Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

It is no secret that both the Empire and the Republic are failing organisations. Whether it be infighting or longwinded politics, it doesn't lead to actual success. I am looking for an organisation that is more effective with a long term view. Czerka fits that bill.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I laid a planet to waste (Taris), killed members of the Dark Council and saved a planet for the sake of rare resources alone, killing a Hutt Archon and wiping out his organisation as I went along.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The end justifies the means and the end is power. Power is achieved by doing what is necessary. Considerations of good and evil are for children who need to believe that there is justice in this universe so they can sleep at night.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass is strong and my morality is to do what it takes to get the job done. Stand in my way and you will burn. Work with me and you will share in the rewards. I expect Czerka to have a similar attitude.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would study and film what happens to gain valuable data about the experiment. If at any stage it would appear that the situation might go out of control and affect Czerka negatively, I would cease my studies and contain the experiment.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

Position Applying for: Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As an ambitious young Sith Lord, I have a great interest in weapons, droids and biological research, so feel I would fit in well with Czerka. I work well with others, and am currently aiding a Moff in the construction of a powerful weapon. I have an enthusiastic member of the Imperial Reclamation Service in my ship's crew, and together we are experienced in the arts of exploration, archaeology and researching techniques. If it is possible for Talos Drellik to accompany me should I be accepted for the position, I am sure he would be a most valuable asset to the corporation, and would come with no extra cost to Czerka.

I am specifically applying for the position of Organism Handler as I appreciate many animal-type creatures, sometimes moreso than humanoids as they seem to have less of a tendency to talk back to me. I currently feed and care for a young Desert Nekarr, and one of my favourite organisms is the gentle Tauntaun, but I have had experience handling (and when required, putting down) far more aggressive beasts including Wampas, Wookies, Esh-ka and Jedi. I have also tamed a Deshade, and have yet to meet an organism I cannot handle.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have tamed and bound a fearsome Deshade by the name of Khem Val, who once belonged to Tulak Hord.

I also established and run my own cult out of Nar Shaddaa, who can provide me with valuable information, contacts and special parts whenever I need them.

I located and deactivated an ancient Rakata device in the sands of Tatooine, from an abandoned Czerka Corporation site that I am sure is in your records. There is nothing that Czerka Corporation can create nor discover that I cannot contain, subdue or eliminate.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Taming the Deshade was simply a case of overpowering it, and everything that stood between him and me.

I established the cult by snatching an existing one from the cold, lifeless hands of an enemy. To demonstrate my power and ingenuity, I organised an on-demand groundquake during my confrontation, humilation and obliteration of this foe.

With the assistance of the Imperial Reclamation Service, I was able to locate the old Czerka base and infiltrated it with the copious use of Force Lightning. The Rakata machine generated a number of infected guards, but I did not find them difficult to dispatch.

Whatever my goals, I will achieve them regardless of what path I must take to get there. As an employee of Czerka Corporation, your goals would become my goals.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A strong what now?

The only compass I need is the one with North on it.

I will perform any task to achieve our goals, the more questionable the better.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I suppose that would depend on who the experiment was threatening. It can be amusing to watch experiments running rampant. As it appears this scenario takes place inside the Czerka facilities, I can only assume it would be counterproductive to let the experiment terrorise the occupants, so I would have to finish my snack and subdue the creature before it damaged anything of value. I would then return it to its confines and provide it with some memories that should ensure it does not consider repeating such an attempt again.

CZ-198 Application

Position Applying For: Czerka Side Rod (Foreman or Crew Boss)

The name is "Slatts" Dorocii. Perhaps you've heard of me. I've made a name for myself getting unique merchandise in and out of unique places. I think you could use a guy like me, a guy who for the right "salary" doesn't ask too many questions, and always gets the job done. I have alot of respect for Czerka. My first blaster, was a Czerka. Carried it everywhere, even when Ma told me not to take it to town. Most reliable blaster I ever had, and thats why I want to be a part of Czerka...reliability.

1. Aquired a rare Jedi Relic from the Temple on Tython. The Jedi are still looking for it.

2. Shot a man on Nar Shadaa, just to watch him die.

3. Never been caught.

These days, there are way too many namby-pamby goody two shoes out there weighing the moral balance of every decision they make. An utter and complete waste of time. I...am a business man. I do, whatever makes me, or my employers the most money. It's the only way to operate in the cutthroat seas of business. You want profits? With me, you are guarenteed the best rate of return...provided you don't always ask how I get it.

My moral compass is firmly locked in one direction. Whatever makes me rich, and gets me to my dream of retiring on Nar Shadaa one day, with beuatiful Twi'lek dancers on both my arms. I'll do anything I think I can make a credit on, and anything to keep making those credits.

Damage control. Shoot first and forget asking any questions. To be a true "company man" you have to be ready to handle anything, even if it means getting your hands dirty.

