color crystals

kronas

Im interested in this too, I thought I saw a cyan and purple crystal on the GTN that said made by, but after someone said to take a screen shot, they had already been sold or time expired etc... so for now just a friendly bump

Are there purple and cyan color crystal schematics in game if so where are they found at?

There are purple and cyan +expertise crystal schematics available from PvP vendors.

Supposedly the schematics for +End/Crit/Power can be found either:

A) In the Black Hole area as a random drop

B) As a random reward from Fleet Commendation boxes.

I have yet to see confirmation of either of those, however.

I'll keep my eyes open and see if this can be confirmed. If someone else has already confirmed this information please post and let us know where it came from.

Edited by kronas

There was a guy on the Ebon Hawk server who was selling a +41 Endurance Purple Crystal schematic for 1 million creds. Don't know if it's still up there, but it definitely was there for a period of time.

And yes, there are PVP crystals, which aren't good for anything if you're strictly PVE.

There was a guy on the Ebon Hawk server who was selling a +41 Endurance Purple Crystal schematic for 1 million creds. Don't know if it's still up there, but it definitely was there for a period of time.

Do you know or remember if that crystal was crafted or bought during the pre 1.2 event from the vendor because those crystals were BoE. If it was a crafted crystal it would say at the bottom "made by <character name>"

Do you know or remember if that crystal was crafted or bought during the pre 1.2 event from the vendor because those crystals were BoE. If it was a crafted crystal it would say at the bottom "made by <character name>"

He said it was the schematic, not the crystal. :)

There are purple and cyan +expertise crystal schematics available from PvP vendors.

What vendor sells these Fleet Commendation Boxes, and where can I find this vendor?

I liked the additional color crystals in the game before 1.2 and I understand they were temporary, but I wish there was a way to get more colors other than Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Blue for PvE. I am all for making black and whatever color crystals being rare, but solid colors should not be rare. Oh I forgot about magenta. I can see where the colors originate, Red, Green, and Blue are primaries. The secondary colors are yellow, cyan, and magenta. The tertiary colors are orange and purple, but there are many more tertiary colors. More colors could be Pink (Magenta and Red), Lime (Yellow and Green), Teal (Green and Cyan), and Royal Blue (Cyan and Blue).

A greater variety would make the game better if the colors are some what easy to get and not rare. Save the multicolor crystals for the rare colors.

What vendor sells these Fleet Commendation Boxes, and where can I find this vendor?

It's the same vendor that sells the ship parts and other stuff. On the Imperial Fleet, he's across from the GTN next to the speeder vendor. Not sure on Republic.

It's the same vendor that sells the ship parts and other stuff. On the Imperial Fleet, he's across from the GTN next to the speeder vendor. Not sure on Republic.

Thanks. :)

That helps a lot. I assume I need the most expensive, highest quality box they offer? :)

You absolutely can get the +41 magenta crystal schematics to drop in the black hole. I spent the past 2 weeks farming every mob I cam across and got it to drop last friday...and ive been selling the +41 magenta ( endurance) like crazy. 1 crystal needed from force ghost, 2 from alderann, 8 loridan and 8 coruscan gems