The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HK-51

Corellia (Imp? I was on my Agent, so...) - Labor Valley (-2460, -75); "Assessment: Nothing left but to complete the liquidation process. You're too kind, master."

Corellia (Imp? ibid) - Axial Park (939, 24); "Complaint: These park lands waste space that could house troublemakers for liquidation." He sounds like a forum user...

Edited by DarthRobert

Haven't seen these in your OP. Please note that they are not word by word, because I don't remember them that precisely. I wrote them so that the idea of the line (hopefully) comes over the way I understood it.

Lokin on Makeb:

1) In the first area, where you crash. If you start moving towards the bunkers around the gravity hook he will say something like: "Let's move quickly. And hope they don't have snipers."

2) In the area where you have to mobilize the leaders of the population and there are these hovertanks like Firebrand and Stormcaller: I don't know what triggers it, but he gave an analysis of the hovertanks skills finishing with "Just duck when they fire." (This hurt my ego deeply, because I was very proud of defeating Firebrand and Stormcaller)

3) Same area: When you finish the class quest, where you have to destroy 3 hovertanks, he says something like: "Not very subtle, but the destructive(?) way works too, sometimes."

Nadia Grell on Makeb:

When you approach the speeder droid near the market in the starting area: "Wow, what a view. Shalim is really lucky having his working place here."

Mako on Makeb:

1) Same place as Lokins number 1) (right at the start): "Have you ever seen something like this[the gravity hook]? It just goes up and up."

2) While moving around the Archon's establishment: "He doesn't seem to be keen on visitors."

Note that most of these lines can probably only be triggered once, since the class quest cannot be repeated and they seem to be linked to it.

My internet is back, and I have some more comments!

Makeb:

Talos Drellik: "The Hutts have a long history of ruining planets, but they've never been as... thorough as they've been here."

Talos City Fault Line(4125,-190). Now this is interesting, because all of the comments I've heard here are republic comments, but running through the weekly for imperials got me to here, and I got this comment from him. It's plausible that other imperials could get a comment here as well.

SCORPIO: "Adjusting internal cooling systems. Perhaps you should do the same."

Volcanic Mesa, Magma Chamber. Very funny, SCORPIO.

SCORPIO: "The Stronghold vaults are shielded. I cannot detect the isotope-5 from here... but I am curious."

The light bridge before the Stealing Thunder instance. I think it may be connected to the mission, but I'm unsure.

Xalek: "These space stations are dead places. Nothing but metal and darkness."

Makeb: Imperial Orbital Station.

Xalek: "Mind the edge, lord. Ambition may yet surpass reason."

Gravity Hook Seven, Loading Ring taxi pad. He really isn't subtle about these things.

Quesh:

M1-4X: "Compensating sensors for atmospheric interference... complete! Ready to proceed!"

Shortly after landing on Quesh. I was helping out a guild mate with a quest, and thought about Risha's comment. I guessed that I'd get a comment like Risha's, and so got out the companion I (plausibly incorrectly) thought would have the comment missing.

Just for notes, when my lowbie commando gets him, I'll be having her permanently run with M1-4X. My young jedi knight will run with purely T7, and it looks like my powertech might be running with Mako for his last few levels. My gunslinger will head back to Corellia with Risha. And my assassin will get some good gear and run a Makeb weekly with Khem Val, to see what other comments I can pull out of the SI spoiler.

So, holy craps, so much walking. The Jorgan and Qyzen ones aren't in the list yet, some of the Kaliyo ones are, but I contributed some of those from memory in the first place, went back and re-checked them all and took screenshots so I could get the dialogue and trigger areas right. I will be doing more as I go through for achievements and whatnot, but here's what I have so far.

Jorgan

Ord Mantell - Separatist Stronghold; "I can't believe the seps were able to build this place. It must've taken years."

Qyzen

Coruscant - Black Sun Docks; "Black Sun deserve to be prey."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Lower Gangland; "Choosing to live here, no air, no sky. Is strange."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Abandoned Construction; "Black Sun feed on blood and credits."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shady Glen Estates; "Justicars are busy."

Coruscant - The Works, Thermal Exchange Room; "Can feel electricity. Makes hide itching."

Kaliyo

Hutta - Nem'ro's Palace; "Gotta love the music, gotta love the smells. We survive all this, you owe me a drink."

Hutta - Fa'athra's Palace; "Fa'athra's palace. Same Hutt style, a lot more firepower. Ready to go in when you are."