Edited by Staavis_SC

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required![/color]

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?[/color]

Hello i dont alot to tell, but im a calm person as Research Contributor you need to direct with anwsers and i am a direct person with words, i dont insult no one but i give a opinion when asked and im good with big speeches what i been told.[/color]

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)[/color]

1. Killed dark council member.[/color]

2. Getting in to a good guild.[/color]

3. Getting a title- Infernal.[/color]

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?[/color]

I was happy, felt good and had fun what was the most important. When ive given work i dont care how long it takes but ill finish it correct.[/color]

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?[/color]

I think i have a strong moral compass not always but mostly. Like ive said if i have work to do ill get it done without question.[/color]

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

I would sent a security guard there to guard it while im gone and if he does get out ill search for him till the i find him.

Before any experiments i would but a tracking device on them.[/color]

CZ-198 Application

Applied Position: Security Officer

I am a warrior and a business man. I was raised up as a child into the Sith culture, but not wanting to follow the path to become a Sith, I then took my training upon myself and trained in the finest of arts in skilled tactical combat. I found myself on Korriban in my later years to fine tune my connection to the force to further my training in combat. With my new refined power in the force I have become a deadly one man army fit for any task set before me.

Now the business side of me comes out realizing that even a warrior must make a living in the galaxy.

I would like to be apart of the Czerka corporation because I believe at Czerka you guys want the best of the best employed into you staff. So when it comes to security, I am the best of the best and I will get the job done above and beyond.

One of my many accomplishments I am proud of is holding the title of "Battle Royal Champion" held by the Dark Council bi-annually on Korriban.

I am also proud of my current occupation of running security and operations for high ranking Imperial officers all through out the galaxy, Kesh, Makeb, Hutta, Hoth, Tatooine, and much more.

But the proudest moment in my history of accolades is when I defeated a pack of Krayt Dragons myself to reteive their pearls for some smugglers. Proudest moment of my life. It was a hard fought battle but the pay out was worth it.

All of my accolades have been achieved through hard work, sweat, and bloodshed. I have never failed an Op nor a security detail. Defeating the Krayt Dragons was my toughest challenge yet but I'm hoping what Czerka has in store for me challenges me great. If I am selected to be apart of the Czerka Corp.

I do have morals, yes but they do not get in the way. What you ask of me, I do. I have done many things a moral society would not be please with but I had to complete my job. But if you ever ask me to betray my mother in anyway, I will kill you on.

I would assess the situation, check my surroundings and take action for whatever may happen. If the experiment indeed escapes, I would wrestle it to the ground and rip out its jaw bone. If my colleague gets upset, I tell him to up his security and toss him the jaw bone.

Security Officer

Research Contributor

As a slave, the only purpose I had was to please the masters. Now that I am Sith, I have overcome the obstacles set by my masters and have achieved far greater things no longer a slave! I once was a farmer and laborer, now I am a man of position, power, and skill!

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion." I was once a man of peace before the empire's involvement on Alderaan. I soon found that others were quick to betray in order to get in a better position or even to save themselves. I grew resentful and found that I grew with hatred towards those I once knew as friends.

"Through passion, I gain strength." That hatred quickly became my determination.

"Through strength, I gain power." I set out to find a means to gain power and to be recognized. I seen Lord Zash before in my travels and decided to have some checks on my ability to use the force. The empire decided I was to go to the Sith Academy on Korriban to learn the ways of the Sith.

"Through power, I gain victory." I quickly grew in power and achieved the title of Lord quickly!

"Through victory, my chains are broken." I can now go where I please in my conquest of further power and knowledge with no limitations set upon me from others. "The Force shall free me."

I live and will die by the Sith code

My ability to quickly understand the situation, to figure out a resolution, and aggressively resolve any conflicting issues are my greatest strengths. Sith taught me well in how to think with emotions and how to become stronger with my passion!

Surviving the training grounds on Korriban is a feat of itself that prove my abilities and potential!

Dealing with Overseer Harkan was no small feat! With his constant non-stop yammering about how pathetic I was, I still got the challenges done that were set by him. Lord Zash taking me as her apprentice instead of Ffon Althe is evidence of that!

Making Khem Val as my slave was no small accomplishment either! Forcing him to succumb to my power and strategies was indeed an enjoyable challenge. He now follows me wherever I go!

Killing Darth Skotia was definitely a different kind of challenge. With some intuitive thinking, I was able to best Darth Skotia in melee by weakening him first before our final conflict. Something that many others would not have thought of first! This is proof to my brilliance in strategy in which to gain the upper hand!

"How did I go about making these things happen" you say? Hmmm. I will not go into details as secrets are Sith's greatest weapons! But I will say that I used my strength in both my mind and body to get what i wanted! Hope that is a good enough answer for that because if you ask again, I will consider you as a spy and will treat you accordingly.

Would I do whatever it takes to get what I want? Yes I would! Failure is not acceptable!

Morality is for the weak! Restricting yourself to such means will only lessen the potential of the power that you can gain. "Through power, I gain victory."

Simple. I wouldn't go and get the cocktails and snacks. This might be a show that I might not want to miss! Besides, someone of my wits and strength might have to be there to quell things down when it breaks out!

