Remove the rakghoul plague now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could of easily logged on as my 47 Bounty Hunter and gave the other character the money. But I like to keep each character independent from one another. I doubt many would mind this event if some people would stop trying to infect as many others as possible.

Again I am not complaining about the event itself Bioware is just trying to have a little fun and mix it up, problem I had was with people just going around infecting anyone they can on the fleet like that.

Why are you standing around on fleet for if you are lvl 12?

GO QUEST.

Again I am not complaining about the event itself Bioware is just trying to have a little fun and mix it up, problem I had was with people just going around infecting anyone they can on the fleet like that.

Most aren't doing it to be jerks, there's actually a quest objective to infect 10 other people.

I could of easily logged on as my 47 Bounty Hunter and gave the other character the money. But I like to keep each character independent from one another. I doubt many would mind this event if some people would stop trying to infect as many others as possible.

You realize that there's a quest to infect people?

Why are you standing around on fleet for if you are lvl 12?

GO QUEST.

To check mail and a few sales I put up, plus it's where I last logged out my character? That and it is late in the uk and with work in the morning I don't have the time to go out questing now?

To check mail and a few sales I put up, plus it's where I last logged out my character? That and it is late in the uk and with work in the morning I don't have the time to go out questing now?

Cry me a river...

Fun for some...trolling for others.

Im not even gonna try and play until this WoTLK event copy is taken off because honestly im trying to *********** RP and I dont need some ******e to come up and infect me because HERP DERP

Then use a vaccine and be immune for 6 hours game time for the low low price of 2k credits?

Or have a hissy fit and refuse to play. Either way is fine by me.

Im not even gonna try and play until this WoTLK event copy is taken off because honestly im trying to *********** RP and I dont need some ******e to come up and infect me because HERP DERP

If you don't like this event then you fail at RP.

If you don't like this event then you fail at RP.

Nice to see how TOR fans are a group of insufferable ***** at times like yourself...

Sure its interesting but its not *********** RP when someone just infects you lol's and runs off...thats not RP

Edited by Bobinator

Are you kidding me OP? This is one of the best things Bioware has done. Tatooine has come alive with people. Large scale world PvP is happening.

Hate to say this, but go play a single player game if you want to be 100% in control of the game and what happens in it.

Well fine i'll use that vaccine stuff! AND THROW A *********** HISSY FIT BECAUSE I gosh darn CAN ****ER!

DEAL WITH IT!

Like I said, either way is fine.

I'm perfectly happy for you to have a hissy fit if you think that's the best solution.

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

It's people like you that ruin so much fun for a LOT of people who are enjoying and having fun. You're probably the same person who cried to BW that the Party Bomb/Instigator was annoying too. Get over it or go play WoW with all the other kids ->

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

If 2k is THAT much of a burden for you, i'll loan it to you! :rolleyes:

I imagine someone in Bioware is laughing at your post, I've not had this much fun in a MMO since pre LK in WoW. Grow a pair and have some fun! Tatooine has come alive and not only PvP, but the Heroic world boss which is a great coming together of different guilds. Bioware, I applaud you!

You realize that there's a quest to infect people?

Then those players should go ASK the other person if they mind. Just because there's a quest does not mean one should run around infecting people who don't want to participate: go find people who WANT to participate. It's called courtesy, it's not that hard of a concept to understand.

Edited by terminova

I just wanted to say how AWESOME today has been ingame. Announcements kicked off on fleet, then the newscast thing popped. All these new NPCs popped. Hints of a disaster. We went down to Tatooine, found a bunch of new stuff. Killed a new world boss, did a bunch of disaster-related dailies and then kicked butt in PVP a ton and infected loads of people there.

I now own a Rakghoul pet and it was a complete surprise of a day which went down a storm with about 30 people I know across a couple of guilds.

Awesome! Please do NOT stop doing this kind of thing. :)

It's easy to lose the plague status. Either buy the med or just wait til you die... The reason why people are infecting others is that there's a quest. Also, every time you die from the plague, you get 5 more DNA towards the amount you need for the new items. Including teh Rakghoul pet and the black/green crystals.

Edited by eldelphia

Sarcasm? I cant tell.

Wouldn't this event give you even more things to RP with? I fail to see how it's bad.

Sarcasm? I cant tell.

Wouldn't this event give you even more things to RP with? I fail to see how it's bad.

That depends...RPing on the Fleet is a swing or a miss IN A BIG WAY...its sorta like stormwind's cathedral district....good day or bad there is always a questionable person there.

But come on! It's an event. Have a little fun. Go get infected yourself and return to the Fleet. Explode all over them in return. It's only around for a limited time, so enjoy yourself.
Why is it that "standing around on fleet" is BWs fallback content?