Female Jedi and Sith' Beauty Method

Slowpokeking

Most of the female Sith still care about beauty and use Force technique like mask to cover their age and dark side corruption, such as Aleema, Zash, Darth Acina and quite a few more. Why most of the female Jedi don't do it? The best they could do is make them look younger than their real age rather than totally cover their face with a pretty mask. Is it because the Sith' method is dark side only skill, or it's against the Jedi Code?

Not all women are vain, Jedi especially wouldn't be.

Many Sith women however have displayed their Dark Side corruption for others, Nyriss for example used it to show her power.

And those like Darth Zash didn't do so because she was vain and wanted beauty, she used a mask to trick Nox so Nox couldn't figure out her Essence Transfer plan, otherwise I imagine she wouldn't care.

Not all women are vain, Jedi especially wouldn't be.

Many Sith women however have displayed their Dark Side corruption for others, Nyriss for example used it to show her power.

And those like Darth Zash didn't do so because she was vain and wanted beauty, she used a mask to trick Nox so Nox couldn't figure out her Essence Transfer plan, otherwise I imagine she wouldn't care.

She started to do it before she picked Nox.

Beauty is a weapon against men, many Sith knew it.

Let's face it, she would raise some serious eyebrows if she went around looking like she did. Even among the Sith that level of DS corruption is seriously dodgy.

I believe the words you are looking for are "super freaky" :D

Let's face it, she would raise some serious eyebrows if she went around looking like she did. Even among the Sith that level of DS corruption is seriously dodgy.

Yes she did raise many serious eyebrows.

And quite a few female Sith do such thing. The codex mentioned Hadra is very pretty while her ingame model is not, Karrid is also pretty, and there is Acina.

Edited by Slowpokeking