Now, are we done here? I have a few "business" things to take care of before I decide whether or not to take your job offer....

Edited by FatZomby

CZ-198 Application

You might say I possess a rather exclusive set of skills -- skills which have made both me and my business partners extremely wealthy. For this reason Mr Blys invited me to apply for a position at your installation, to explore whether a relationship would be mutually beneficial. After researching Mr Blys' family history and contacts and discovering how he learned my name, I decided to follow up on this intriguing opportunity.

I believe in thoroughness and precision: I currently have no living enemies. Although originally based in Imperial space I pride myself on my independence.

o Independent researcher, Wreyn-Tsatke Cyber-Psychology Extensions. Developed several key enhancements to the galaxy's most well-recognized and effective assessment tool of droid intelligence and personality. Designed "SCORPIO"-reflective iterating behavioral tracks that define the state-of-the-art in droid intelligence for both wargames and live fire exercises. These behavioral mods were later used to [... ... ... ... ... ... REDACTED: CLASSIFIED... ... ... ... ... ... ], although the official assassination inquest cleared me of any culpability.

o Board of Directors, InterGalactic Banking Clan. In this position I directly oversee the investment strategies and executive leadership of one of the galaxy's oldest and most respected banking institutions. On one occasion I implemented [... ... ... REDACTED: TRADE SECRET ... ... ... ] on the world of [REDACTED: CLASSIFIED], which ensured our continued market dominance and improved customer longevity by 125%.

o [... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... REDACTED: CLASSIFIED ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ] for a mission which required me to be in two places at once. It worked flawlessly.

I attribute my success partly to innate ambition and killer instinct, and partly to genetic alterations administered in the womb. I'm ultimately a product of my upbringing and several classified Imperial techniques.

Unfortunately, as a side effect of my medical history, my moral sense is somewhat truncated. Not to put too fine a point on it, my moral compass was extracted before birth.

Rather than succumb to this challenge, however, I have worked to overcome it. I've devoted myself to logical analysis and a firm belief that the end justifies the means... by any means necessary. I do not question, I act, and my impressive track record speaks for itself.

Experiments are conducted for the harvesting of information, therefore I would ensure the correct tracking devices were enabled before retiring to a better vantage to observe. Should the "experiment" threaten core Czerka functions, my unparalleled field combat experience would allow me to make short work of it with the fewest resources necessary and without spilling a drop of the expensive cocktail provided by the Czerka commissary.

In closing, I would like to thank you for your interest. I wish you at Czerka the best and look forward to a mutually profitable relationship. Should I determine our interests align, my protocol droid, a Systech Corporation model, will contact you within 10 standard days to open negotiations. Don't worry about trying to contact me -- your clearance isn't high enough.

Edited by Ilith

I am a former weapons designer for the empire. I find that my supervisors are too narrow minded and unwilling to overlook needed steeps, large scale testing on sentient life/populated planets ect, in the quality control process of any new weapons system.

I am unable to list any of my accomplishments as they are my former employers secrets, how ever you may rest well knowing I will keep any work done for you secret.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I am a workaholic and will spend days working, often forgetting to eat or sleep, and doing whatever it takes to finish what ever I am working on.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? Morals are the product of a weak mind to give them a reason for being able to do what is truly needed of them.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would lock my colleague in. If they notice great if not it will be a good test of what the experiment can do to a sentient life form and prevent my colleague from creating further problems for Czerka. I would record the results for who ever replaced them.

CZ-198 Application for Security Officer

Now that the Imperial Intelligence are dead I need a new work.

I'm very good at my work and get things done.

Eliminating threats are my specialty.

Working quiet so nobody sees me...

Working with Darth Jadus was a pleasure.

Destroying the Star Cabal

Fixing my own HK-51

I'm whatever it takes...

Moral are for losers

Seal the building, then see what the experiment do. And after a while go in an catch it.

Edited by Rioteyes
I forgot to writ one thing

Will joining Czerka ensure that chat bubbles will be implemented in one of the next patches? If I get a guarantee for that, I'll join for the greater good of the game. ;)

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss specifics of ongoing Czerka projects with non-employees, including applicants. Please consider submitting an application as we feel you could be a wonderful addition to our Czerka family.

Very well, I shall apply and hereby enclose my application:

Application for Czerka's CZ-198 R&D facility

Positions applied for: Droid Technician, Research Contributor, Biochemical Engineer

I have been referred to you by your Community Production specialist Courtney Woods who believes I could be a wonderful addition to the Czerka family.

I couldn't agree with this assessment more, for I am a visionaire that's technically inclined, skilled in biochemical, droid as well as software engineering (including the art of slicing, as a well-trained eye may just see planted evidence of within this application) and can contribute have great experience in research and development and can contribute greatly which I'm sure will also contribute to the success of the CZ-198 R&D facility as well as help to increase the profit and success margin of Czerka corporation as a whole.

Working at Czerka's state of the art CZ-198 R&D facility in conjunction with support and funding by Czerka Corporation will allow me to take my research and development to a whole other level and allow Czerka Corporation to benefite from my expertise and thus become the undisputed leader in research and development in the fields I specialize in.