Dromund Kaas - Spaceport Expanse, leaving the spaceport; "Nice jungle. You people've got a freaky world; they ready for us?"

Dromund Kaas - Riverfall Wilds, near the Lightning Spire; "Slow down. We can spread out, have a picnic, watch the lightning."

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City, approaching the walkways; "Kaas City, all shiny and new. Makes you want to burn the whole thing down."

Dromund Kaas - Sith Sanctum; "They're scared of you here, aren't they? You come, you go... you're the freaking secret police."

Dromund Kaas - Nexus Room Cantina; "Knew a guy who went to a Sith party, once. He was the 'entertainment,' came back... wrong. Had to put him down; this place is messed up."

Dromund Kaas - The Unfinished Colossus, on the bridge; "There's, what, a couple thousand slaves here? If they had any brass, they wouldn't have waited 'til the statue was half-built to start shooting. They deserve what they get."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, near the Kubaz Spies mission; "On Rattatak, place like this could be ten years old. Big stuff doesn't last long on Rattatak."

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Camp, leaving the camp toward the shrine; "So, all those people--you know they're crazy, right? Trust me, I've seen enough cults in my day."

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Shrine; "I don't like this place. I don't like being here. Do what you have to with the statue and let's get out."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, just outside; "Look at this. No one's ever come close to your planet, but you look like you're about to fight a war."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, on the bridge to Grathan's; "Every time we get near a checkpoint, I expect someone to start shooting. Planetary security... just try to frisk me."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, leaving the main path toward the Mandalorian area for the Revanite mission chain; "Hope you don't mind taking down your own people. If you do, I can handle it myself...."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple Approach, Expansion District, take a left near the taxi stand; "Like the city isn't big enough. This some Sith project, or you just need space for a few million slaves?"

Dromund Kaas - Mercenary Landing Site heroic area, just outside the Inquisitor phase; "They dug up something down here. I don't get it, though--you bury history for a reason."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple Grounds, about halfway up the stairs to the temple; "People have nightmares about this sort of stuff, and you make a whole planet out of it. How can you live here?"

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple, just inside; "Did you say something? Swear there's someone talking to me...."

So, holy craps, so much walking.

I know! If only we had 2-person vehicles, then our companions could talk whilst chauffeuring us around.

Anyways:

HK-51

Makeb (Imp) - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", following a quake after securing Comm Bunker 72 (approx. -3379, -239); "Alert: At the risk of stating the obvious, master, this mesa is tectonically unstable. Be careful."

And amazingly almost immediately after:

Makeb (Imp) - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", presumably upon seeing Gravity Hook 7 and also around -3379,-239; "Speculation: Given Makeb's unstable atmosphere, many construction workers likely perished building that gravity hook."

Makeb (Imp) - Volcanic Mesa - mission "Stealing Thunder", approaching the light bridge to Stronghold One; "Rumination: One must admire the ingenuity on display here. Sadly, it will not save the enemy."

Makeb (Imp) - Abandoned Mining Mesa - mission "Descent Into The Core" - Maintenance Shaft (-2299, -639); "Remark: A most impressive hole in the ground, master. Truly, Makeb is a planet of wonders." Said in all seriousness

As an aside, I happened to dismiss HK-51 on one occasion and he said

"You are now less efficient."

I lol'd. It was so deadpan.

Edited by DarthRobert

Nadia Grell on Makeb:

When you approach the speeder droid near the market in the starting area: "Wow, what a view. Shalim is really lucky having his working place here."

The second sentence is more like

"Shalim must be so lucky waking up to that every morning"

-- I was surprised and pleased that they did actually get the voice actors back to do companion comments for this, after it had been announced that Makeb would be a "generic" chapter 4. They don't seem to say anything during the storyline dialogues themselves, however, which was a subsequent disappointment.

At the same area, Elara Dorne says something like

It would be so good to come to a place like this without blasters in hand

. So, I suspect in general, the trigger points will have some comment from whichever companion you have with you at that time.

Also, the comments are not linked to the story, they will trigger whenver you approach the right area (with some internal cooldown, I expect).

Updates in for: HK, Jorgan, Elara, M1-4X, Qyzen, Nadia, Akaavi, Kaliyo, Lokin, SCORPIO, Mako, Xalek, and Talos.

