Willing to pay for class change

Irawratih

I am more then willing to pay to change my advanced class if bio/ea would make that avalable on the cartel market. i feel around 500-600 cartel coins would be about right. i am sure i am not the only person who picked a class and then felt the other option would have been a better fit for me. Like in my case when i chose the scoundrel option instead of the sniper(forgot what it is call on jedi side) i stopped playing that toon because i was just not happy with it.

if we had a option to buy a full respec of our toons i am sure it would be popular and worth the encoding needed. many times i have wanted to play as a sorc instead of my tank assasian. this type of option would also help keep people playing longer because you can try new things without the stress of a reroll and a regear. most people just give up rather then go through that much effort.

let me know if the rest of you agree that this would be a good addition to the game and the cartel market please.

Edited by Irawratih

Changing whole class could be a little too much, since that will alter character story as well.

However being able to change advanced class for this 1 mil creds or 500 cp seems resonable.

After all, we already can change from Lighting Sorc to Coruption sorc which changes our role.

Being able to swap from madness Assasin to Madness sorc is just one step futher.

I am more then willing to pay to change my advanced class if bio/ea would make that avalable on the cartel market. i feel around 500-600 cartel coins would be about right. i am sure i am not the only person who picked a class and then felt the other option would have been a better fit for me. Like in my case when i chose the scoundrel option instead of the sniper(forgot what it is call on jedi side) i stopped playing that toon because i was just not happy with it.

if we had a option to buy a full respec of our toons i am sure it would be popular and worth the encoding needed. many times i have wanted to play as a sorc instead of my tank assasian. this type of option would also help keep people playing longer because you can try new things without the stress of a reroll and a regear. most people just give up rather then go through that much effort.

let me know if the rest of you agree that this would be a good addition to the game and the cartel market please.

How would you not have to go through a regear if you change your AC from Assassin to Sorc? they dont use the same stats. One is pure dps the other is dps/healer. If you were to change over and go DPS maybe your gear will work. but if you go healer your gear is all wrong and will require you to regear. Or are you expecting BW to change your gear to fit the change?

How would you not have to go through a regear if you change your AC from Assassin to Sorc? they dont use the same stats. One is pure dps the other is dps/healer. If you were to change over and go DPS maybe your gear will work. but if you go healer your gear is all wrong and will require you to regear. Or are you expecting BW to change your gear to fit the change?

my companion currrently has full rakata tanking gear as well as any other tanking gear ive got from raids,if this happened ide just use his gear on me. (im a sorc healer right now)

ide assume he could use bits from his companions as well?

Edited by Pilsnerex

Yes, please let me swap from mercenary to power tech, she's getting very dusty sitting in the corner.

Or... just make mercenary not suck, that would work too.

That would be cool to.

But why not both?

Class balance is a good thing and for sure worth working on.

However i dont think adv class swap excludes with class balance.

Bio for sure have enought manpower to do both.

And the whole swap thing is not so complicated.

Its for sure some work but in comparison to balance its quite easy since its already known what you need to do, while in balance you 1st need to learn what exacly need to be done.