Hence I believe my employment at Czerka's CZ-198 R&D facility would be greatly beneficial to both Czerka Corporation as well as myself.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name four of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
As you do at Czerka, I pride myself on my accomplishments. There are so many achievements and accomplishments I've been incredibly proud of, but listing them all would go beyond the scope of this application. The following is but a small selection of them:

First, I have worked as an accomplished droid technician that has improved their interface and droid programming and communication means as well as have specialized in several modifications to improve droid's efficiency.

Second, I've served on the Senate of a galaxy which was destroyed almost two years ago, which required me to give input and feedback to a higher power from the people I represented and ensure that their wishes were heard and addressed in a satisfactory manner.

Third - and perhaps most important - I have worked on ways to greatly improve communication between all species in the galaxy, be it biological or mechanical and hav written a critically acclaimed thesis on it. When put into practice it may just usher in a new era of communication in the galaxy.

Fourth, I found time to develop a theory on how to help people rest more while improving efficiency. When put into practice, it would ensure that people are always well-rested and can thus increase their efficiency by a large margin.

In the first case, I have developed a new, more efficient way for droids to interface with biological components. With the proper funding, which I am sure a standout company like Czerka could provide, I am confident that I could perfect it and adapt it to work with any and all droid models as well as develop new software components for them.

In the second case, I've used my charisma, intelligence, knowledge, persuasive skills, cunning and anything else in my power and beyond to push the agenda of the people I represented which allowed me to accomplish great improvements and benefits for neutral parties similar to Czerka Corporation.

In the third case I have developed an excellent theory on how to improve communication between all species in the Galaxy through a combination biochemical and droid engineering, even those speaking different languages that has garnered incredible support by the citizens of the galaxy as well as those that have already left it and would strongly consider returning to the fold and may just be thankful enough to offer themselves to Czerka Corporation if implemented. This theory needs to be put into practice as soon as possible as we are loosing more and more people because of these missing means of communication every day. Putting this theory into practice however requires the proper support and funding. I believe Czerka Corporation can provide me witht he funding, support, lobby and other means to help me achieve just that and turn it into an incredibly profitable venture.

In the fourth case, I have studied and researched the impact rest has on the efficiency of people in their work and have come to the conclusion that a greatly increased rest time results in much better efficiency at everything they do. Feel free to read my thesis on increasing the duration of rest periods. As with the third case, I believe Czerka Corporation could provide the funding, support, lobby and other means to make it happen and turn it into a most profitable venture.

As you may have deduced from my answers, I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to achieve success.

I am in posession of a triple-Bioethics certification that should answer this question. Then again, a good salary can certainly make things appear far less questionable. Besides that, I am also known to be incredibly loyal to my employer and if it's for the greater good of the company and thus the greater good of the galaxy, I will not have much to object to.

I'll keep enjoying the cocktails and snacks for ten to fifteen seconds (for I can't rest longer without my theory on increased rest being put into practice), as there'd be no way for me to know without the advanced means of communication I've been working on being put in practice.

Once Czerka helps me to make these two things a reality, however, I'd be able to rest extensively while enjoying the snacks and cocktails and still be alerted through the superior communication in place that the experiment is likely to break out so I could react accordingly to ensure this doesn't happen and Czerka's valuable research is saved.

Edited by Glzmo

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Research Contributor

1 Because I never had a real family. I was taken away from home to become a Sith before I could even remember my mother's face *sniff*. Since my parents apparently didn't want to have me, I tracked them down and slaughtered them.

2. A. Jumped in a Sarlacc and survived.

B. My vast collection of the helmets of my fallen enemies. I'm a collector. My first helmet was of a Republic officer who *blablabla*. Yes, I do love my collection.

C. Used my skills as a Stealther to enter the Senate Tower and painted "The Sith were here" on the wall. Apparently Republic command wasn't so happy about it. Called it modern vandalism or something like that. They are still looking for the culprit.

3. Well, jumping in a Sarlacc was mainly because of a bet I made with a friend. He's still surprised that I made it out alive. My collection... Well, I think that one helmet illustrates this point the best. It was the one I got during the battle of Alderaan *loads of blablabla*. As you can see, I was dedicated to achieve my goal. Once I know what I want to do, I will accomplish it, no matter what. Unless it involves killing Jawas. You have to make a line somewhere. No one kills Jawas.

4. Moral is something I don't know and understand, unless it involves hurting Ortolans. Those little guys are just too cute to do any harm...

5. Well, first I have the cocktails. You shouldn't fight on an empty stomach. After that I'll hunt down the experiment, and I'll kill it and steal it's helmet. After that, I will go to my esteemed colleague, and I will give him/her the happy choice between jumping in a Sarlacc pit themselves, or being thrown into one by Jawas. If he/she survive the Sarlacc pit and gets out, I'll be merciful and just take his/her head. Without doing any damage to the helmet of course. I still have a helmet which was a great one, but it got some lightsaber damage. It was back in the day of the *and again a lot of blablabla*.

