I always wondered...

LordRelyks

You can't hide an entire planet.

Do you know how big a Galaxy is?

Ok, if our galaxy alone was the size of the earth at the equator but a flat disk...our solar system would be ruffly the size of a CD :eek:

I think a plant might be able to be over looked seeing as how that flat disk would be PACKED with CDs

The Empire knows about Tython. The Empire knows that Tython is located in the Deep Core. What the Empire does not know is a Hyperspace route to the star system.

Remember that to fly through Hyperspace safely you need to plot a course that your NavCom can follow. Sure you could jump blind, but that doesn't do much for you when (if) you emerge into normal space. Grand Master Satele Shan found the planet by taking ancient lore about the world and figuring out the route through the Core to find the system. Deep Core systems are HARD to get too because the Deep Core is full of nasty dense star clusters, black hole maws, and thick cosmic dust. Without a proper route to plot your course you'll more than likely die than find even a safe wrong place.

Do you know how big a Galaxy is?

Ok, if our galaxy alone was the size of the earth at the equator but a flat disk...our solar system would be ruffly the size of a CD :eek:

I think a plant might be able to be over looked seeing as how that flat disk would be PACKED with CDs

An intelligent answer!

Get out of the forums, your kind isn't welcomed!!! :p

------------------

But seriously, that's a very accurate post.