The dmg reduction adernal is going to hurt us and bh's the most

Individual

Why? Because we'll run out of energy and bhs will overheat far to quickly before we can down someone that pops one of these. In the mean time, Bioware isn't doing anything what so ever or even showing any interest what so ever in buffing our classes up. This might not hurt the sniper class as much as it does the operative, but it's still going to be pretty hard. It's pretty unfair to implement these adernals when the classes have completely different mechanics in how they maintain long fights. Operatives, BH's lose and classes like Muraders and Jugs win.

I agree completely. Apparently, the devs are going to nerf some relics too. I have a Campaign Relic that cranks out a 400 to power, so now Lethality/Concealment Operative is USELESS. While I can Heal, my guild is now flush with Operative Healers. Its basically this now: OPERATIVE HEALER SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ROUTE TO GO.

As for BHs, I am pained by this as well. A few PTs/Mercs in my guild have decided to leave the game, and go play something else. QUOTE from a Guildmate: "F*** this. Tired of having crappy players whine and cry and I get punished."

With so many nerfs going on, ESPECIALLY with PLAYERS SKILLED ENOUGH TO CREATE SKILL TREE HYBRIDS, the Devs seem intent on PUNISHING GOOD PLAYERS so that MEDIOCRE TO BAD PLAYERS IN PVP CAN WIN.

So yeah, buddy. I feel ya :(

If it makes you feel any better, I have been playing this game since the first day it came out, took 7 1/2 total days to get to fifty (actual play time). Its the only level 50 I got and I have only won 2 PVP games since I owned the game. You might feel nerfed but I still suck and still loosing just as bad.

LVL 50 IA

-Chpappa

Any time people say __________class is the only real choice for that role, you can bet nerfs are coming. Look assassin tanks. Lots of hp, self heals, stealth, ccs and many raiding guilds dont even want to see a jugg tank. Guaranteed nerfs coming. seen the same thing in too many games.

Before 1.3 i was doing over 200k and getting into 300k easy with my IA/OP. with atleast 4-12 medals. Lastnight i played 5 games, had one game i did over 100K with 10 medals and the rest under 100k and 2-6 medals. I dont sit for defender points i like to earn mine by fighting. As i said 5 games, on my 6th game i crashed to server screen and then was in a que with 40 mins to go. Nope, I was done.

I dont understand how my damage can go down that much from one patch, I worked it out from the last nerf and found the way i< guess i have to do the same here.

Before 1.3 i was doing over 200k and getting into 300k easy with my IA/OP. with atleast 4-12 medals. Lastnight i played 5 games, had one game i did over 100K with 10 medals and the rest under 100k and 2-6 medals. I dont sit for defender points i like to earn mine by fighting. As i said 5 games, on my 6th game i crashed to server screen and then was in a que with 40 mins to go. Nope, I was done.

I dont understand how my damage can go down that much from one patch, I worked it out from the last nerf and found the way i< guess i have to do the same here.

I'm not sure how you lost so much damage. I do about the same overall, and definately miss my relic/adrenal burst opener, but average damage/survival seems increased in my experience. BH's still hurt though.