I hope you now see why I'm the perfect Sith to work for Czerka. If you disagree, Jawas will throw you into a Sarlacc Pit, Mr. Blys. Though perhaps you can get the rare honor of Ortolans doing it. :rolleyes:

My story and at the same time the reason why I would like to work for Czerka: no "job" experience at all (i'm quite young), but overenthusiastic in getting things done. "Out the box" thinker. Result minded. Determined. Love animals and any sort fo life forms. Proof of that: I just left my home and parents as they thought that living in a house with an overagressive bantha, a young acid lizard and a womp rat as a pet, could be a bit dangerous.

I've heard that at Czerka I can find the most exotic life forms and can get to "play" with them, so I'm in for the "Organism Handler" post!!

I'm very proud of my many scars that remind me of how I have to deal with different wild creatures...

And... Managed to smuggle a krayt dragon egg right under the nose of a stupid Hutt (whose name will not be made public...) and sold it to some Jawas for good profit!. I mean, that counts as a double accomplishment!

If success means to be praised by others, no, I don't care. If success means to be proud of yourself and to reach the desired objectives (no matter what others think), then of course I'll do whatever it takes.

As my grandma used to say, a former bounty huntress sentenced to death and thrown into the Sarlacc Pit (I'm SO proud of her...), the only questionable job is an underpaid job.

Well, whatever I'll do, which will depend on the specific situation (these "scenario" questions never quite tell the whole picture...), I'll do it with the following hierarchy:

1. Care for Czerka interests

2. Save my skin and others as well (both as valuable Czerka assets)

3. Save the cocktails and snacks!

Organism Handler: Must be able to feed and care for a wide variety of exotic life forms. Strength, endurance, and the ability to mask anxieties under pressure are all major pluses.

Let's cut to the chase: I'm a cyborg bounty hunter that primarily works for the empire but doesn't mind playing the field. While pure organics may still know a bit about machines, certain... "accidents" have caused me to appreciate technology more than your average non-cyborg. Quality is integral not only to my profession but my life.

Much like Czerka in it's early days, I only serve the empire because it's profitable. The hiring of a bounty hunter over, say, a Jedi, would help ensure that Czerka maintains a neutral appearance while also gaining an employee that understands your bottom line. Being able to mask anxieties while under pressure is usually part of my line of work, but remember that organics react differently to emotions. Feigning a wound can make an organic disregard it's surroundings and fall prey to traps in hopes of finishing you off. Machines can be tricked sometimes, but thermal sensors make it more difficult sometimes to trick them with false emotional outbursts. Combined with other technological advances, tricking droids is much more difficult, but I do have some experience with this due to my possession of an HK-51 droid, so should I also be qualified for your security officer position, I would gladly consider it.

My first personal milestones cannot be disclosed because they all involve damage control. I clean up messes like an agent, but on a physically larger and more powerful scale. Mutated rancor escaped into a housing district? Tell people it was a shaved bantha once I haul it out of there. Did you wake up a power you couldn't control and it somehow got loose in an office complex? Tell investors that crazed employees set fire to the building. I don't leave evidence, so even if I did mention my personal milestones, their existence is only known by me and my employers, and I doubt they'd be publicly admitting to my work. I'm sure you can appreciate my level of discreetness.

On how I get things done, I don't do "whatever it takes" if I can help it. Blasters don't grow on trees, hutts don't bribe themselves, and pirates will always try to take their "fair" share. There's a bottom line. Why use an entire star-fleet for a mission when I can handle it with a flamethrower? I use the right tool for the right job. Handling organics, especially less intelligent ones, can be fairly simple and cost effecient, especially when your communications, debriefing documents, and some light weaponry are actually a part of you. When organics are sentient, things get more interesting, but I rarely mix work with pleasure. Again, I keep costs low and profits, as well as the quality of my work, high.

As for morality, simply know that my profession is judged on results. You either do your job or you don't. Presenting myself as moral or amoral can potentially damage my marketability. What you should ask yourself is whether or not the job will get done. As a bounty hunter with a reputation like mine, I have done my job.

For the hypothetical question, there needs to be a modification: I do not drink. I am always on the job, and my organic half has to keep up with my cybernetic half. Anything that may impair that is a danger to my success rate. In fact, I have a strict professional policy with my crew, and you will find that nearly everyone on board is there to work. The one exception is a houk, but I only keep him for heavy lifting and never give him any mission details or send him on vital errands. A company droid would be preferable, since the houk is actually cheaper than any droid I can find and maintain.

