Mobile versus Physical Security Key

MightyAtom

Hi people,

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the two security keys options are. Are their any advantages between them (other than price)? Would one be able to have both types for the one account?

I ask because I currently have the iphone app (simply because I happened to find it in the app store and so I downloaded it) but I have also ordered the CE so will be getting a physical one included in that.

Thanks

:csw_bluesaber: Mighty Atom :csw_redsaber:

not a bad thing but more info for you

I ordered a physical one through origin yesterday morning with expedited shipping and still have not recieved a confirmation/shipping email from origin

So they may have shipping issues if you expect it by launch

this is just a guess about shipping and should not be taken too serious

The app is not yet released.

Edit: But they're already announcing it, so it seems it will be soon!

Redit (LOL): I was searching on the itunes store under EA's lastest relases. But I changed my search for "swtor">see all apps (for iphone) and there it was. It's a utility app released today (Dec 15th).

Hope this helps other iphone users!

PS: for the devs or someone in charge of this. If the app is already released on the store and you guys already put the itune store "logo" on your own page why not link it properly so users click on it and go directly there.

Edited by lfmotta

The app is not yet released.

Edit: But they're already announcing it, so it seems it will be soon!

Apparently for some reason they released it on Australian iTunes. I just did a search for Star Wars The Old Republic and it came up. It's called Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key (World). Have no idea why someone in Australia (a red zone) can get it but other people in the green zone can't...

Anyway.

Also, I'm not planning on ordering a physical key as I'm getting one in my CE box already.