Dread Fortress 2manned/3manned

In the long wait for nightmare modes we all find our own ways to stay entertained, undermanning story modes is ours :p This time its Brontes & co in Dread Fortress turn! Here are the videos:

(2manned)

(3manned)

(2manned)

(3manned)

(3manned)

Enjoy :)

Edited by gunte

Nice job! I like how on draxus you give zero ****s about mass affliction, not even interrupting it when you're all standing there in south in phase 6 next to the guy!

If there are only three playing, then cleansing is more favorable if you have another priority. (I didn't watch the video just an opinion)

Nice job! I like how on draxus you give zero ****s about mass affliction, not even interrupting it when you're all standing there in south in phase 6 next to the guy!

Hehe well you know healers always slacking so gotta give them some work ^^

Nah but sicne we are all on the same side we cant interrupt those on the other side so we will get affliction anyway, also it barely tickles since we are only three people :)

If there are only three playing, then cleansing is more favorable if you have another priority. (I didn't watch the video just an opinion)

No cleanses either! (Maybe on SM it's better not to waste the gcd? Not sure how hard it hits.)

Hehe well you know healers always slacking so gotta give them some work ^^

Nah but sicne we are all on the same side we cant interrupt those on the other side so we will get affliction anyway, also it barely tickles since we are only three people :)

Yeah, but in phase 6 there's only one corrupter, and he's there in south where all you were. I just thought it was pretty boss to completely ignore it.

No cleanses either! (Maybe on SM it's better not to waste the gcd? Not sure how hard it hits.)

Yeah, but in phase 6 there's only one corrupter, and he's there in south where all you were. I just thought it was pretty boss to completely ignore it.

Ah ye true didnt even think about it tbh ^^

These are great! Post more :D

Glad you like them :) there are plenty more on my youtube from Denova and KP as well as EV back at level 50 :)

Another great one! Seriously can't wait to try this. I honestly would have missed it if not for being scolded in my thread about not posting new threads for new videos haha. Then I got the idea "I bet other old titled threads have great new vids in them" and here we have it!