Clarification: Color Vibrancy

Sindorin

Is the color vibrancy update to the game's graphics engine still on track for the next big update planned for next month? I'm really looking forward to what the development team has planned for that, but in the latest insider, I heard nothing about it for 2.3 or 2.4. Can you clarify that for me? Thanks! Edited by Sindorin

Is the color vibrancy update to the game's graphics engine still on track for the next big update planned for next month? I'm really looking forward to what the development team has planned for that, but in the latest insider, I heard nothing about it for 2.3 or 2.4. Can you clarify that for me? Thanks!

This is a good question. Also, will this have any negative impacts on us players that play this on a veritable toaster oven?

I would assume it is on track for 2.3. There are videos and image comparisons out there with the changes from the PTS

Hopefully this is a great indicator, but I'm sure the list of "what happens on PTS" vs. "what makes it into the game" is still slightly varied. Clarification on this would be great :D

Hopefully this is a great indicator, but I'm sure the list of "what happens on PTS" vs. "what makes it into the game" is still slightly varied. Clarification on this would be great :D

Honestly, I can't think of anything (at least not this big) that was on the PTS and did not make it live (unless they said it would not, like NiM TfB and the instant 55 terminal)

Edited by ninjonxb

• Dev Post
This is a good question. Also, will this have any negative impacts on us players that play this on a veritable toaster oven?

This is indeed still on track for 2.3! It is very near zero impact in terms of effect on performance but to protect those playing on less beefy machines like your toaster oven (there's nothing wrong with toaster ovens!) this feature will be off if the graphics quality preset is set to Low or Very Low.

This is indeed still on track for 2.3! It is very near zero impact in terms of effect on performance but to protect those playing on less beefy machines like your toaster oven (there's nothing wrong with toaster ovens!) this feature will be off if the graphics quality preset is set to Low or Very Low.

Good to know, thank you! On the plus side, while I'm doing FP's and OP's I can simultaneously cook a Totino's pizza.

Hey Bruce!

Is there any chance this could get it's own option? I like having my settings all maxed, but I'm probably in the minority who prefers the old colors! It's not an issue that'll destroy my experience, but I'd really appreciate the option. Choice is great, amirite? :p

Hey Bruce!

Is there any chance this could get it's own option? I like having my settings all maxed, but I'm probably in the minority who prefers the old colors! It's not an issue that'll destroy my experience, but I'd really appreciate the option. Choice is great, amirite? :p

I agree, I'd also like an option. If it can be switched off in a preset, it shouldn't be too hard to be able to switch it on and off manually.

There better not be anything wrong with TOAST !!!!!