New Level 50 Gunslinger

Murraugh

I just hit 50 on my gunslinger.

I am wondering what my stat priority should be in 2.0.

The information that I have read suggests the following stat priority.

Cunning >= Accuracy (110%) > Crit (30%) = Surge (75%) > Power/Tech Power > Alacrity

With the changes in alacrity should that have a higher priority?

Thanks.

Murraugh/Kevil

Jedi Covenant

A lot depends on your spec and playstyle. Do you want fewer big Crits and moderate damage? Or do you want frequent big crits with lower damage? Middle of the road on everything? Do you run out of energy a lot? Lots of details to fill in. If you could provide a little more information about what you want, we could give you a better answer.

Also, which spec are you? Sharpshooter, Dirty Fighting, or Saboteur?

A lot depends on your spec and playstyle. Do you want fewer big Crits and moderate damage? Or do you want frequent big crits with lower damage? Middle of the road on everything? Do you run out of energy a lot? Lots of details to fill in. If you could provide a little more information about what you want, we could give you a better answer.

Also, which spec are you? Sharpshooter, Dirty Fighting, or Saboteur?

Well, I'm looking for a sustained damage with a balanced stats... don't want just big hits and run out of energy in a middle of a boss fighting, u know... since I'm asking for a PVE build, not PVP, I guess middle of the road would be fine, don't you think?. Actually I manage my energy quite well and don't run out of it usually.

Then i'd probably try something like this:

Cunning >= Accuracy (110%) > Power/Tech Power > Alacrity > Crit > Surge

Alacrity will lower your cooldowns and increase your Energy regen. That's how you're going to manage 'sustained' DPS. Power of course guarantees bigger hits every time. Crit and Surge can be added in as needed. If you find yourself with plenty of energy, you can drop Alacrity back one in the order until you find the perfect middle ground.

Then i'd probably try something like this:

Cunning >= Accuracy (110%) > Power/Tech Power > Alacrity > Crit > Surge

Alacrity will lower your cooldowns and increase your Energy regen. That's how you're going to manage 'sustained' DPS. Power of course guarantees bigger hits every time. Crit and Surge can be added in as needed. If you find yourself with plenty of energy, you can drop Alacrity back one in the order until you find the perfect middle ground.

Thats a bit of False info. Alacrity does NOT reduce CD's it ONLY reduces Channel Time and Cast Time. it DOES however reduce the GLOBAL Cooldown.

If your going Sustained Damage (highly UNrecoomended) then your going to want Dirty Fighting spec.

Personaly I would go Cunning > Power > Accuracy (100%) > Alacrity > Crit > Tech Power > Aim

Why a bit of aim? Well Aim increases Ranged Damage (aka White Damage) not by much BUT if you get all the Aim Datacrons your DPS will go up a bit. just dont get any Aim armorings and such.

For Sharpshooter (Highly Reccomended)

Cunning > Power > Alacrity > Accuracy (110%) > Crit > Tech Power > Aim

Crit for SS is incredibly useless in 2.0 if you REALLY need it then your lacking in Power or Accuracy. Accuracy 110% is not hard for SS. Power is definately a good stat. its a raw buff to your DPS. Tech Power is not as good for SS than it is Scrapper so Tech Power is a bit lower if you want you can even replace it with a bit of Surge. I would actualy Swap Alacrity and Power but some people dont like stacking Alacrity even though its a godsend for SS.

Thats about all i have to say. stat stacking is pretty simple for Gunslinger/Sniper