With that in mind, my first order of business is securing the experiment. I'm assuming it has value, so in order to do as little damage as possible, I'll simply electrocute it, carbon freeze it, and move it to my personal ship if possible, where I can assure that it won't escape. Next, I will track down my colleague so they deal with their work while also informing their superior about the situation and giving said superior the option for me to find a more qualified expert. Should my colleague or another expert be in a social environment, I'll simply tell any witnesses that said employee was recorded participating in biological enhancements that may have lead them to contracting a non-contagious disease, and that company policy dictates that we at least quarantine the infected and monitor their symptoms as a public service. Should Czerka be unavailable or unable to cope with the experiment, I have discreet contacts that can aid me in dealing with the situation on my own. From there, Czerka can dictate our next objectives. If Czerka is unable to, and I feel I cannot control the situation, I can simply cause the both the experiment and the colleague to disappear place the blame on the most disposable Czerka employee for the company's failings, allowing the company to displace any negative press and possibly recoup lost funds from the experiment so that I can still be paid. Most likely though, I will have your experiment secured and returned with minimal damage unless told to do otherwise.

Should the snacks still be available, I will offer them to the houk to help keep my expenses down.

CZ-198 Application

Applying For: Security

My name is Callam, I'm from Australia and I'm 17 years old, I have been a big fan of Star Wars since I was at least 8, growing up all I could think of is what it would be like to be a Jedi then I stumbled upon Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. Which I absolutely fell inlove with I spent the majority of my school holidays when I was younger completing that game as many different ways as I could, going back and making different choices just to see the outcomes. Then it got old as every game eventually does. Then I got into minecraft and running minecraft servers which I now do. Then BAM! heard of SWTOR and there I was again lost in the world of star wars once again. So here I am still playing and a subscriber.

1. Started my own successful little minecraft server.

2. Learned how to script a first person shooter using unity.

3. Buying a sub with SWTOR ;)

Yes I would, I have another goal in life and it is to join the Australian Defence Force as an Officer. To do that I have to take another year of school and graduate with a high achievement in school. I hate school but I am willing to do it for what I want.

I have a strong moral compass if something isn't right or isn't fair I see to others. I won't stand for it, regardless of the repercussions that may fall upon me.

Keep an eye on the project and contact my colleague immediately and warn him. & take safety precautions to see no one gets hurt.

Edited by Jedi-Callam
Decided I would be serious about this and make my own application and follow my own thing.

CZ-198 Application

Applying for: Biochemical Engineer

Name: Thesos Tyrell

DOB : (redacted)

Born: Coronet City, Corellia

Residence: Coronet City, Corellia

Species: Human

Height : 187cm

Weight : 90.7kgs

Force Sensitive: Slight

My father, Achiram Tyrell, was the owner and founder of Tyrell Industries, a small factory located in Coronet City's industrial sector. We specialized in dealing with all sorts of products, but our focus was primarily hazardous materials as well as biochemical pursuits. When our factory was mysteriously destroyed and my parents along with it, I had a dream to take my own knowledge to Czerka in hopes of accomplishing objectives for the greater good. However, my first application was rejected, as I was only sixteen years of age at the time and still a little green behind the ears. I joined the Republic Military in an attempt to further my knowledge, where I displayed an aptitude for leadership. I was promoted rather quickly through the Army's ranks, and with each promotion came new opportunities to expand on my biochemist knowledge. When my first commission came through, I immediately crossed over to the Navy, which had more resources for me to advance my research. However, my time there was short-lived; I had become disgusted with the military in general. Their ethics and morals were too soft for my tastes, and when I applied for grants to further my biochemical research, they were subsequently denied. However, I still had my top-secret clearance, and therefore was able to finish three of my top projects (as listed below). I retired from the military after a year of exploi- I mean, expending their resources, and at the age of twenty five galactic years, I feel I am ready to reapply to Czerka to further our mutual goal for our greater good.

- Replicating the Rakghoul Virus as a weapon and a medicine. During my time with the once-prestigious Alpha Company, I had recovered two vials of the Rakghoul virus on Tatooine, following the wreck of the Stardream earlier that year. With the tools made available to me aboard my BT-7 Thunderclap (low-tech, but capable) I was able to not only replicate the strands of the virus, but I was also able to isolate the regenerative piece from the mutation, thereby enabling myself to administer the regeneration trait to my own Kolto and Bacta reserves, effectively making me a better medic in the field. With the other strand, I managed to weaponize it so that when applied to our enemies, they succumb to the virus as normal, but without the regeneration of their natural cousins. Sadly, I was not able to test this, due to time constraints.

- Between my departure from the military and this application, I had discovered a new use for the rare isotope-5 material. After much deliberation and much scheming, I had invented a new form of transportation designed to render speeders obsolete. The attached file is a projection of the vehicle in question, and it will be available in a variety of colors. If accepted into the Czerka fold, my schematics will be shared.

- One final noteworthy accomplishment would be the day where I performed open brain surgery on a recruit to extract a piece of shrapnel that had embedded itself within the cerebral cortex.... while the recruit was conscious, and the table used was a cantina counter, in a public place. I was inebriated at the time, I must admit, but the recruit was obviously in mental pain and his moaning annoyed me something fierce. Regardless of the circumstances, the operation was deemed a resounding success, and though I had to be escorted out by the local authorities, even they were congratulating me on a job well done.

Absolutely. Whatever it takes was my motto, especially for the latter two accomplishments. The first, I admit, was a "Can I get away with this" sort of mentality.

