View Single Post

theblaznee
08.29.2012 , 01:46 AM | #7
I managed to optimize my gear quite a bit yesterday when I decided to really dig into it, so now I'm getting 6800-7100 crits on my UM's..

690.2 bonus heal rating with some 2150 cunning and 880 power or so.. I don't have the exact numbers.. (with all buffs).

That coupled with a crit chance of just under 35% (I would like this to be a tad bit higher) and 76% surge.. I think I'm pretty well geared.. And I'm running with 2 pcs. pve and pvp setbonus.. My Battlemaster pants have pve only mods in them though. I could do the same with a Battlemaster chest, but I want the look from the War Hero chest.

I have mods gathered from columi, rakata and Black Hole, and in my chest I have the pvp stuff to boost my crit rating a bit at the cost of some cunning and power.. I don't think I can afford to go much lower on my crit rating. I've been scouring the gear availiable to me, and it looks pretty optimal to me.. At least until I get my hands on Campaign gear - which I haven't checked out yet..

2 War Hero power relics

Everything with blue mk-6 cunning augs.. So I can get 26 more cunning from purple augs (there's one purple augment in the bunch)..
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!