Miraluka and Nathema

Avashnea

I have a Miraluka Inquisitor and was wondering how any Miraluka could function on Nathema, since they'd be totally blind. Even if there was ANY Force there, it would be so corrupted as to affect their minds.

Easy to explain away, Valkorion said he try to protect you from the worst effects of the void, not just for you but your companions as well.

this would mean expending his own ability in the force to shield you and keep your connection to the force. Although it's somewhat nonsensical because the force is hollowed out on Nathema after Valkorion was finished with it through his voice as Vitiate centuries earlier.

That is a good question but, Darth Nihilus did something similar to Katarr. Was Visas Marr blind when he found her there?

From what i know he didn't strip the force from Katarr, he merely used the force to strip the life from Katarr. A more primative form of Vitiate's ritual and only thing missing was the force itself, he likely couldn't strip the force because by that point his body itself was starting to ravage itself through the dark side and Nihlus relied more and more on the dark side of the force to keep him around, eventually it got to a point where his body was no longer needed and existed as a shapeless force spirit in a suit. Stripping the force from Katarr where Nihlus couldn't go makes no sense considering he had to of met and rescued Visas there, so the force had to of been left on Katarr.

I think it is stated in the game that all the teachings of Malachor leave behind voids in the Force, and Nihilus' hunger is the ultimate expression of it. When Kreia kills the Jedi Masters on Dantoine, they all left behind voids in the Force as well. Edited by OldVengeance

I think it is stated in the game that all the teachings of Malachor leave behind voids in the Force, and Nihilus hunger is the ultimate expression of it. When Kreia kills the Jedi Masters on Dantoine, they all left behind voids in the Force as well.

thats one thing that was never explained to my satisfaction, were these voids temporary or permanent, and how big were they?

Easy to explain away, Valkorion said he try to protect you from the worst effects of the void, not just for you but your companions as well.

this would mean expending his own ability in the force to shield you and keep your connection to the force. Although it's somewhat nonsensical because the force is hollowed out on Nathema after Valkorion was finished with it through his voice as Vitiate centuries earlier.

This explanation works up until you go inside Valkorion's vault, where he was completely shut out from contacting or helping you.

• 6 months later...
This explanation works up until you go inside Valkorion's vault, where he was completely shut out from contacting or helping you.

Didn't he say that the times in which he seemingly wasn't around in truth he was there the whole time and was using those moments to see how we would act without him around?