Biochem doesn't have a reverse-engineer button

ZeusThunder

Just want to make sure this is intentional. I don't have a reverse engineer button on the top of the box when opening my bag. On my alt with armsmech I do have one.

If Biochemists don't get reverse engineer, how do they get the purple quality recipes?

Yes it does. You reverse engineer stim packs & med packs THAT you craft. It has to be green quality or better. You cannot buy stim packs or med packs from a vendor and reverse engineer those.

You can get purple quality recipes from reverse engineering the blue quality stim packs.

In fact I got a purple quality recipe yesterday as a Biochem. It was a an item that when used gave me 400 armor for 15 secs with a 3 min CD. So just like the blue quality version but with unlimited uses :)

Just want to make sure this is intentional. I don't have a reverse engineer button on the top of the box when opening my bag. On my alt with armsmech I do have one.

If Biochemists don't get reverse engineer, how do they get the purple quality recipes?

There is currently a bug with the interface. When you log in your character, and open the inventory by clicking the inventory icon on the toolbar on the top of screen, the 'reverse engineer' button will be missing.

You can get the button to show by opening the inventory using the keyboard shortcut (I) instead. After doing that, the reverse engineer button will be visible(even if you later open the inventory by clicking the toolbar icon).