- Morally speaking, I have no qualms about the scale of morality. Though I tend to lean towards good actions, I would have no issue in accomplishing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if that means using live subjects. Besides, the greater good is what it's all about. Anything less than that is unacceptable

- First, I'd locate my exits and secure them as fast as possible. Then, after I entrench myself in a safe and secure location, I would watch the creature react to the closed environment around it before subduing it out of boredom. As soon as the creature is dealt with, I'd immediately file a report on my colleague for not only creating a hazardous working environment (well, more so than it usually is), but also for not following standard shackling procedure and potentially breaching the secrecy clause of our contract. There is no room for liability, and that colleague will know it soon enough. Finally, depending on my mood during this incident, I'd be sampling the cocktails and snacks either during or after the beast's rampage. Nothing puts a damper on those situations like an empty stomach

------------------------

As a final gesture, I'd like to add that even should my application be denied (for whatever silly reason), I am still an avid customer of Czerka Products. I especially enjoy the Crate-O-Matic, despite my inability to obtain one (for whatever reason). However, if accepted, I assure you, it would be most beneficial

CZ-198 Application

I don't ask for the details as long as I get payed.

My greatest achievement is that no one really knows about my achievements.

I don't believe that there are things that cannot be done. You want something? You got it.

I sometimes have a bad feeling about some things. The feeling's usually right.

I think there is no space for weak colleagues in Czerka Corporation. He has to be given a tough lesson. Then I'll clean the mess and go on with my tasks.

CZ-198 Application

Application for Security Officer.

I'm the perfect candidate for Czerka Corp. My name is Darth Shadi Faroth, member of the Dark Council, experienced on physycal and psychological ways of crowd control and power beyound measure to end any threat.

1- I Ascended from slave to Dark Lord of the Sith by defeating all my foes, including my own Master. 2- I manage to master a ritual that allow me to bind force apparitions to myself, converting their power and becoming even more powerful. 3- I defeated the Dark Council Master Darth Thanaton end by doing that i've taken his seat and earned the title of Darth.

I crossed all boundaries to achieve my goals, gone to the brink of my own destruction and survived. I rose victorious with all my foes under my feet.

Moral is a weak and relative concept. There is only true power by taking the right decisions and doing whatever it takes to achieve victory.

My powerful mind tricks should be enough for containment. If needed, a few lightning bolts can get the job done.

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

· My name is Benethorm Lamderth and I would like to join as a security officer. I have enough experience in conflict resolution issues, I can average people away from bothering to the company and to silence undesirable people. Do not ask questions about the methods of the company while getting paid well.

· Delete an entire guild, create a guild full of great fighters who want to kill for money and I did planets burn in flames.

· All that was in the middle of my goals was deleted at the time, regardless of what or who. Sith lords, big cartels, whatever ...

· What means have moral? If you pay me well, I will not ask anything, and I will do whatever you say.

· Hey, I just want the security work, I do not care about your experiments. But, if something is going to make troubles, I'm going to eliminate it.

Thanks for the oportunity, but if you don't take me, you're going to have notices of my entire army, we need credits, with the work or not :)

Edited by GiottoVongola

CZ-198 Application

Hi Courtney, Piny’nick here… Surprised you haven’t already heard about me but just in case you haven’t let me fill yah in. I got two pistols and I ain’t afraid to use them. I am the owner of the longest title in the game yes the great hunt. You can find me on Ilum, the black hole or hanging with the scum and villainy. I am a collector of mounts and I enjoy having the credits to purchase something new. Czerka sounds like the place to be, I am always for hire.

Kephass downed in EC - It was awesome to see him eat dirt.

Obtaining the cunning datacron on Hoth

Obtaining the Living Legend title

If in success you mean credits then my answer is yes.

Hey I don't have "moral's" just bills. Maybe I should ask but a job is a job, nothing to question as long as I get paid... prefer to receive half up front.

My colleague's newest experiment is about to break out while I am gone... I would come back and put fast credits to work. That's what I would do...

Thanks Courtney for your time... I do request small compensation for mine.

CZ-198 Application - Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary bio-samples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

I feel that I’m a prime candidate. The resolve and strength of a Jedi as well as the influence we hold would prove invaluable to Czerka Corporation. I see a posting as a biochemical engineer at Czerka as a way through which my companions and I can save lives of those in the Galaxy in developing brand new technology with medical applications. My connections to an exceptional xenopathologist would also prove invaluable in such a position.

-My most prominent achievement would have to be the undoing and ultimate defeat of the Sith Emperor. When the Sith’s plans threatened to annihilate all life in this Galaxy, my crew and I went beyond the call of duty to ensure such schemes would never succeed.

-I have also worked in close coalition with a colleague of mine, Doctor Archiban Frodrick Kimble, a licensed xenopathologist, to develop a working cure for a seemingly incurable disease contracted by Nemro the Hutt. A significant milestone in the world of medicine and bio-engineering.

