Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.

Sounds like we are all better off taking a long lunch break and coming back in 3 hours to see them post there will be no further updates until July.../wrists can't take the wait no more!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to tease, but want the folks here to know that we're here, too, and we're reading everyone's comments and feedback. I also want everyone to know that even though there's no new information right now, we're ready to communicate it whenever it becomes available.

Cool. Thank you. Also, please transfer more PVE-EC servers soon :(

Thank you. :)

I am also waiting to get on the Fatman server with my old toons....The Maw sucks...everyone does nothing but WarZones....whats the point? you might as well go play WOW. On the Fatman server there actually doing world bosses and hard modes.....hurry up! lol.

Thanks Allison,

We SHOULD know that these decisions aren't up to you, when you're being told what information by those in charge of the transfer process. I'm sure there have been occassions you wanted to know some information as well, to pass on to us, the raging community. If I could I'd buy you a beer. Thanks for at least talking to us.

It's very kind of you to follow along with this thread even though it gets pretty long. So when Joveth said you will be monitoring over the weekend, are you still staffed over this weekend and there will be more 'waves? ' Or anyone not transferred after tomorrow has to wait until Monday to see if their server gets called? Or is there a realistic expectation that you could be finished tomorrow?

I appreciate you expediting Port Nowhere and the couple other east pvp servers before you go home, thank you.

^^^^^^^ THIS! Please for the love of all that is holy pass a message to the transfer crew to get Port Nowhere situated...Im tired of being Nowhere I want to be SOMEWHERE!

Thanks for atleast communicating. It's frustrating waiting to see if you get chosen, especially like myself am on one of the last 3 EU PvP servers, just wondering if were going to Tomb which is pretty full or being brought together with the other 2 to make a pretty.small population in comparison to others.

Letting us know you're here and answering our questions goes a long way, since even if we can't get any updates, we know you're paying attention to us. We're like dogs, we just need attention!

6 NA PvP East Servers still in the air on what is happening to them:-

Anchorhead

Belgoth's Beacon

Darth Malak

Helm of Graush

Port Nowhere

Vulkar Highway

From what has happened it must mean we either are going to be put into our own 3rd NA PvP East location with those 6 or pushed to Prophecy of the Five or Fatman, maybe based on numbers that transfer over to them? What I guess is most frustrating is why don't we get told "this or that" might happen with those servers, because the reply that lists will be slowed down over the next few days and weeks for data almost means those might not even get touched for a while?

Amen, TOFN is the most worthless Community i've ever seen, You get a full ingore list and loads of report tickets in matter of days, It's insulting and BW should honestly clear out the dead waste. Seems it's time to Restart a new toon on PvE or stop playing.

+1 Do not put Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy with ToFN, make either Basilisk Droid or Bloodworthy a destination server.

Well - all this waiting around beating the bush until I find out what happens to my server isn't exactly instilling any sort of desire in me to log on and play the game on a lowly populated server.

The people moved might get to enjoy the game now, but remember the many of us still stuck in no-mans land. So before thanking for 'patience' and 'understanding', information is the key to earning that 'patience' and 'understanding' and this not knowing anything .... we'll that's not information.

I simply like to know when it's estimated that I should bother to log on to the game again if wanting to play with other people and not do a single player game.

Perhaps would it be possible for you to let us in on some of the things you are considering when making the decision. I think people would be more comfortable knowing the pieces/decisions that you have to juggle to make it all work. They might be still unhappy about being some of the last, but at least they would have some insight as to why it takes so long.

Do something with Basilisk Droid - 11 people on Fleet at the moment :(