Trial & Error Misc Cheevos :: Bugged or Not Bugged

I have all the Uprisings achievements completed except two...Trial & Error... the two misc. 100 kill one (one is called Mutagenic Mayhem...the other escapes me). Basically using the weapon buffs in the instance to kill the npc's w/ these giant AOE things. Usually wipes out 15 at a time in VM. I've killed hundreds S, V, and Master and I have ZERO Kills for either achievement.

Neither can I find a word about it in the forums or online. And when I write customer service, they tell me it's not showing as an issue, and I should report it as a bug. As if I'd have all the other achievements and ZERO kills for those two....just give me the damn cheevo, right?

Anyway...am I missing something here, or is this just a nonsensical anomaly ?

both are with the special ability right before the endboss. you get the mutagenic one as a rakghul and the flame thrower without rakghul.

the flame thrower counts only for the player useing it (probably only for the one useing it)

the mutanic one counts for everyone in the group but only if you kill somethin with the hit.

Super helpful. Thank you. And this works in S/V modes as well as Master? (ie. I can solo it w/o the lack of a group impacting?)

Also for the Mutagenic one...how do you employ it as a raghoul...can you pick those buffs up as a Rak? Maybe I just never noticed.

Really appreciate the input.

Super helpful. Thank you. And this works in S/V modes as well as Master? (ie. I can solo it w/o the lack of a group impacting?)

Also for the Mutagenic one...how do you employ it as a raghoul...can you pick those buffs up as a Rak? Maybe I just never noticed.

Really appreciate the input.

When I did this cheevo, I cleared this room with the droid before the finalboss. If you are a rak you pick up this mutagen, when you get hit a buff stacks and after 5 Hits you can activate the ability.

So yes you can pick it up by clicking on this thing besides the droid. It works the same in every mode.

You get the flamethrower as a "human".

Edited by CarlGustaf

Apologies for seeming daft, but I'm missing something. So I just cleared it on SM. (#1 does it need to be in another mode or should I be able to do it in SM or VM as is my plan), and I don't even see where to pick up the weapon. All along the many years I thought it was the thermal AOE buff, but clearly there's something else I should be grabbing.

So I boogy through and clear the rooms with the traps and the two sisters and then beat their twin rakghoul forms in the side room....no worries. Walk into the next hallway and zap a few weaklings. Then into the narrower hall with the plasma beams and three rolling mobs of raks to get to the final boss door. So up to that point...no weapon, yes?

So I'm in the room with the final boss. Cleared out all the floating mines and sentry droids and pinged her a couple times to keep aggro off my comp. Then when things quiet down, I'm looking everywhere. Nothing to click. Nothing to pick up. No droid to speak of...as was referenced. So I click the panels and she's off and running and I burn down both her forms and the ensuing mobs, while watching for a spawn of something to click....nothing.

Apologies for stretching this into a painful process...but give me the dummy's guide to picking up the weapon. Where's the droid / weapon, etc. Thanks a bunch folks.

Too bad i didnt see the post yesterday would have made a video for u. I will show u the weapons but i forgot how it was with the kills. It was surely the adds before final boss u had to reset the fight each time i think. Was long ago.... Edited by merovejec

Apologies for seeming daft, but I'm missing something. So I just cleared it on SM. (#1 does it need to be in another mode or should I be able to do it in SM or VM as is my plan), and I don't even see where to pick up the weapon. All along the many years I thought it was the thermal AOE buff, but clearly there's something else I should be grabbing.

So I boogy through and clear the rooms with the traps and the two sisters and then beat their twin rakghoul forms in the side room....no worries. Walk into the next hallway and zap a few weaklings. Then into the narrower hall with the plasma beams and three rolling mobs of raks to get to the final boss door. So up to that point...no weapon, yes?

So I'm in the room with the final boss. Cleared out all the floating mines and sentry droids and pinged her a couple times to keep aggro off my comp. Then when things quiet down, I'm looking everywhere. Nothing to click. Nothing to pick up. No droid to speak of...as was referenced. So I click the panels and she's off and running and I burn down both her forms and the ensuing mobs, while watching for a spawn of something to click....nothing.

Apologies for stretching this into a painful process...but give me the dummy's guide to picking up the weapon. Where's the droid / weapon, etc. Thanks a bunch folks.

See Screenshot. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf9s8wg7wnnr2wv/Trial%20and%20Error.JPG?dl=0

Important, get the ability first before going forward to the adds before the finalboss.

Sorry only got to it now. Here is the

I went it solo with another account with terrible gear and came to last boss. You defeat a droid there and it drops the special weapon. When you have human form its this, when u are raghoul its the other one. just go in and kill stuff. As I said, there are adds at final boss that respawn u kill them and then stuck before boss appears and repeat.