Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big discussion I have been having and was wondering what you people thought would be the result.

All of them in their primes.

I see it as very clearly in Exar Kun's favour, with others claiming Kun hasn't beaten any 'high profile adversaries'.

Emo snot-nosed Vader or James Earl Jones Vader?

Emo snot-nosed Vader or James Earl Jones Vader?

They the same person Zone, just accept it but in prime means his suit. :p Anyway, probably will boil down to Vader and Kun dunno whom could win though because when it gets down to it they are probably gonna be worn from fighting the other two.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They the same person Zone, just accept it but in prime means his suit. :p Anyway, probably will boil down to Vader and Kun dunno whom could win though because when it gets down to it they are probably gonna be worn from fighting the other two.

I watched this a few days ago and find myself agreeing with it, others do not though.

Nah. I didn't even recognize him in the Prequels. I'm like "Ok, when does he REALLY become Darth Vader?" Even at the end of Ep. III it just didn't work. Hayden Christensen in the suit.... the NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! garbage, and the fact that he had NO cool factor whatsoever. He was not the same as the Vader in the OT. And I mean the ORIGINAL OT, not the crap with the NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end of RotJ, either. :p

I watched this a few days ago and find myself agreeing with it, others do not though.

Eh...skeptical on that, cause he says Malgus would win against Dooku. :p But can agree on the points that he made anyway.

Vader in a suit in a fight like this i dont think could compete because he is to slow.

He ain't slow.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Vader in a suit in a fight like this i dont think could compete because he is to slow. Also if Bane has his Obalisk armor then he would have an added advantage.

Vader's suit was a hindrance at first, but he eventually became far more powerful in it. He is not slow. He has proven this when he beat several masters at once.

So because you don't know much about Kun you write him out? o_O

I still say it is clearly Kun>Vader>Bane>Revan.

I think they would all see vader as the biggest threat because of his armor, so they would all be focused on him. Of course we'll see some Sith treachery in there as well. We might see Bane or Kun backstab one of them in all the chaos.

Edited by Aurbere

This is a big discussion I have been having and was wondering what you people thought would be the result.

All of them in their primes.

I see it as very clearly in Exar Kun's favour, with others claiming Kun hasn't beaten any 'high profile adversaries'.

Singlely, Kun wipes them out.

If its no team and every man for himself.

Vader is the first to go down. Yeah, even though he is the 2nd strongest there the way I see it, Kun "persuades" Revan(Most Likely) or Bane to team up with him and attack Vader. Then Kun kills Bane, and then goes for Revan.

And We all know Vader has too much of an ego(suit and out of suit) to team up...

Edit: Even though Kun doesn't need help against Vader, Revan or Bane would feel Kun is on their side. And then bam..

P.S. I think Kun could take them both out at the same time but if he couldn't I think what I said is how it would go.

Edited by BrandonSM

Bane, no brainer, cause he's the only out of the 4 combatants that was always part of the dark side, all those others dabbled in the light, they would stand no chance against the true embodiment of the sith!

i'm not sure if being a pure darkside sith from the beginning is all that much of an advantage. no one can really say any of the 4 can't control the darkside or that they are a darkside noob, and the question was in their prime

i think it comes down to vader and kun, with vader winning

I don't see how any of them can beat Kun, I have heard the claim that Bane and Vader had greater telekinetic power than Kun, but anyone who read Tales of the Jedi know full well that's a lie.

I would believe Vader to have better telekinetic power but Bane.

I will tell you something that Rhyltran told me.

Most likely, if a character in the movies uses an ability or lightsaber form in the movie, he is usually going to be the greatest user of the ability or one of the greatest. But the character has to be in their prime when you are taking the statments. So Anakin Skywalker isn't gonna be the greatest master of Ataru even though he sequences from it in Ep. 2. But he was in his prime in Ep. 3 as Anakin and he used only Djem So.

Ex:

Mace Windu: Vapaad

Sidious: Force Lightning

Dooku: Makashi

Obi-wan Kenobi: Soresu, Diplomacy

Anakin Skywalker: Djem So and mastery of Force Push

Darth Vader: Telekinetic Power

Kit Fisto: Shii-Cho

Sidious: Mastery of all Forms of Lightsaber and great telekinetic power.

And the list will go on and on.

Most of the time that statement is right.

I would believe Vader to have better telekinetic power but Bane.

I will tell you something that Rhyltran told me.

Most likely, if a character in the movies uses an ability or lightsaber form in the movie, he is usually going to be the greatest user of the ability or one of the greatest. But the character has to be in their prime when you are taking the statments. So Anakin Skywalker isn't gonna be the greatest master of Ataru even though he sequences from it in Ep. 2. But he was in his prime in Ep. 3 as Anakin and he used only Djem So.

Ex:

Mace Windu: Vapaad

Sidious: Force Lightning

Dooku: Makashi

Obi-wan Kenobi: Soresu, Diplomacy

Anakin Skywalker: Djem So and mastery of Force Push

Darth Vader: Telekinetic Power

Kit Fisto: Shii-Cho

Sidious: Mastery of all Forms of Lightsaber and great telekinetic power.

And the list will go on and on.

Most of the time that statement is right.

Yeh I can agree there, definitely, but I don't quite see it as far flung as some people have made it out to be, he was the most infamous Sith Lord of the Old Sith Wars era for a reason(Though I bet that'll change when every book author and their mother has the Great Galactic War written in their novel somewhere, it's already started with Book of Sith.

I don't see how any of them can beat Kun, I have heard the claim that Bane and Vader had greater telekinetic power than Kun, but anyone who read Tales of the Jedi know full well that's a lie.

Well none of these guys are immortal by any means. I'm thinking this battle comes down to whoever manuevers the others into the best position for them to strike them all at once. In that area, Revan wins. But Revan doesn't have the power to beat Vader or Kun. So if Revan can't do it, then Kun most likely would.

I give this battle to Kun. He can engage multiple opponents with his saberstaff and has the power to hold off Vader and Bane.