Finish the timelines!

Deviss

• 1 month later...

They said they have no plans on finishing them.

The whole idea behind them, how past events have lead up to the current time period simply didn't work.

Sure at first it worked, but get to 10,000 years in the past and nothing that happened there will have much relevance for what is going on now.

That isn't my opinion mind, that's what was said shortly before launch by Bioware.

If this is true what a bummer!

do you have a link or a post you could refer too i would like to read what they said about not finishing it?

The whole idea behind them, how past events have lead up to the current time period simply didn't work.

Sure at first it worked, but get to 10,000 years in the past and nothing that happened there will have much relevance for what is going on now.

That isn't my opinion mind, that's what was said shortly before launch by Bioware.

do you have a link or a post you could refer too i would like to read what they said about not finishing it?

I'll see. It might of been on the beta boards when they said that, don't remember. It was right around launch time so I'm not sure if the post still exists or not.

I'll see. It might of been on the beta boards when they said that, don't remember. It was right around launch time so I'm not sure if the post still exists or not.

i cant find it now, but i do recall a forum post where a dev explained why there weren't going to finish it. maybe it was on the beta boards.

They started it, they should finish it. I enjoy the timelines more than I do their game.