Most Valuable Player

slalonde

Wondering why people are not voting for MVP after each warfront?

I dont really care for who people vote as long as they take 10 secondes to look at the board, remember the match and decide on who was the most valuable player during the match.

People should not be able to exit the warfront before they have cast a vote.

A lot of people people actually think the person who gets most votes get's all the rewards, therefore they actually think they benefit by not voting (as they'd be reducing their own chances of getting the most votes)

A lot of people also think "well the whole team sucks so nobody is MVP!". Which is sort of a misunderstanding of the concept of "most" but whatever.

Mostly though, people just can't be assed. No virtual points for their virtual character so why bother.

Edited by Syrria

Wondering why people are not voting for MVP after each warfront?

I dont really care for who people vote as long as they take 10 secondes to look at the board, remember the match and decide on who was the most valuable player during the match.

People should not be able to exit the warfront before they have cast a vote.

Becuse the whole concept was halfasses implamented with no real thought behind it. Majority of people dont care there just going to hit exit match asap and re-queue

I try to look out for the person who did the best job of watching my back. Or - conversely, if I find myself healing one person and keeping them alive while they do great things, my vote will go there.

One recent huttball ended 0-6. I did not give any MVP votes on that occasion.

I try to look out for the person who did the best job of watching my back. Or - conversely, if I find myself healing one person and keeping them alive while they do great things, my vote will go there.

One recent huttball ended 0-6. I did not give any MVP votes on that occasion.

Hey do you see your name in here?

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/mondenet/Screenshot_2011-12-23_21_35_37_162017.jpg