hit or miss for me mostly miss. My way is boring but it's a sure thing at least it was six months ago.

I came back just for today and this method still works. It's also the reason why I'm not using the rest of my 30 day subscription it's boring. A sure fire way to make credits, even on a slow day like today when no one is playing but not fun at all. I wish I could tell you how the real crafters make serious money based on the mats they buy from me but that's one egg I could never crack.

I found rotating alts's crew while watching Netflix most of the day to be pretty fun myself. I am starting to run out of things I want to watch though :eek:

If you haven't watched/finished TCW (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) I highly recommend it very much. It may start slow and kiddish for Seasons 1-2, but in Season 3 it starts getting good, and then Seasons 4-6 is when it gets great and genuinely dives into some deep/mature stuff in the Star Wars lore. :)