DarthRobert, that's exactly what I meant when I asked for Imp/Rep tags for HK - thank you very much! the Stirge, that Jorgan comment on Ord Mantell is really interesting. It looks like they originally meant for him to do that questline in the Separatist Stronghold with you, but changed it later so you go in solo. Interesting. And wow, the Kaliyo list...awesome!

Thank you all for your efforts! There are a lot of very cool comments coming in!

the Stirge, that Jorgan comment on Ord Mantell is really interesting. It looks like they originally meant for him to do that questline in the Separatist Stronghold with you, but changed it later so you go in solo. Interesting.

I wish they had. Before the Cartel Market, when you could have a set of full orange as soon as level 9 if you have a lot of credits and an armormech alt, that class mission was tough. Not the part at the end, weirdly, but the area where you use the computer to shut down the bomb. The strong Imperial officers with the twin blasters were bloody annoying. Jorgan along would've made it not only fun, but also easier by a significant amount.

HK-51

Makeb (Imp) - Hutt Strongholds - mission "Revenge of the Archon" (-282, -149); "Approval: The Archon's defenses have been weakened by the ground quakes, master. Let us proceed with his liquidation." Repeated inside the Archon's Palace in the interrogation room.

Khem Val

As Khem Val:

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", following a quake after securing Comm Bunker 72 (-3379, -239); "This planet thrashes like a wounded animal."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "A long fall to the ground."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "Now there is no escape."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", approaching Solida Hesk's estate; "I have seen palaces smaller than this. Does Solida Hesk think herself a queen?"

Andronikos

Makeb - Imperial Orbital Station; "Hijacked a few ships over Makeb in my time -- mining barges, luxury cruises. Even had a couple of run-ins with local security. Hope no one here recognizes me."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", following a quake after securing Comm Bunker 72 (-3379, -239); "You think this is bad? Try piloting a busted gully jumper through a hurricane on Poderis. Rattle the teeth right out of your head."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "That must be the gravity hook. Not exactly subtle."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "Wow, a view like this, really makes a guy contemplate his place in the galaxy and -- yeah, okay, I'm messing with ya. Let's go kill something, huh."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "Waste of a good ship, you ask me."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", approaching Solida Hesk's estate; "Nice digs. I always saw myself retiring to a place like this."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "This would be so much easier strapped behind a good starfighter."

Ashara

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "It's so beautiful up here. Peaceful. You can almost forget everything happening below."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", following a quake after securing Comm Bunker 72 (-3379, -239); "That can't be good." The first time I take you anywhere and that's all you have to say? No wonder nobody likes you, Ashara...

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "That takes care of the landing pad. Let's go find Solida Hesk."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", approaching Solida Hesk's estate; "Solida Hesk seems to be doing well for herself. No doubt she earned every credit legally."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "We've got to take out those hovertanks!."

Xalek

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "No way off, no hope of rescue. The trap is set."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", approaching Solida Hesk's estate; "This is no stronhold. A child could break these walls."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "On Kalee I hunted beasts as tall as ten men. These tanks do not frighten me."

Makeb - Volcanic Mesa - mission "Stealing Thunder" (-2455, -245); "The heat is good. Ignites an inferno in the spirit."

Makeb - Volcanic Mesa - mission "Stealing Thunder", approaching the light bridge to Stronghold One; "I am ready for whatever lies across."

Everyone seems to have something to say after the first stage of "A World Aflame" but it's all repeats so I left them out.

Edited by DarthRobert

Kaliyo

Dromund Kaas - The Malignant Bog, just outside the phase entrance for the last stage of the Shadow Spawn heroic mission; "We loot a place like this, sell the antiques on the black market... who'd have to know?"

Dromund Kaas - Lord Grathan's Estate, in the phase for the Mask of Revan mission; I don't know what(if anything) Kaliyo says in here because I did this mission a year ago and haven't gotten around to my second Agent yet, so if anyone else would like to fill this in before then, please do.

Khem Val

Korriban - Sith Academy, just inside the entrance; "How things have changed. How long since my master's death?"

Korriban - Tomb of Naga Sadow; "I have spent long enough inside this tomb."

Dromund Kaas - Spaceport Expanse, exiting the spaceport; "Dromund Kaas, land of glorious shadow."

Dromund Kaas - Riverfall Wilds, approaching the Lightning Spire; "These towers do not compare to the monuments of old."

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City, near the walkways; "So much has changed since I was last on this world. This bastion of the Sith is glorious."

Dromund Kaas - Sith Sanctum; "This will be ruin some day, too."

