Isotope-5 - What for?

Alec_Fortescue

There's these things called vendors. You can find em anywhere. Those people buy anything! Even more then Jawas do.

Hmmm... I think I'd rather spend the commendations on the basic gear piece and reverse engineer its contents. Someone might still buy them and pay more than the vendor ^^

But honestly, the basic gear is a great way to cheaply (seriously cheaply) gear up your alts. You can get'em ready for TFB HM and Darvannis HM, though they won't have set bonuses.

"There's these things called vendors. You can find em anywhere. Those people buy anything! Even more then Jawas do."

If you sell iso 5s to a vendor I pity you, u just done yourself out of 400,000 credits. Well thats what i sold 5 for 2 days ago anyway. Vendor offers you what 1000 creds :)

"There's these things called vendors. You can find em anywhere. Those people buy anything! Even more then Jawas do."

If you sell iso 5s to a vendor I pity you, u just done yourself out of 400,000 credits. Well thats what i sold 5 for 2 days ago anyway. Vendor offers you what 1000 creds :)

I pity the players who bought them, haha :)

Nice, 400k is lots of money.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 2 months later...
It's now also used for crafting lvl 72 equivalent gear made from schematics bought from fleet vendor with 150 Basic comms. Now a highly sort after mat. So anyone with a stock pile should be rich.

Wait--there are new ones? Or are these the same implant/ear/weapons/bracers/belts that you could get before?