Imperial HM BH loot drops

So I have been running into a lot of bounty hunter loot drops at the end of Hard Modes. Yesterday I did three Hard Modes with guildies the group included a Sith Sorc, Imp Op, Sith Assassin and Sith Jugg. Ran Black Talon, Foundry and Battle of Ilum. Nothing but Bounty Hunter gear. The day before that ran Black Talon and Foundry still nothing but Bounty Hunter gear dropped and its been the same group each time. In the past week I have ran HM FPs with the same group. Not a single BH was in the group yet we only had 4 drops out about 18 FPs not be BH gear. Is anyone else on the Imperial faction running into a high amount of BH drops?

So in that case the game is taking into account companions. My question is why count the companions. You can't use Companions in Flash points, Warzones, Ilum PvP or Operations. Basicly End game content. They need to stop counting the companions in Flashpoints.

Im a BH and I do not have a plethora of extra gear. I always hear everyone saying that lots of BH gear drops but as a BH I have yet to see it.

We were doing 16m HM EV on the weekend. Sith Warrior probably had more drops than the other classes, but every time a BH piece dropped, there were always those people saying "BH Again??"

Not saying it doesn't drop a lot for you, but I am saying its different for everyone.

Well i have seen a huge a mount of BH drops and whats annoying is we got 2 BHs in guild 1 power tech and 1 mercenary and the mercenary always win the gears if it be a HM or a Operation. Kinda lame seeing as i done about 1 weeks amount of extra HMs then him and he has already out geard me :S