Dromund Kaas - Nexus Room Cantina; "Why do we waste our time in this place?"

Dromund Kaas - The Unfinished Colossus, on the bridge; "A Sith who cannot finish a statue does not deserve a statue."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, near the statue in the Kubaz Spies quest area; "None of these pathetic Sith compare to Tulak Hord."

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Camp, leaving the camp toward the shrine; "What is the point of such monuments?"

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Shrine - "A forgotten Sith Lord with a collection of devout followers. Still, who even remembers the deeds of Tulak Hord?"

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, approaching from the Mandalorian area for the Revanite chain; "What do the Sith fear that they build so many walls? They should be out conquering, not hiding."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, on the bridge approaching Grathan's; "Hiding behind walls. Cowardly."

Dromund Kaas - The Malignant Bog, just outside the phase entrance for the last stage of the Shadow Spawn hroic mission; "Old glories. Forgotten Sith. Leave them be."

Dromund Kaas - Lord Grathan's Estate, in the phase for the Mask of Revan mission; "I've not seen such a collection since Tulak Hord."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, leaving the main path toward the Mandalorian area, near the fork where a large fallen tree is a bridge over the river(I really should get coordinates for this, the descriptions are kind of vague, sorry); "The Sith do battle over this?"

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City Expansion District, take a left at the speeder; "These Sith build and build when they should be conquering."

Dromund Kaas - Mercenary Landing Site heroic area, just outside the Inquisitor phase; "Why do the Sith bury their dead, if only to dig them back up again?"

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple Grounds, about halfway up the stairs; "Dark energies here. A good place for a feast."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple, just inside; "This place reeks of death."

Edited by theStirge

Is there a specific action you have to do (asides from the obvious walk to area) to get these dialogues? I've been walking all day with Jorgan as I have heard all of Elara's and he has yet made a single sound despite my multiple returns to area that triggers dialogues.

Is there a specific action you have to do (asides from the obvious walk to area) to get these dialogues? I've been walking all day with Jorgan as I have heard all of Elara's and he has yet made a single sound despite my multiple returns to area that triggers dialogues.

There seems to be a cooldown involved, but we've yet to get any hard data on how it works. If you run over the spot with a different companion, even if they don't have anything to say, it seems to trigger the cooldown. If you go over the spot on a speeder or in a taxi or otherwise without your companion with you, it seems to trigger the cooldown. How long is the cooldown? Darn good question. I've been trying to get Kaliyo to repeat a specific comment for going on 3 days now, meanwhile Khem is chatting up a storm, repeating himself. Not knowing exactly how all this works is one of the frustrating things about this project, although it's also pretty much the reason the project exists.

It appears to be really inconsistant. Some of them repeat a comment every time they go to a place while others who have comments in the same place seem to have a one-shot deal. I'd love to have a clarification from the devs on how the comments are supposed to work so maybe we could put together a list of the problematic ones, but it's such a minor thing I can't see them doing that :)

At any rate, thank you all for your efforts and patience. I got a bit delayed on inputting these last ones and then forgot to check my sub list for updates. /facepalm Updates in for HK, Khem Val, Ashara, Andronikos, Xalek, and Kaliyo. Woot! The SI is starting to fill out :)

Corso

Coruscant - Coruscant Spaceport, just outside; "Coruscant sure is good at making a fella feel small. I guess it's kind of inspiring...."

Coruscant - Senate Plaza, leaving the Taxi Pad; "The Senators are mighty proud of their office building, aren't they? Can't say I blame them."

Coruscant - Dealer's Den Cantina; "Wow... even the cantinas here are big. Darmas says this is the best watering hole on the planet."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Shipping and Receiving Docks; "They're having shootouts in the street? And here I thought Coruscant wouldn't be any fun."

Coruscant - Senate Tower, main hall; "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty underdressed. You suppose there's a place that rents formal wear around here?"

Coruscant - Black Sun Docks; "These Black Sun Fools don't mess around. Look at all that hardware."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Hydrosupply Station; "This hydrosupply station better not rust my blasters. Figure I'll be needing them for a good long while."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Gangland; "Time to roll up our sleeves and take out some trash. Let's show this Black Sun who's boss."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Lower Gangland; "I don't recommend loitering. This looks to be Black Sun central."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Abandoned Construction; "I bet the Black Sun stole half these cargo crates right off the spaceport docks."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Checkpoint; "This place makes me nervous, Captain. Feels like we're being watched by the Justicars."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shipping Docks; "Man, the Justicars make the Black Sun's operation look like a kiddie park."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shady Glen Estates; "Looks like the Justicars are expanding their territory."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Starlight Towers; "Boy, this place just keeps getting bigger. Where'd the Justicars get this much hardware?"

