Preview of items in the upcoming Contraband Pack

Iwipe

Hey everyone, the next contraband pack to be released (Archon's Contraband Pack) can now be viewed on the PTS via your collections menu. I took some screenshots of the items in case you are not able to view it yourself. Special thanks to Fig'tree of MoX who told me about it.

There are no armor or weapons in this new pack but there are 5 new mounts, 6 new pets, some titles/emotes/moods, and encrypted datacubes (not exactly sure what they do at the moment).

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/25/swtor-archons-contraband-pack-items-preview/

Enjoy!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re skins with new names ahahaha . Not one of these old ree skinned speeders and pets will sell for more then 30 k on gtn.Well nice to see them doing very little to profit while not making actual content. Edited by Lord_Karsk

Is everyone at Bioware on some company vacation or something?

The reskins look nice but they're just that, re-skins of mounts that have been in game since launch -_-

Adno Mantis is a new speeder model I think.

Of course while they take the time to re skin and sell the same stuff over and over again they still cant get iconic jedi outfits in the game.Guessing maybe a reason for that is maybe lucasfilm says those unlike everything else in this game is canon and can only be used by jedi, so they wont profit enough for them as only jedi can buy them.

Of course in bioware star wars universe jedi knights must pay real money for jedi outfits. Close this down alredy !!

Edited by Lord_Karsk

I guess everyone at Bioware is simply preparing tons of previews for the E3 so they do not have time to add much in 2.2. Do you think they will announce a new digital expansion and show us more cartel packs ?

I guess everyone at Bioware is simply preparing tons of previews for the E3 so they do not have time to add much in 2.2. Do you think they will announce a new digital expansion and show us more cartel packs ?

A new digital expansion is the only thing that will keep me subbed at least.

Of course while they take the time to re skin and sell the same stuff over and over again they still cant get iconic jedi outfits in the game.Guessing maybe a reason for that is maybe lucasfilm says those unlike everything else in this game is canon and can only be used by jedi, so they wont profit enough for them as only jedi can buy them.

Of course in bioware star wars universe jedi knights must pay real money for jedi outfits. Close this down alredy !!

Apparently Eric Musco said that they are in plans some few months ago! We're meant to learn more once he has more info :p

Also look at the mysterious datacubes. Why do I think they may contain gear schematics for crafters?!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Apparently Eric Musco said that they are in plans some few months ago! We're meant to learn more once he has more info :p

Also look at the mysterious datacubes. Why do I think they may contain gear schematics for crafters?!

it's probably a placeholder for gear so that they don't show you everything.

it's probably a placeholder for gear so that they don't show you everything.

Yes, I was thinking exactly the same. :) If they could finally release a traditional Jedi robe with hood down, which I could also dye black -_- eh...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue