Lower Robe of The Insight

Nic-V

• 3 weeks later...

While its not a perfect match, Hammer Station Battle Inspirant lower robe are a perfect match.

It seems many drops and sets were taken off the game.

For exemple, Traditionnal Lashaa Silk Vestments, got the upper robe, but the lower robe disappeared from the quest that was supposed to yield them. Its the one I use, with a lower robe I got from Taris commendations. They still go very well together.

Btw, those who did it 70 times for ONE possible set....

I think you MIGHT be a tad obsessed....

The Lower Robe of the Insight is still not dropping for me...

but the leggings for the other classes keep dropping all the time. :confused:

I really wish someone from BIOWARE would comment on this :(

Many items are listed on Torhead that aren't into the game. There is actually MANY incorrect information over torhead, and mostly I do not trust it fully for drop info.

Exemple : it list guardian and juggernauth armor in the 1st flashpoint Esseless/Black Talon. I personnally never saw one drop, and did the run multiple times with friends and all our alts.

Edited by verfallen

• 1 month later...

Ok heads up, just got this response to my ticket when I asked the about it. (Took 2 tickets)

I am Protocol Droid W6-I2 of Human-Cyborg Relations.

I have received your transmission regarding your clarification if the item, Lower Robes of the Insight, still can get from the Flashpoint Athiss.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. But do not worry, as of the moment, we do not get any notification from our game developers that the said item, Lower Robes of the Insight, has been deleted in the game. Therefore, you can still get this as one of the potential loots drop in Prophet of Vodal.

So if I read this right, its not a zone drop from mobs, but only the boss at the end?

Either way I thought I would share this.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a page which talked about WHERE it drops, Seems to be a "Trash Drop" which seems be off the regular champion mobs you find in the zone. I still want this too. If anyone has it please confirm you got it and where.

I just tried that unify color thing on the char. Sadly doesnt make my legs purple.. just a diff shade of black.

I believe there's a lower robe that drops in Hammer Station that has the exact same skin. If all you want is the moddable look, try running HS a few times to get it.

Hammer Station isn't the same skin. It's similar but not exact. If you'd like to see how the full set looks you'd either run Battle of Ilum or run the planet story quest on Voss. Darth Serevin has the full set on.

Perhaps with the Reverse Engineer thing out now we might be able to make it with Synthweaving as there are two types of greens that have the same pattern. I believe both types drop on Alderaan. That would be awesome being able to bypass the farming completely.

I'll look into it and post here.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the look of this set. My level 36 Assassin is sporting the upper robe, and headpiece, plus the mostly matching lvl 27(!) cinnagar engineer's legwraps. I tried soloing this tonight (first time since the update), and I did not see any of the insight pieces drop, however I was on my agent. I'll have to try it again on my Assassin. I did notice they added some gold elite shamen to the outside area....I don't think they were there before the update.

I really would like to have the lower robe of insight so I can make the look level appropriate!

• 4 weeks later...

Well.. never did have luck getting Lower robe of the insight to drop. Soooo I found something else. Crafters can make the Thermoweave robe. Then you can color sync it to your Robe of Insight body armor. Result is.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578957144337713886/D51D4CE3B6B0A0D550B5DA64F7DC084E005D369E/

Nice part is.. least you can get that part aug now too.

Wondering why the lower robe never drops.

• 4 months later...
Fortunately now that we have color match, you can simply pick up the Robes of Insight from the last boss and have the Traditional Thermaweave Lower Robes made which hold the same pattern and click match colors. It's what I did. I use the Columi hands (with Campaign mods) and it matches up rather well. So no more big deal about farming this place for a piece of gear that apparently doesn't exist.

• 3 weeks later...