Coruscant - Justicar Detention Center; "Kinda expected the Justicars' prison to be a lot dirtier--not to mention, smaller."

Coruscant - The Works, Hydrosupply; "Can't believe we're actually going down into the works. Skavak better be down here!"

Coruscant - The Works, Thermal Exchange Room; "Those droids don't look happy to see us. Then again, I'm not happy to be in the Works. Guess we're even."

Coruscant - Jedi Temple; "Man... sad to see a place like this all busted up. Wonder how many Jedi died here?"

Vette

Korriban - Sith Academy; "Ugh. As places of higher learning go, this one has got to be the scariest."

Korriban - Tomb of Naga Sadow; "Yup, just like I left it--this place is still ultra creepy."

Dromund Kaas - exiting the spaceport; "Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die, and legends are forced on the galaxy."

Dromund Kaas - entering Kaas City; "I'm a city girl, but there's something about this place that rubs me wrong."

Dromund Kaas - Sith Sanctum; "Wow, nice lights--walk in here, you get an instant headache."

Dromund Kaas - Nexus Room Cantina; "Wouldn't mind a little refreshment. You know, if we're going to be here a while."

Dromund Kaas - Riverfall Wilds, near the Lightning Spire; "Towers ought to be towering. I approve."

Dromund Kaas - The Unfinished Colossus, on the bridge; "Just when you thought there weren't enough big statues on this planet."(I had it wrong before; the other comment must have been Mako. I'll be running the starter planets with her in the next couple of days, doing Trooper(and maybe JK) first.)

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, near the statue in the Kubaz Spies area; "Did I ever mention I have a fear of being crushed by falling rock?"

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Camp, leaving the camp toward the shrine; "One day, I want a statue erected of me. Don't even pretend I'm alone on that one."

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Shrine; "Is that Revan? Impressive secret shrine thingy."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, approaching from the Mandalorian area; Just so you know I didn't skip it, but for the life of me, I could not get her to do her quote here, even though others have already listed it; it's the one about riff-raff.

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, near the fallen tree bridge that leads to the Mandalorians; "I know what you're thinking--nice place for a slaughter, right?"

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, on the bridge approaching Grathan's; "Good thing I'm not afraid of heights. Or invading a hostile Sith compound, for that matter."

Dromund Kaas - The Malignant Bog, outside the phase for the Shadow Spawn heroic; "Somebody misplace some giant slabs of rock?"

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City Expansion District, take a left at the speeder; "Kaas City makes me feel tiny. I don't suppose you share in that sentiment."

Dromund Kaas - Landing Site heroic area, outside the Inquisitor phase; "This road is rough in the dark. I keep stumbling."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple Grounds, about halfway up the stairs to the temple; "Sith sure do love their monuments. If they're trying to impart a sense of doom, you can tell them... uh... mission accomplished."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple, just inside; "Man, I could make a fortune in here. You think maybe I can just take a little... no? Okay, okay."

A lot of these are repeats, but it's actually a lot easier for me to just do the whole list than check which ones have been done before. And I still need to get coordinates for all these.

Edited by theStirge

All right, y'all ready for this? Finally done with all the Prologue planets, except for two Kira quotes. I found a new(to me, anyway) trigger point on Coruscant, so yay. Anyway, here we go.

Qyzen

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Concourse Bazaar, in the medcenter; "Had best treat Herald well."

Corso

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Concourse Bazaar, in the medcenter; "This is a mighty nice place to get patched up when a deal goes sour. Coruscant knows a thing or two about medcenters."

Jorgan

Coruscant - leaving the spaceport; "I've been to Coruscant twice, but it still amazes me. We're standing in the beating heart of the Republic."

Coruscant - Senate Plaza, leaving the taxi pad; "The Senate tower. I've never actually been inside before--I'm looking forward to it."

Coruscant - Senate Tower, main hall; "This place is even more impressive than the holovids. Hard to believe we'll be reporting here from now on."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Concourse Bazaar, in the medcenter; "Pretty nice medcenter. Much better than the field hospitals I'm used to."

