So, can anyone describe each act?

JayEmmKay

So im thinking on making a shadow. I hear alot of bad stuff and very rarely good things about the consular story. Can anyone sum up all 3 act's in the consular story for me? For an example

Sith Inquisitor:

Act 1: Gathering relics, Act 2: Ghostbusters, Act 3: Powerplay

Sith Warrior:

Act 1: Protecting spy network, chasing down a padawan, Act 2: taking down republic generals/powerplay, act 3: hunting down the false emperors voice

Republic trooper:

Act 1: Chasing down the havoc defectors, Act 2: Taking down the desolator, Act 3: taking down an important imperial general

Act 1: You're the chosen one with a special technique that can save the crazy masters. We're going to keep sending you after them, even if you opt to senselessly murder each one.

Act 2: Help put together and hold together an alliance. Do chores for diplomats.

Act 3: Put together an army. On one hand, it's more chores for diplomats, on the other you mirror Obi-Wan in Episode 2 pretty closely. Corellia is pretty ******.

But as pretty a picture I've painted, it's not as bad as people say. It has it's high points, it's low points, and it gets progressively better until the end. So there's that.

Act 1: You're the chosen one with a special technique that can save the crazy masters. We're going to keep sending you after them, even if you opt to senselessly murder each one.

Act 2: Help put together and hold together an alliance. Do chores for diplomats.

Act 3: Put together an army. On one hand, it's more chores for diplomats, on the other you mirror Obi-Wan in Episode 2 pretty closely. Corellia is pretty ******.

But as pretty a picture I've painted, it's not as bad as people say. It has it's high points, it's low points, and it gets progressively better until the end. So there's that.

Thanks!:rak_01: