Assassin

DragonRhapsody

I am making a inquisitor and thinking of going assassin. Wanted to ask what would be the best spec for that class in pvp? I have been looking and the older posts havent been helping(would like something more up to date. So if anyone can tell me the differences and recommend a spec that would be appreciated. Or you can point me in the right direction with a link. Thanks to everyone in advance.

If you're going to mainly do PvP go Assassin, but If you're interested in PvE I would go Sorcerer.

I have 5 level 50s and guilds/groups are always looking for healers.

My Sage had all Rataka gear within 3 weeks of turning 50 from doing operations.. Where as my Jedi consular Shadow is still running around in pre-raid gear because she isnt needed.

Just wait until we get duel-specced ,, dps or heals :)

Anyways My points is thet Dps classes are overplayed and you may have hard time getting outfitted because your

class isnt needed for ops.

Edited by Kesica

If you're going to mainly do PvP go Assassin, but If you're interested in PvE I would go Sorcerer.

I have 5 level 50s and guilds/groups are always looking for healers.

My Sage had all Rataka gear within 3 weeks of turning 50 from doing operations.. Where as my Jedi consular Shadow is still running around in pre-raid gear because she isnt needed.

Just wait until we get duel-specced ,, dps or heals :)

Anyways My points is thet Dps classes are overplayed and you may have hard time getting outfitted because your

class isnt needed for ops.

I'll agree that dps sin are not the most sought after class for raids, but a good dps player is a good dps player regardless of classes. If someone's good with their madness or deception spec, I'll take them over a sniper that keeps running out of energy and constantly put his dps on slow-mode. Sin can also spec as tank, which is always nice. My guild's rather low on tank, especially sin tank which come very handy in many fights.