Coruscant - Dealer's Den Cantina; "Guys on Ord Mantell used to tell stories about this place. They're supposed to have the best Corellian whiskey on Coruscant."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Shipping & Receiving; "Barricades, armed standoffs... it feels like we're back on Ord Mantell, not the capital of the Republic."

Coruscant - Black Sun Docks; "We'd better stay sharp down here--I doubt the Black Sun is very welcoming toward authority figures."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Hydrosupply Station; "Ugh. Nothing like a water treatment plant to get those really memorable smells."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, hallway between Graffiti Square and Gangland; "I guess the Black Sun just care about holding the turf, not keeping it clean."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Lower Gangland; "Tough to see slums like this when the people on the upper levels live just fine."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Abandoned Construction; "Better watch our step. No telling what the Black Sun has stored in here."

Coruscant - Justcar Territory, Checkpoint; "So a bunch of ex-soldiers take over the streets and call themselves the 'Justicars.' Sound like nutjobs to me." (The voice clip doesn't quite match the text; he doesn't say "the Justicars," just "Justicars.")

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shipping Docks; "All of these docks and loading equipment. What have the Justicars been up to?"

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shady Glen Estates; "This looks like a full-scale military base, not some hideout for vigilantes."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Starlight Towers; "This would actually be a nice part of the city if the Justicars weren't around."

Coruscant - Justicar Detention Center; "The Justicars have their own prison... insane. The laws of the Republic don't mean a thing to these people."

Coruscant - The Works, Hydrosupply; "Machines and maintenance areas like this keep the whole planet going. Pretty incredible."

Coruscant - The Works, Thermal Exchange Room; "Lots of corners, lots of shadows--better keep our eyes open and watch for ambushes."

Coruscant - Jedi Temple; "The Imps really messed this place up. The headquarters for the entire Jedi Order, and now it's just a pile of rubble."

T7-O1

Tython - Jedi Temple; "Jedi Temple = T7's favorite place on Tython"

Tython - The Forge; "T7 = detecting hostile life forms // Jedi = be careful"

Coruscant - leaving the spaceport; "T7's last chrono entry of Coruscant = destruction of Jedi Temple // Memory recall = unpleasant"

Coruscant - Senate Plaza, leaving the Taxi Pad; "Senate tower = important + fancy // T7 = should have gotten oil bath before coming"

Coruscant - Senate Tower, main hall; "Senate tower = redecorated since T7's last visit // Results = impressive"

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Concourse Bazaar, in the medcenter; "Center = top-quality medical care facility"

Coruscant - Dealer's Den Cantina; "T7 sensors = detecting high levels of toxic chemicals being ingested by biologicals here"

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Shipping & Receiving; "Republic security forces = fighting armed hostiles // T7 + Jedi = lend assistance?"

Coruscant - Black Sun Docks; "T7 scanning starship registries // Many ships = reported as stolen"

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Hydrosupply Station; "Water = bad for T7's servos"

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, hallway between Graffiti Square and Gangland; "Black Sun gangsters = everywhere // Jedi = proceed with caution"

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Lower Gangland; "Black Sun gangsters = attacking everyone"

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Abandoned Construction; "Cargo crates = stolen merchandise"

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Checkpoint; "Justicar's sector = very clean compared to Black Sun sector"

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shipping Docks; "Justicar's main base = close"

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shady Glen Estates; "T7 sensors = multiple armed organics nearby"

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Starlight Towers; "Comm sensors = detecting multiple Justicar alarms"

Coruscant - Justicar Detention Center; "Justicar prison = heavily guarded"

Coruscant - The Works, Hydrosupply; "T7 sensors = detecting unusual readings // Source = unknown + probably hostile"

Coruscant - The Works, Thermal Exchange Room; "Rogue droids = hostile to organics"

Coruscant - Jedi Temple; "Ruined Jedi Temple = T7's least favorite place"

Kira

Coruscant - Senate Plaza, leaving the Taxi Pad; "Master Kiwiiks always says we're fighting for the people inside the tower, not the tower itself. But I'm alright fighting for a tower that amazing, too."

Coruscant - Senate Tower, main hall; "The people in here decide the fate of the galaxy every day. Let's try to keep them alive."

Coruscant - Dealer's Den Cantina; "Smell that? Cheap Rodian ale and desperation. I'd recognize those aromas anywhere."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market, Shipping & Receiving; "Looks like Republic Security could use a lightsaber or two. Good thing we're here."

