• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I used all the following late last year, maybe some are still active:

NYCANTINA17

NYCANTINA16

SWCELEBRATION17

SWCANTINA17

The NY..17 did not work.

Is it just me, or is giving out speeders for a cantina event sending a bad message. Like maybe for the next one they should give a taxi mount or one of the droid sidecar mounts.

This is just a public service reminder to never drink and swoop race. :D

the ny..17 did not work.

Is it just me, or is giving out speeders for a cantina event sending a bad message. Like maybe for the next one they should give a taxi mount or one of the droid sidecar mounts.

This is just a public service reminder to never drink and swoop race. :D

nycantina17

nycantina16

they out

• 2 weeks later...

This code is intended for pref or F2P. On the code redemption page, type REVANSFATE. It will unlock access to RotHC and SoR, and raise the level cap to 60. It won't raise your credit cap or make you preferred, it just gives you access to the expansions and a ten level rise to the cap if you were stuck at 50 before.

I did it last year during a similar promo and it all worked out well. It works for all the chars on your account, and any chars you make in the future. If you're interested, you need to do it before Nov 1.

• 1 month later...
This code is intended for pref or F2P. On the code redemption page, type REVANSFATE. It will unlock access to RotHC and SoR, and raise the level cap to 60. It won't raise your credit cap or make you preferred, it just gives you access to the expansions and a ten level rise to the cap if you were stuck at 50 before.

I did it last year during a similar promo and it all worked out well. It works for all the chars on your account, and any chars you make in the future. If you're interested, you need to do it before Nov 1.

REVANSFATE

All it says continually is to..."Enter Your Code Below Exactly As It Appears" :confused:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...