Pure Shockfrozen Water

NomineImperator

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, to be honest - it's a petty nerf to appease the tears of whiners.

ALL of the good teams/players from both sides on this server used the water. Along with consumables galore. Which - at the end of the day, they'll still use.

People who whined about water, were the type to not bother getting meds either by and large. So - they'll next be whining about medpacks healing people in combat, when they get tonked, or something else - that good players use to their advantage over bads.

Meh, carry on. As you were.

Not a user myself because the item is obviously broken and I do not need 5s faster healing or artificial medals to perform well both gameplay and statistic-wise.

I don't care that much about stealthers using it either because this is not winning games for them, our track record is still pretty good. They will fix removing the buff sooner or later and until then I would rather have the afk/quitter situation dealt with.

I am however wondering - if the use of this item is fine and the German CM endorses it - why do mods keep deleting these threads? :) I know there are a few left but I've seen several disappear because I kept them open and refreshed for new comments.

Would they persistently delete threads about the use of a perfectly legal item? :rolleyes:

Meh, to be honest - it's a petty nerf to appease the tears of whiners.

ALL of the good teams/players from both sides on this server used the water. Along with consumables galore. Which - at the end of the day, they'll still use.

People who whined about water, were the type to not bother getting meds either by and large. So - they'll next be whining about medpacks healing people in combat, when they get tonked, or something else - that good players use to their advantage over bads.

Meh, carry on. As you were.

Yes all bads become instant "goods" the minute they google, find the item and start using it against you. I hope the superiority of using a single item still carries you through the swathes of bads. I mean, it's almost a disability, not being able to consume a single pot during PvP.

Yes all bads become instant "goods" the minute they google, find the item and start using it against you. I hope the superiority of using a single item still carries you through the swathes of bads. I mean, it's almost a disability, not being able to consume a single pot during PvP.

Sunshine, most never Medpack up anyways.

Rarely do they have any consumables/through death buffs.

Mate - I used it as a clutch heal, between fights 1-2 times a game. Rarely if ever would I be using it after doing a Vanish - since with my build, that would take me out of combat for 10s - dying would usually be a better option.

But - there are swathes of bads in this game. All of the best players that I've seen, on both sides, from ALL AC's, and all the specs of those AC's that I saw, were using it. Because it was another arrow in the quiver.

Current funny though - is that, the item can't be acquired again, so - no more Magenta Crystals. Just went to replace mine after using it in some PvE, and hitting it by reflex after leaving combat - and it can't be gotten. So, no more Magenta's. *chuckle*

Edit: To be honest, that you'd consider that the item could turn a Bad player into a Good one, shows how little you understand about the game. This nerf was definately one for you. ^_^

Edited by Dorkfrey

All of the best players that I've seen, on both sides, from ALL AC's, and all the specs of those AC's that I saw, were using it. Because it was another arrow in the quiver.

Of course. Why do a selfnerf if it's legit?

And I am happy that it is gone.

Current funny though - is that, the item can't be acquired again, so - no more Magenta Crystals. Just went to replace mine after using it in some PvE, and hitting it by reflex after leaving combat - and it can't be gotten. So, no more Magenta's. *chuckle*

Actually this is wrong, the magenta crystal can still be acquire, it's just a lot harder now as more people are re-farming the water due to be consume on use. This made my magenta crit crystal shoot up in price from about 350k to almost 1mill, thanks to you all and BW for fixing something without looking at the ramifications of it. I have 6 crystal currently crafted, 1 crafting mat crystal and no waters due to the insane amount of time it takes to get it now.

R.I.P. Frozen water, you will always be in my heart...

Getting additional 3 medals in pvp...

Jumping on platforms in Soa fight without hp loss...

Getting to fight almost instantly w/o over 10s channel...

Goodbye my 1st place in WZ, before Sorcs and Jugs...

I know you will never return and I will miss you bitterly...

Of course. Why do a selfnerf if it's legit?

And I am happy that it is gone.

Because - not everyone was using it. You'd have those who were, and going, medpacks/buffs/etc/water check, and those who didn't (and it did allow for nice healing between combat). Using it reflexively as combat ended after a big fight was - fairly handy, although not game breaking.

Those who did, and used it, will only be marginally nerfed in terms of Medals - and to be honest, I think that *should* have been nerfed. I always felt guilty getting the 2.5/5k medals... though not necessarily the healing ones, as I've hit 75k healing on my Shadow as a tank before I got the Water myself.

I can roll with the change either way, just a bit sad to see that - something that's borderline, will be pandered to the lowest common denominator.

To be honest with you - the new changes to buying PvP medpacks will probably dissuade people from buying them even more now. It's frustrating.

That certainly didn't need a nerf.

I hope youre right, although i have not heard anything about it. In my opinion healers already get shafted enough there's no reason why every class in the game should be able to earn the same rewards in warzones as they do.

and you said it right in your post here in my opinion all this **** youve said is your opinion when are people going to learn their solitary input means ****all in the grand scheme of what gets balanced.

Actually this is wrong, the magenta crystal can still be acquire, it's just a lot harder now as more people are re-farming the water due to be consume on use. This made my magenta crit crystal shoot up in price from about 350k to almost 1mill, thanks to you all and BW for fixing something without looking at the ramifications of it. I have 6 crystal currently crafted, 1 crafting mat crystal and no waters due to the insane amount of time it takes to get it now.

if it takes you that long to get the water you're doing it wrong...