Coruscant - Black Sun Docks; "I guess if things go bad here, we can always flee on one of the Black Sun's rides."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Hydrosupply Station; "We found the one part of Black Sun territory that isn't on fire. Lucky us."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, hallway between Graffiti Square and Gangland; "It's like a blasted free-for-all down here. Black Sun thugs everywhere. I'll watch your back."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Lower Gangland; "The Black Sun's getting target practice. Let's not give them any."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, Abandoned Construction; "I'm sure everything here was obtained legally. The Black Sun would never stoop to stealing."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Checkpoint; "I hate this place already. You just know this whole area's crawling with snipers."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shipping Docks; "That's a nice skyline view. Explains why the Justicars settled here."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Shady Glen Estates; "These Justicars aren't messing around. Lot of firepower here."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory, Starlight Towers; "Nice place to visit. Wouldn't want to live here. Justicars have more rules than the Jedi."

Coruscant - Justicar Detention Center; "This must be where the Justicars keep everyone they don't kill."

Coruscant - The Works, Hydrosupply; "Our robes are going to smell like sewage and droid oil for weeks."

Coruscant - The Works, Thermal Exchange Room; "Didn't think there was any place on Coruscant worse than the Justicars' sector. Wrong again, Kira...."

Coruscant - Jedi Temple; "The Sith sure did a number on this place. Can't believe they got away with it."

Mako

Hutta - Nem'ro's Palace; "Nem'ro really is full of surprises. I mean, for an underhanded, gluttonous, backstabbing slob, who'd have thought his palace could be so... clean."

Hutta - Fa'athra's Palace; "There it is. The belly of the beast. It doesn't look like we're going to have to break in, but the place is crawling with Fa'athra's cronies."

Dromund Kaas - exiting the spaceport; "Sheesh, it's so dark. Let's see what time it is here...? Oh, apparently it's always this gloomy. Lovely."

Dromund Kaas - Riverfall Wilds, near the Lightning Spire; "Hate to be the maintenance guy for that. Can you imagine having to trudge out here every time a vine cat climbs the signal tower?"

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City, approaching the bridges; "Wow, that must be the Citadel! That's the center of the universe as far as the Empire's concerned... how big do you think those flags are?"

Dromund Kaas - Nexus Room Cantina; "Well, this place looks lively. I guess the Imperials have something that passes for fun, after all."

Dromund Kaas - Sith Sanctum; "That's very... patriotic. Do you get the feeling that we're really out of place here?"

Dromund Kaas - The Unfinished Colossus, on the bridge; "Would you look at the size of that statue... there must have been an army of slaves building it. No wonder the Imperials haven't stamped out the rebellion yet."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, Kubaz Spies area; "These monoliths have seen better days. I wonder what it used to be. Then again, I probably don't want to know the answer."

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Camp, leaving the camp toward the shrine; "Is that supposed to be the Emperor? He looks kind of cozy, but why build a monument all the way out here?"

Dromund Kaas - Revanite Shrine; "That's Revan... I heard he took that mask from a Mandalorian before he started his crusade to drive them out of the galaxy."

Dromund Kaas - Initiate's Path, near the fallen tree bridge that leads to the Mandalorian camp; "You know, this place might have been pretty once. I wonder what it was like before the Sith."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, approaching from the Mandalorian area; "Considering that the Empire rules every corner of this planet, and the amount of nasty wildlife I've seen so far, I'm not sure I want to know what a wall that size is keeping out."

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, on the bridge approaching Grathan's; "Grathan's estate should be just over this bridge. We don't want to get trapped there. Everything I've dug up about Grathan is seriously disturbing, even for a Sith."

Dromund Kaas - The Malignant Bog, just outside the entrance to the phase for the Shadow Spawn heroic; "Have you noticed all these carvings? Who'd have thought the Sith were so big on statues?"

Dromund Kaas - Kaas City Expansion District, take a left at the speeder; "It's kind of funny, seeing so much of the new Kaas City growing up around the old Sith architecture. It's like stepping through time."

Dromund Kaas - Mercenary Landing Zone heroic area, just outside the Inquisitor phase; "Nar Shaddaa was nothing like this, there's nothing to be sentimental about there. If something's old and unused, it gets knocked down and built over, usually with a casino."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple Grounds, about halfway up the steps; "Hey, uh, I know I might be a little late mentioning this, but I'm getting some seriously creepy signals out here. I really don't think we should go in there."

Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple, just inside; "I can still hear them talking... I cut off my holoreceiver, but I can still hear them. If I lose it, please don't leave me down here."

