Gender for a smuggler and a bounty hunter

FeniceNera

Hello all,

which is the best gender choice (romance-wise) for my smuggler and bounty hunter?

Run a Male Chiss BH and a Female Human Smuggler. No complaints. BH's voice sounds hard and badarse, while female Smuggler has a very cocky/playful vibe and she has very cute cracks in her voice.

Also ran male Smuggler, but I hated how he sounded as if he was perma-drunk, and female BH voice acting didn't seem to be memorable to me.

Run a Male Chiss BH and a Female Human Smuggler. No complaints. BH's voice sounds hard and badarse, while female Smuggler has a very cocky/playful vibe and she has very cute cracks in her voice.

Also ran male Smuggler, but I hated how he sounded as if he was perma-drunk, and female BH voice acting didn't seem to be memorable to me.

Wow, I think the male smuggler voice is the best one in the game. The female BH voice I also enjoy, and I dislike the deep voice of the male BH as well. We couldn't disagree any more. lol

Wow, I think the male smuggler voice is the best one in the game. The female BH voice I also enjoy, and I dislike the deep voice of the male BH as well. We couldn't disagree any more. lol

Well, this only shows how good SWToR's voice cast is to be able to appeal to so many different people :p

My thoughts as well

I suppose it depends on whether they lean toward Light Side or Dark Side, too. Some voice actors are just better at one then the other. I'm playing a female BH that's essentially Light Side and I think she sounds perfectly fine. I kind of get the impression that the male BH would be pretty awesome for a Dark Side character, too, though I haven't really tested that.