-Another great accomplishment of mine was my part in completely evacuating the unstable planet Makeb and bringing the ambitious Hutt Cartel’s plans to a permanent stand still securing a Hutt Cartel alliance with the republic. Czerka may be interested to know that securing connections with the Republic through my employment would also gain connections with the Hutt Cartel and potential access to its extensive wealth – an opportunity not to be missed

The everyday threats of this galaxy are too large for there to be any form of failure. The dire consequences of failure can sometimes provide incentive themselves. A Jedi’s duty to the citizens of this galaxy means that an unmatched determination and resourcefulness has been adopted in my efforts to rid the galaxy of evil. In many cases, unfortunately, violence must be used for a greater purpose such as in the case of the defeat of the Sith Emperor. The preservation of life has always taken top priority for me and thus my success is defined by whether any deaths or injuries were involved consequently, a factor which will, I’m sure, not conflict with Czerka’s policies.

I feel that morals are an important factor in such a position and I believe that Czerka should be rethinking their approach to “questionable” actions so that the fabrication of such a situation would no longer be of any concern: showing the galaxy that Czerka is a trustworthy corporation can only improve business. Besides, with the Empire on the verge of defeat, it is within Czerka’s interests to improve relations with the Galactic Republic, notably a morally correct organisation.

One of my top priorities would be to ensure the security and safety of such an experiment. I would personally see to the re-confinement of the subject through a non-violent means. Czerka’s experiments and the danger they could potentially pose to others is of great concern and no cocktail should get in the way of the preservation of human, alien and test subject life. I know that whilst rest is desirable, someone needs to work to make the galaxy a safer place: a good work ethic makes a good employee!

CZ-198 Application

Hi Courtney, Piny'snipe here... I as well as my brother Nick am also surprised you have yet to hear of me. Most of my information is classified within the Imperial Agent or SIS network. The things I can disscuss would be my exceptional work with the art of Bio, Bio crafting. My Nano-Infused stims are the best money can buy. Also BTW Courtney is a beautiful name.

Crafting my first stim

Selling my frist stim

Obtaining LT rank with the BlackDaggers

Whatever it takes... I think we should go out for drinks sometime.

My compass usually points to $. I don't ask questions when it comes to furthering my skills as a Bio crafter. I just provide results.

Well that all depends Courtney are you there with me? If so I would stay at your side. If not I would pound down my cocktail take a few crackers to go and have my ship piloted towards your abode where I would serenade you.

All in all my colleague's are usually in tow. If this were to happen I would take his creation down and harvest it for priceless materials.

CZ-198 Application

Name: Aoi Rem

I'm applying as a Organism Handler!

Hello, my name is Aoi. I've always admired your organization and would like to member of you're company's work team. I like the idea of going to work for a company where I can use my skills and experience. It makes me feel kind of like I have a stake in what’s going on. I also think I would be a good fit as Organism Handler because I have the most diverse pet collection on our guild. One of the things I’ve focused on in my career is excellence. I spent a lot of my time learning from peers so that I could go above and beyond for customers. Your company culture appears similar and the job here just seems like a good fit with my experience, personality, and interests. I know I will be able to hit the ground running.

I have the highest ranking for Troopers, which is Major. I am part of Revan's Heir, got the Rakghoul's Bane title, a Living Legend and also a Founder. I've survived a lot of operations and flashpoints with flying colours.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I've achieved my accomplishments with pure determination, strength and rely on my skills. I also prepare and make contingency plans. I also have a lot of connections, which is pretty handy when I need help.

I am true to myself. I am proud of what I have achieved and I usually stick to my goals, but I am flexible.

A compass needle has two ends, one pointing North and the opposite end pointing South. I believe that my moral compass is working the way it should, I can quickly judge decisions as either right or wrong based on where the needle is pointing.

As for the second question, for me, this has to do with coming from your center, what you believe. It is not about what you do, it is about who you are. So, my course of action would be if I am dedicated in doing it. However, I believe in Czerka’s goals and interests, especially their goals that they like to have a long lasting relationship with the Galactic World, which is notably a morally right organization, and I will do the job with no hesitation.

First of all, on my watch, that wouldn't happen. If the situation arises though, I would take action as quickly as possible, which means I would confine the subject and make sure that no one would be harmed.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Aoi

Edited by aoiarambs
Added information

CZ-198 Application

I want to be a droid technician. I have lots of time to experiment with new droid designs. I think working for Czerka would be a great experience. I would also be able to get the dark Council to decide to purchase more things from Czerka. I also have a strong Immune system so I will not ne out often. I can also heal other if anyone gets hurt.

One accomplishment I’m proud of is being a member of the dark council. I am also proud of training my apprentice Xaleksnd building HK and saving Makeb from being destroyed.

I am a very powerful Sith lord. I will do whatever it takes to achieve success no matter how long or how dangerous, or violent it gets.

I would do anything for the Czerka family. I have pity no one. No matter what it takes I will do it as long as it benefits Czerka.

I would send droid I have been working on to sedate it. If this doesn’t work I would send attack droid. I would like them to be weak so they can trap this experiment. If worse comes to worst I would attack it with my hk droid by my side. I would be sure to make sure the experiment is salvageable.

Sith Sorc