Sniper Rifle Model Guide

TianaArylle

Hail, fellow imperial agents!

I made a sniper rifle models guide which shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the rifles in the game.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many rifles, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc. To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model.

So, happy snipin' - for you or a companion!

Hope it helps!

Sniper Rifle Model Guide :wea_09:

I think it's mostly just matching the icon with the model, which can apply to any rifle (even unmodifiable ones). The Inheritance Legacy Sniper Rifle looks just like the bottom row, fourth column (just left of the author's name).

Top row second column looks sexy, though.

Edited by ImmortalAlien

The challenge with matching names to models is that there are many rifles with the same model, so you'd have to match all the name variations. Plus, each model has multiple color variations.

If there's a model you like, I recommend using torhead.com and filtering for "sniper rifle" "prototype and custom". You can then browse to find the icon your looking for, open those, and figure out which would be easiest for you to procure.

I know, not the easiest system...but hey, shiny guns :)

Top row second column appears to be a Denova rifle of some form, but I can't seem to find where they drop (despite the obvious).

Supposedly it'll be the model of the sniper rifle from Explosive Conflict Nightmare Mode. It is also the model of the craftable Wraith Elite sniper rifle, which maxes out at about Tionese level stats.

As much as I dislike the look of the WH rifle as Lethality and would like to use a cooler one I'm keeping it. Why you ask? Because since they changed cull it has the least obnoxious firing sound effect that I have to hear repeated over and over :p

Im Lethality too. I use the Red Reaper Sniper Rifle (last column, 2nd from the top). Shots are whisper quiet.

I've never fired the WH rifle - took one look at it ant pulled the mods out.

What is the name of the one in the lower right corner?

Kattla, that is the x-55 riot infiltrator. It has an interesting distinction of looking very much like a blaster rifle but still performing as a sniper rifle. The x-55 also sounds like a quiet, but not silenced gun, and does not have the typical very soft sniper rifle sound. Unobtrusive but noticeable, if you will.

I must look like a newbie carrying a blaster rifle in his late 20's, but I always thought the barrels on the average sniper rifle were way too long to allow easy movement.

I found one on auction, but have also had exactly one drop in a month of intermittent farming of a trio of champion mobs in Dromund Kass with my very bored L50 powertech.

http://www.torhead.com/item/5Ba70JR/x-55-riot-infiltrator is the link.

Kattla, that is the x-55 riot infiltrator. It has an interesting distinction of looking very much like a blaster rifle but still performing as a sniper rifle. The x-55 also sounds like a quiet, but not silenced gun, and does not have the typical very soft sniper rifle sound. Unobtrusive but noticeable, if you will.

I must look like a newbie carrying a blaster rifle in his late 20's, but I always thought the barrels on the average sniper rifle were way too long to allow easy movement.

I found one on auction, but have also had exactly one drop in a month of intermittent farming of a trio of champion mobs in Dromund Kass with my very bored L50 powertech.

http://www.torhead.com/item/5Ba70JR/x-55-riot-infiltrator is the link.

Thanks a lot! I also found a few low level green and a purple with simular appearance on the gtn last

night, but no X55 for me as of yet. I'll keep looking though.

can anyone help me find the name of Third column, third row ? the red and white one?

it would go perfectly with my current xenotech jacket of similar color scheme

thanx in advance!! id look for it myself but i honestly dont know how to look for it

EDIT : NM i found it, its a low level non moddable rifle : / , heavy sniper rifle and its variants to be specific , looks sexy though...man i rly wish we had a dam wardrobe lol

EDIT2: first column, 2nd row is the model for D-210 heavy saboteur, but i cant find where it drops/is obtained, i THINK its from a questline but i cant find it in torhead...anyone know where i might find out?

Edited by LaVolpex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Which Do you think is the Longest. I desperately need to compensate and need the longest sniper rifle possible.

I think it's either Bottom Row 4th Column , 4th row 4th Column, or 4th Row 6th Column.

Thoughts?

1) Custom Sniper Rifle, they have the longest barrel i seen (so far) and they are common on the GTN

2) Shameless bump