Balmorra - Sobrik Spaceport; "I hope they don't have to use those guns while we're here."

Balmorra - Sunken Sarlacc Cantina; "Braden, Jory and I would always end up in places like this after a successful bounty. Jory said, 'Spend your credits while you still can, little girl.' Good advice." (Think I had this one marked down as the Nexus Room on DK before. Whoops.)

Vette

Dromund Kaas - The Wall, approaching from the Mandalorian area; "That's a pretty big wall--must really want to keep out the riffraff."

Qyzen

Makeb - Avesta Plantation shuttle pad; "Why so grand a place to live? Is not mesas beauty enough?"

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Hmph. Would have more beauty as wilderness. But still, is full of prey and dangers."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "We build and build. But we forget: the ground has jaws that gape."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Ground crumbles under buildings, and Hutts build to escape. Is foolishness."

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Regulators have had teeth and claws drawn, Herald. Is good work done."

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, approaching the Light Bridge; "Seems shame to chain mesas with light bridge. But, has its uses."

Tharan

Makeb - Avesta Plantation shuttle pad; "And right here, Jedi, is proof of why credits and influence aren't always a bad thing."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "What marvellous statuary. Inspired by the Great Manifest Period. Not that these thugs care."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Do you have any idea how bad a groundquake would have to be to cause this? 'Extremely bad' barely covers it."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Well, naturally, the Ark is gigantic; it was designed to ferry Hutts around."

Iresso

Makeb - Avesta Plantation shuttle pad; "It takes guts to build a house that nice, next to a drop that high."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Now this is living. Just need to kick the Regulators around a little and we're good to go."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Okay, now I get why Doctor Avesta is so worried. How long can Makeb survive quakes like this?"

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Whoa. Imagine dropping your hydrospanner from the top of that thing."

Grell

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "We could never build cities like this at home. The Hutts don't deserve it."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "This was caused by one groundquake? Just one? We'd better hurry."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Wait, where's the Ark? I thought it... oh. Oh, wow.."

Zenith

Makeb - Avesta Plantation shuttle pad; "Huh. Security's built right into the architecture. Can you see it?"

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Money. Power. Meant nothing once the Hutts made their move. Better fix it."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Quake ripped the city in half. Glad we weren't here for it."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "We're hijacking that? Hope you brought a ladder."

Corso

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "You suppose any of these people realise how much trouble they're in?"

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Groundquakes did a number on this place. I'm surprised more folks didn't get hurt."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "That must be the Ark, Captain. Bet you could cram Talaos City into it."

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "We did it! Without all their fancy hardware the Regulators are just another bunch of bucketheads."

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, approaching the Light Bridge; "I get nervous every time we cross a light bridge. After this it'll be even worse."

Bowdaar

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Do not break beautiful cities. It's bad luck." OMG! Someone actually used a pronoun! And it was Bowdaar, of all people.

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Do not linger. The next quake could close these walls on us."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Is the Ark supposed to look like that?"

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Now the Regulators have no teeth."

Risha

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Nice town. Too bad we have to put holes in it."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Whatever the Hutts are getting out of Makeb, must be worth spending a fortune on this ark."

Guss

Makeb - Avesta Plantation shuttle pad; "Captain, when this mission is over, we really need to spend some time here. Months, maybe."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "Would you look at this place? It's a looter's paradise."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "Ouch -- what a crack. On the bright side the city's really opened up to new development.

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "[Whistles] So this is the Ark? It must have engines on its engines."

Spar

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (3960, -179), approaching the fountain square; "An urban combat zone -- my favourite kind."

Makeb - Talaos City, mission Failsafe (4122, -179), approaching the crevasse; "There's no greater destructive force than nature itself."

Makeb - Giant Spears, Ark Construction Site, the Ark; "Only Hutts would build something this large that only serves one purpose."

Edited by DarthRobert

Xalek

On Quesh when you first arrive at the lift that takes you down to the ground level.

Industrial landscape. Many ways to kill. Thick, dusty air makes good cover. Smell overpowering, have to rely on other senses.

I love that he talks more now! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Updates in for Corso, Vette, Qyzen, and Jorgan...working on the rest. Little overwhelmed :)

Edit: Updates also in for T7, Kira, Mako, Tharan, Iresso, Zenith, Bowdaar, Risha, Gus, Akaavi, Xalek, and HK (love the HK quote, by the way).

Edited by iamthehoyden