Looking for a good guild, was told "gl wit dat" on General Chat

RendValor

Greetings! I am a level 50 Powertech and I am looking for a good, active, friendly, PvP focused guild. I want a guild that is both good in PvP and not full of elitist snobs, a guild that feels more like a group of friends playing together rather than a job, a guild with laid back players who realize they are playing a videogame, but are respectful of other people's time.

A little about myself, like I previously mentioned I am a level 50 Powertech, I like both tanking and DPSing, I'm geared in full tank BH gear for PvE and full DPS WH gear for PvP. I consider myself experienced in both WZ's and Ops and I have a team-player mindset, always looking to coordinate with other people in order to ensure our goals.

So, is there a guild for me out there? or am I out of luck?

Edited by RendValor

Hello,

It sounds like our guild might be just the group of people you are looking for. We are a smaller guild slowly recruiting the right people. Right now we are focused on Ops progression and we raid weekly. Hopefully we can get our raids up to a couple of times a week depending on the number of people that we recruit. We have a website, syndicateofscallywags.enjin.com and also a mumble server so we can talk with each other while in-game! We ALWAYS have a blast no matter what we are doing. We are a great group of friends who also like to branch out into other games as well! If we sound like a guild you might be interested in hit us up on our website or contact me in-game. My main toon's name is Booner! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man,

Sovereign is looking for a PT for our rated team.We we love to try you out and get you in a few games. We only do PvP at the moment because with the way things are you can not be highly competitive in PvP and do OP's at the same time. Message me In game on Tau'Kappa or Omicorn