Gunslinger's Headgear and my beautiful head of hair

JLazarillo

So, I'm kind of picky about my appearance. In fact, I can be more than "kind of" picky. I've made a Smuggler twice now, with the intent of having him equip the "Gunslinger's Headgear" armor piece. Because hey, stylin' pilot goggles, right? Problem is, both times, the band around the back of the head clips oddly with my character's hair. And that's just not cool. So far, I've tried with hairstyles 24 and 27, and am looking at maybe with 21 or 25. But I'm just curious if anyone has experience with this, with hairstyles that definitely work, or definitely don't work.

I don't really mind if the band is covered, or if it covers the hair, what I just don't want is for it to protrude from underneath at weird spots and angles.

Edited by JLazarillo

Well, you might just be even more picky than me with the gear, and that's saying something :D

Wish I could offer you any kind of answer, all I can do is to commend you in your quest for the optimal stylish smuggler. Because, we all know that that's just as important as the blasters:cool:

Hope someone has a answer for you.

Funny. For me, it's usually the chest piece that gives me weird hair changes, particularly facial hair. They might have fixed it, but for the longest time, if I wore a duster it would remove my beard and give a mustache that looks like it either belongs on an 80's "adult film" star or someone who might drive a windowless van.