Cademimu bugged

The final boss general ortos, uses an environmental technique to the harm the party, however this is glitched with flames going off before the battle and these flames are invisible.

Once the battle is started the flames continue to go off and they are still invisble, making the boss fight almost impossible.

The final boss general ortos, uses an environmental technique to the harm the party, however this is glitched with flames going off before the battle and these flames are invisible.

Once the battle is started the flames continue to go off and they are still invisble, making the boss fight almost impossible.

i've experienced the same issue hope the devs will fix it

Same problem here. Had the bug yesterday which resultet in at least 5 tries until it was not bugged anymore and we were able to take him down easily.

The first them he didn't make any fires until he was down to 50% but then suddenly he made his fires instant every 1-2 seconds which made it impossible to avoid it. We died. Then the bug with the invisible flames appeared.

:mad:

This actually happened to me also. Our party couldn't enter his room or we'd die. We managed to beat it by having 1 person run in(dps) pull the boss to the door, when he died, the boss came for us outside. So yeah, having to bug a boss because he's impossible due to a bug, is rather annoying.

Did u die on the final boss? Because i think it wasnt bugged the time first i battled him, however on our second try the crap started happening.

I experienced the exact opposite our first run through. The flames were present on the first wipe, not on the second attempt.

My second run through, no issues. Side note, if you're having problems, you can pull him out of the room by sacrificing a DPS. Have everyone out of the room, have the dps run in. He will die, but because the rest of you are in combat, the boss will run right through the door that spawned and attack you in the hallway. Fight him there for an easy kill.